Chapter 11

On that day

Junhyung's POV

 

"Hurray, we're going home!" Dongwoon wooped, as soon as we were inside the van. Waving to the fans one last time even though I knew they couldn't see me, I leaned back against the seat, exhausted. Although we had time to sleep in the airplane, I was tired from yesturday night's concert. I could tell that everyone else apart from Dongwoon was too, because no one bothered to reply to him.

 

"C'mon hyung, be happy with me!" Dongwoon lightly prodded me with his finger and I half-slapped his hand away, and flicked my fingers at him to tell him to go away. "You guys are so boring," he pouted.

 

"This is what'll happen to you in two years time," Doojoon mumbled, his words muffled by the hat that was covering his face.

 

"Well at least act like your happy! I mean, we get to see Eunha again." Dongwoon went a little pink as he said this. This part was true, as we hadn't seen Eunha in almost a week from being in Japan for the concert. A small part of me was excited to go see her again, but I wasn't going to admit it.

 

Hyunseung looked up at Dongwoon curiously. "Is that why you want to go home so badly?"

 

"No!" Dongwoon yelled defensively. "I'm just saying..."

 

As Hyunseung carried on teasing Dongwoon, I slid down on my seat and could'nt help smiling to myself.

 

Eunha's POV

 

"I'm fine, really." I tried to tell the woman.

 

"But this would look so nice on you, are you sure?" The woman asked, pursing her lips. She was holding up a tight black dress next to me, and I couldn't help blush at how short it was. How could you walk in something like that?

 

"Yes, but thank you. And I really don't need all these," I said, looking all around me. My room was trashed with clothes everywhere, from bright colours to dark, from dresses to shorts. The piles were so thick that I had to raise my legs high each time I took a step, and I couldn't see the floor anymore. I had never seen so many clothes in my life.

 

"But there are so many things that would suit you here... and if I don't find you some clothes, I don't know what you're going to wear out..." she glanced at the pathetic pile of my own clothes, which was so small and only contained hoodies and t-shirts that would've fit two of me.

 

"I'm really thanksful for you trying to help me, but I'm happy with the clothes I have," I apologised, trying to sound as sincere as I could. I really was thanksful, for this woman to be taking her time out to find clothes for me but I wasn't used to being flooded with gifts which i had been the past days. New belongings, furniture, everything. I was overwelmed, and uncomfortable. As bad as it sounded, I didn't want any more gifts because at each thing I got, I felt a little more guilter. I didn't deserve any of it.

 

"Honey, whether you like it or not I'm not leaving until I find you some clothes," the woman bluntly told me, and she raised a over-revealing top against me. "If your not going to do it for yourself, do it for my sakes. I don't know how you can live with this little amount of clothes."

 

I smiled when she said this. The woman who was choosing me clothes was Beast's coordi, and exactly how they described her; wearing heavy makeup, dramatic and had a love for clothes.

 

"Fine," I sighed, finally giving in. "But could you exclude all dresses and skirts? I don't really like wearing them."

 

"But you have such a pretty figure," she told me, pinching my waist. I winced, but she carried on as if she didn't see. "I guess you would suit casual clothes better... like this!" she grabbed a plain white t-shirt and dark blue demin skinny jeans and looked at the clothes and then at me. "Perfect!"

 

"Does that mean we're done for today?" I asked her, relieved. The woman laughed, and then began to put all the clothes into her bag that seemed magic, as I didn't know how else all the clothes fitted inside.

 

"I'll be sending you some clothes you can wear soon, so I'll just leave this t-shirt and jeans here for now." She put them on my bed, and then I followed her to the door to say goodbye. Just as I was about to open the door for her, the door opened by itself and I heard someone complain.

 

"Dongwoon, didn't we tell you to slow down?" Doojoon scolded him, before realising that we were there. "Oh, good afternoon!" The boys bowed politely at the woman.

