Chapter 1

On that day

Eunha's POV

 

It started off as a normal pizza delivery.

 

"Hi, this is Angel's Food Pizza, how may I help you?" I asked the person on the food, as well as cutting up the extra cheese pizza. Multi-tasking was an absolute skill needed in fast food jobs, and you would ultimately fail if you couldn't. Years of practice, I could now perfectly concentrate on my customer and not accidentally add in extra spicy chilli sauce into the pizza like how our latest newbie did.

 

"Eunha, your up for delivery!" shouted my boss, who was also the main reason for the few grey hairs I found in my hair. I finished up my last customer, and then put on my Angel's Food Pizza cap, and walked to my boss.

 

"Okay Eunha, this will be a quick delivery because it's only a few streets away okay? And I want you to come straight here when you're done because today's a busy shift, got it?"

"Yes sir." I rolled my eyes inside my head, but I never dared to do it in real life. This was the only job that actually paid off most of our rent, and with my other part time job it paid enough for our groceries, electricity and other needs. I couldn't afford to lose it.

After grabbing the pizza delivery address off him, I walked out the back door and breathed in the fresh air, which was a change after the stuffy greasy atmosphere inside. Placing the pizza boxes carefully inside my basket, I hopped onto my bike, and slowly pedalled towards the street. As I was biking, I began to think of the usual thoughts I had.

 

'Eunha Park, your twenty years old. What are you doing with your life? You shouldn't be doing part time jobs and tiring yourself out. You should be going to university, studying and making friends.' I scolded myself.

'You know you can't. You have to work for Mina, and if you don't work, who else will? Your little sister sure can't, she's still in high school. Don't give her the life you had to grow up in.' the other part of my brain whispered.

 

I always had thoughts like this;  what was I doing, was it the right thing, when would things become easier, how much have I spent, and it went on. Mina, my younger sister often called me Worry-alot because I'd always be worrying, or over thinking something. She said that she could always tell when I was thinking, because I'd go blank, bit my nails and go into another universe.

As I was thinking this, I suddenly came back to reality and nearly bumped into a car. Luckily, the car had seen me and beeped it's horn instead. Seeing that I had arrived at my destination, I quickly got off my bike and looked infront of me. A huge building, with the words 'Performing Arts Stage' was facing back at me. Checking to see if the pizzas were okay, i climbed up the stairs only to find the doors locked. I looked inside, but there was no sign of people. If I couldn't find a way to get in soon, my boss was going to get mad.

I stayed outside on the steps, waiting for ten minutes, then twenty. Just as I was about to give up, out of the corner of my eye I saw a man with his hood up from the car park walk around the building to the back. I was about to call out to him when he disappeared, so i followed him to the back. Although I didn't know who he was, the t-shirt with the words 'STAFF' that he was wearing told me that he knew how to get in. Sneaking behind him at a far away distance, I saw that he'd opened a door with the words 'no entry.' However, i really had to deliver this pizza so i had no choice but to follow him in.

 

As soon as I entered, I blinked at the bright light that was surronding me. After I got used to it, I could see that metres infront of me, there was a huge crowd of mainly girls, holding signs, posters and chattering. On the stage were the backs of six guys, who I could see were adjusting their microphones and settings. However I couldn't concentrate for long because I suddenly realised that I wasn't suppose to be here. Hiding behind the black curtains, I look another look at the stage and everything else. Apart from the guys and the audience, there weren't any staff members, or other people behid set or around. Looking at my watch I saw that it was lunch time which meant that everyone had gone to eat. Not knowing who to approach to give the pizza, and knowing that I was screwed when i came back to work, i franctially looked around and saw the staff member I had followed inside. He was pulling something out of a case, and I wondered whether he was busy or not. Now he was opening it, looking around as he took something out of it and inserted something (batteries?) inside the thing he was holding. Checking the time again, i knew that I had to go now. Just as I was about to open my moutht to asked the man, something stopped me. That thing the man was holding looked awfully familiar, and suddenly something didn't seem right. Sirens were shrieking inside my head, red and blue lights flashing but i didn't know why. The man shut the case, and then the light was on him and I could see what was in his hand.

 

A gun.

 

And I was sure of it when I saw him pull the trigger and heard the gunshot.

 

Note: that was the first really short chapter im sorry it was so short but its kind of late where i live... But i will update tomorrow! Also sorry about Beast hardly being in this chapter but they will be very very soon!

Another note: Sorry I realised her age is suppose to be twenty, not nineteen... she's born in 1991...