Chapter 6

On that day

Yoseob's POV

 

We entered the room to find a very confused, and shocked girl sitting in her bed. Although her hair was slightly messy, and her eyes wer still half closed, she looked much better than she had yesturday, with colour in her cheeks and stronger. 

 

"1, 2, 3... So Beast! Hello we're Beast!" we chanted, bowing at 90 degrees. From her expression I could tell that she was slightly embarrassed, and didn't know what to say. 

 

"Erm... hello. I'm Park Eunha," she said, giving an awkward wave. 

 

"Wow, she's pretty", Kikwang whispered to me and I kicked him as subtlely as I could. He had a point though; she wasn't perfect, and she wasn't insanely cute, y or gorgeous like the people you saw in tv. But, she had a natural beauty to her, and a real smile. She had simple features, long black straight hair with a quiff, quiet big eyes compared to her small face. She had a cute button nose, and her ears slightly stuck out. She was different that the girls we saw everyday. 

 

There was a silence, and then leader Doojoon jumped in. "So, how are you feeling?" he asked kindly. 

 

"I'm feeling fine, thank you." she said polietly. There was that awkward silence again. 

 

"Well, we came over here so that we could thank you for saving our lives." Doojoon said seriously, and then gave a grin when he realised that he might be scaring her. "It was very brave of you to risk your life for us. We owe you." We bowed again at this last bit and I didn't know how uncomfortable Eunha could get. I didn't know why, but the way she acted made my lips stretch into a smile. 

 

"Oh... I didn't...you don't have to thank me," she stuttered, her ears going slightly red. 

 

"No really, we should. You have done so much for us, people you don't even know," Hyunseung said, looking grateful as he said this. Eunha just looked around, and then to her hands. 

 

"Um no really...I'm sorry about not delivering the pizza's to you!" She blurted out suddenly. It took us all a few seconds to figure out what she was talking about, and when we did we all began to laugh, breaking the ice inside the room. Even Eunha cracked a smile. 

 

"I'm sorry... we're not laughing at you, it's just that we totally forgot about that." Doojoon said, wiping away the tears that had appeared. 

 

"Well now that we've introduced each other why don't you guys sit down?" The doctor offered us a seat and we thanked him. 

 

At that time, the president of Cube Entertainment entered the room, to which we immediately stood up and bowed. Eunha looked confused to who he was but also bowed. 

 

"Sit down, sit down," he kindly said, and we did as he said so. The president of Cube Entertainment was a very nice and generous man, who I had only meet a few times. "Hello Miss Park, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mr Hong."

 

"Oh...hello! It is a pleasure to meet you," Eunha replied, flustered. 

 

"I come not only to thank you, but I also bring news." The rest of the Beast members and I turned our heads to each other; this was new. "First, on the behalf of Cube Entertainment and Beast fans we thank you for showing a huge example of bravery by saving Beast. No matter how hard we try, we will never be able to repay you fully, but we would like to do something that would show our thanks."

 

"I don't understand..." Eunha slowly said, the same confused expression on her face.

 

"You see Miss Park, although you were an ordinary girl, you are now not." Mr Hong said, almost apologetic. "Before, if you were to go out to the supermarket, you would be another customer. But now, the whole of South Korea knows you. You would be immediately trashed with reporters, fans and it would be difficult for you to carry out normal life. However, if you let us help you, you will be able to live an almost normal life, and carry out your life as normal as possible."

 

"I don't get what your trying to say..." Eunha frowned, and I could sense that something huge was going to happen.

 

"Let Cube Entertainment represent you." he said simply, which lead to a more confused look on Eunha's face. "What I mean is, let Cube Entertainment help you with the media. You are now well-known, and there will be a lack of privacy for you. People will want to interview, understand, know you. This will be very hard to manage by yourself, especially if you have three jobs."

 

"How do you know...?" she asked, now looking slightly annoyed.

 

"If you let us, Cube Entertainment will manage your safety and schedules, so that there is as little stress for you as possible. As for your jobs, there will not be a need for them. Cube Entertainment will pay for your expenses, and you will even receive money yourself if you attend interviews if you like, which is entirely your choice. This is our way of showing our thanks to you." He ended his last words sincerly, and patiently waited for Eunha's response with a straight face. On the other hand, Eunha eyes had gotten round, and had finally realised the true effect of her saving our lives.

 

"Lack of privacy? Schedules?" She finally stated, in the calmest tone that she could have. I admired how professional she was taking this. Any other person would be freaking out, panicking or even jumping with excitment. However, I knew that she knew it wasn't all a bundle of joy. "And what do you mean expenses?"

 

"Everything apart from personal wants, from groceries to car gas. Ah, and your rent. I heard that it's just your sister and you living together?"

 

"Yes." Once again, I heard the twinge of annoyance in her voice, and I had to agree with her. I'd be pretty annoyed if someone looked up my details, and found out about my life without asking me.

 

"You won't need those jobs anymore. Actually, you won't even need to live in the house your living in now." the president stated, and then carried on. "If you let Cube Entertainment help, we will give you another place to live, where we will pay for the rent, everything."

 

"And where might that other place be?"

 

"That place," The President said, before dropping the bombshell,"will be with Beast."