 

"Good to see you boys, I just came by to see Eunha. Loving that swag t-shirt, Yoseob," she winked and then left with her high heels clunking behind her. The boys waited until she had fully disappeared, and then suddenly ran to the couch, yelling and shouting about who should be on the couch. I laughed at them, and realised how much I had missed them even though they had only been gone for a few days. The dorm hadn't been the same without them.  

 

Yoseob's POV

 

It was much more relaxed between Eunha and me now; I could tell that she felt comfortable around me, and I felt the same. Perhaps it was because she'd been here for almost a week now, or because I was back to my cheeful self. Whatever it was, I decided to sneak up to Eunha while she was sitting down, and then whispered in her ear, "Boo."

 

The affect was enormous. I heard her shriek, and jump up, hittng me in the head.

 

"Yoseob, you gave me a fright!" she covered , eyes wide opened. "I didn't mean to hit you!"

 

"I deserved it," I laughed, rubbing my head. "Sorry, I just wanted to see if I could scare you." She stared at me, and then slowly smiled as she sat back down. 

 

"So what's that in your hand?" I asked, and she opened her hand. Inside was not her old, ancient cellphone that had missing buttons from it, but a sleek black one that looked familiar.

 

"Cube Entertainment gave me a new cellphone," she told me but not looking too happy about it. "They bought me one when I didn't receive any of their 10 phone calls."

 

"You don't look very pleased about it."

 

"Well, to tell you the truth... I don't know how to use it so I haven't been on it once. Also, I think they left the keypad out. " she admitted, peering at her cellphone. I looked at her, and then couldn't help myself bursting into laughter.

 

"What?" she asked curiously.

 

"This cellphone is controlled by touch, not a keypad," I smiled and she grew red. Grabbing it off her, I pressed the button at the bottom and then slid my finger across the screen, unlocking her phone. "See? You control it by the touch of your finger, and it's got everything on it. You can ask Junhyung or me if you need help; we both have the same phones as you."

 

"Oh really? Wow, this is amazing," she said astonished, forgetting that she was embarrassed. Touching the screen in amazement, she was already adsorbed in it. Her behaviour was like a little child's, and I smiled at how young she was. Suddenly I had that strange feeling that someone was looking at me, and looked up to see Junhyung glare at me.

 

Junhyung's POV

 

Yoseob looked back at me, and then got up and walked to me.

 

"If looks could kill..." he said to me, standing next to me.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You were glaring at us!" Yoseob laughed quietly, so that Eunha wouldn't hear.

 

"I was not glaring at you!" Yoseob looked at me in disbelief. "I wasn't! I mean, I was staring but I wasn't glaring..."

 

I was speaking the truth; I hadn't been glaring at them, or at least not on purpose. I just looked over to see what was going on when Eunha shouted, that was all. See? Perfectly reasonable.

 

As I was thinking this, Yoseob's phone went off and he checked it. "Who is it?" I asked, seeing him ignore it.

 

"Oh, just someone updating their twitter," he said, putting it back in his pocket. A few seconds later, Yoseob grabbed his left wrist and groaned. "Oh man, I think I dropped my watch somewhere."

 

"Really?" I asked, not really concentrating on what he was saying and instead watching Eunha frown as she tried to add a number into her phone and instead inserted random numbers everywhere.

 

"Mmm, I think I dropped it at the main entrance. I'm going to go search for a while okay?" Yoseob said, putting on his shoes.

 

"Uh huh, knock yourself out." I mumbled. It was her fifth go at typing the numbers out, and she was going at a extremely slow speed. Should I go help her? It was kinda annoying me.

 

Before I changed my mind, I went over to Eunha.

 

Yoseob's POV

 

Bzzzz. Bzzzz. I looked at my phone; one new text message. Opening it, I was surprised by who had sent it.

 

Meet me outside your apartment at the main entrance-Jieun.

 

Annoyed, I shut the phone without replying. Who was she to tell me what to do?

 

"Who is it?" Junhyung asked.

 

"Oh, just someone updating their twitter." I lied carelessly. Lying had become so fluent to me that I was suprised that my nose wasn't metres long like Pinocchio's.

 

Should I go, or shouldn't I? I had no reason to, and half of me wanted to ignore her. The other half told me however that if I met her maybe things would go better, like how they used to be. That half wanted me to go.

 

Before I knew it, I had made up my mind. "Oh man, I think I dropped my watch somewhere." I groaned, touching my left wrist and making sure not to show him my right wrist which had my actual watch on it. Once again I was lying.

 

"Really?" I could tell that Junhyung wasn't listening, by his monotone and what his eyes were on. Perfect.

 

"Mmm, I think I dropped it at the main entrance. I'm going to go search for a while okay?" I told him in vain, and slipped out of the dorm without waiting for him to reply.

 

As I waited for the elevator, I took out my phone and replied back to her.

 

Okay.

 

Eunha's POV

 

"And that's how you save a contact," Junhyung told me, smirking. I glared at him, but couldn't help smile straight away. Handing over my phone back to me, I saw the contact that he had saved into my phone.

 

Yong Junhyung.

 

"See, now you can text me whenever you miss me," Junhyung teased, ruffling my hair. I put my hands on my head; I hated it when people did that to me as if I were a dog.

 

"Thanks Junhyung," I told him, before turning my attention back to my phone. "What does this button do?"

 

"It takes pictures on your phone, which you can save and make as your screensaver and other stuff." Junhyung took my phone again. "Here's I'll show you."

 

Before I was prepared, he raised the phone into the air and pointed it at us. "Smile!" There was a click, and then he looked at it.

 

"See? It took a picture, which I'll now make as my contact display picture." He pressed a few buttons, and then showed me the result. The picture was an interesting combination. While Junhyung was smiling, I was just staring past the phone blankly.

 

"Oh that's horrible, delete it." I groaned, trying to snatch it off him. He smirked and raised his arm high in the air so that I couldn't get it. "No fair, your taller!" I leaned over him to try grab it off. He just raised him arm even higher and I desperately tried to grab it, but failed. Without realising as I was trying to get my cellphone back, I had gone very near Junhyung and suddenly felt him looking at me. I looked back and we froze, our arms still high in the air and our faces only centimetres apart. Luckily at that time Doojoon entered with the rubbish.

 

"Doojoon, I'll do that!" I quickly jumped up so that Junhyung wouldn't see the sudden redness of my face. "I was just about to go outside anyway; it's stuffy in here."

 

"Good idea," Doojoon agreed. "Your looking a little red." I grabbed the plastic bags and then looking down put on my shoes, trying to get out as quickly as possible. "Oh and Eunha? If you see Yoseob tell him to hurry up; Oh My School's about to start."

 

I nodded, and then after saying goodbye to everyone, even taking a quick look at Junhyung whose face was flushing and not looking at me, left. Rubbing my face as I entered the elevator, I couldn't help remember Junhyung's expression, and how close I had been to him.

 

'Stop!' I thought to myself. 'Of course you blushed, I mean you were extremely close to a annoying yet still pretty good looking guy. Your response was perfectly normal.'

 

Still talking to myself as I walked out of the building, I quickly threw the rubbish into the correct bins and was about to return when in the corner of my eye I saw Yoseob, standing near the mini-exercise playground. It was dark outside now, so I couldn't really see how he looked but he was standing still and his hands was in his pocket. Thinking that he was alone, I was about to call his name when I saw another figure infront of him move. After squinting, I realised that it was that girl again, the one I had seen with Yoseob before they left for Japan. She was standing infront of him, and they were talking quietly, almost secretively.

 

Yoseob's quietness, how he always had his phone on him, and the way he acted when he saw that girl. She was definately someone that Yoseob knew, and was close to or at least had been. She looked the same age as Yoseob, and although she was standing stiffly I could tell that she was comfortable around him. Suddenly a strange yet possible thought entered my head:

 

Could she be... Yoseob's girlfriend?

 

 

 

Note: I'm sorry if there are any grammar and spelling mistakes... I'm very tired and I had to write this quite quickly...