Chapter 7

On that day

Eunha's POV

 

This was insane.

 

"L-live with six boys?" I stammered, still in disbelief. It wasn't the fact that I would have to live with celebrities, but with six boys, who I hadn't even known existed until yesturday? Standing in the same room was awkward enough, but to live together? I didn't know how to respond.

 

This was obviously news to Beast, because they all looked at each wondering the same thing: what the heck was going on.

 

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I can take up your offer. It's far too generous." I eventually told him, avoiding the part that most disturbed me- living with six boys. The last time I had lived in the same room as a male was four years ago.

 

However, Mr Hong could tell what I was thinking about. "I'm not saying that you will share the same bedroom as them, I'm just saying that you would live under the same roof. There is a separate part of the dorm where the managers used to live, but they have all moved out for other reasons. It's clean, warm and separated from the boy's bedroom. It even has a separate bathroom. All you would be sharing would be the living room and kitchen. I ask you to re-think about declining our help."

 

I couldn't believe it. Was this some sort of trick? I looked at the six eyes that were staring right back at me. Dongwoon and Kikwang immediately looked away, embarrassed when they realised they'd been caught staring, while Hyunseung just kept staring as if I was a interesting painting. Doojoon just nodded at me, while Junhyung just sat there, as if he didn't care what happened. It was when Yoseob poked his tongue out at me that I looked away, smiling. He reminded me of a monkey.

 

At that time, bursting out of the door was Mina who flung herself at me.

 

"Ouch, Mina! Your sitting on my hands!" I complained at her, who was hugging me so tight I could barely talk.

 

"You gave me such a shock, when you didn't return last night." She scolded me, tapping me on the nose. "Don't ever do that again!"

 

"Mina, get off me. How did you come here?"

 

"After we found out you had a younger sister, we gave her a call to check up on her." Mr Hong told me. Hmm. Maybe finding out facts about me hadn't been a bad idea. "She came here as soon as we told her."

 

Mina, who finally realised that we weren't the only ones in the room turned around and her eyes went round, especially when she saw Beast. "Oh my gosh. It's Beast!"

 

"Mina, behave youself." I said embarrassed, but the rest of Beast just looked modest, probably because they always heard things like this. "How do you know Beast?"'

 

"Hello, it's like my favourite boy group, the one I'm always telling you about!" Mina squealed, squeesing my hand hard. This was old news to me, because Mina loved everything group that came out, and it was just too hard to keep up.

 

"Miss Park, I think that perhaps you should tell your sister about the offer we told you about." Mr Hong hinted, and I immediately remembered.

 

"Oh, but of course." I then began to tell Mina about everything, from the moment Mr Hong came in. When I finished Mina looked more calm than I thought she would be, and I thanked her for that.

 

"You should definately say yes." As soon as I heard that, I knew that Mina wasn't thinking properly. How could she think living with 6 strangers was fine, as well as having all our rent, expenses and other things paid for?

 

"Excuse me, but we need to have a quick private talk." I excused ourselves, and then pulled Mina out of the room who was waving at Beast flirtatiously.

 

"What were you thinking?!" I hissed at her as soon as we were out. "How do you think this is so easy?"

 

"It is." Mina plainly put it. "Face it Eunha; you saved not just one life, but six. They do kind of owe you."

 

As I looked at her disapprovingly, she carried on. "Also, we do need the help. Your famous now, you can't just be on the streets by yourself, you won't stand a chance. Cube Entertainment have experience, and they know better."

 

"But what about the money? We can't just accept that!" I told her.

 

"The money... is also a big factor to why I said yes." She admitted, "But not in that way! We need that money Eunha, we can't live off the money we get from you working forever. We barely paid the rent last month, and your barely coping with three jobs now." She looked at me, and I looked away. I hated it when Mina felt bad like this, it always made me feel angry at why we were living like this. Mina shouldn't be worrying about things like money, she should be have been instead demanding for money, why she couldn't go buy that shirt she saw at the mall, or those shoes. Just like any typical student.

"You'll exhaust yourself Eunha, and I don't want a broken sister," she joked, as she reached in for a hug. "Think of this offer as a chance, of freedom and experiencing things we never have before. You could go back to school; I know how much you want to go. We really need this. " I knew it wasn't right, to just accept this kind of help but she was right, we did need it. Working was so hard, especially with three jobs and it exhausted me so much that sometimes I would fall instantly asleep when I came home. If I wasn't going to think about myself, I was going to think about my sister. Saying yes to Cube Entertainment would mean better education, give her choices and a warmer home. I knew what I had to do.

 

"Okay." I squeesed her hand, and we walked back inside. Mr Hong and Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon looked at me expectantly.

 

"So, are you saying that there's no contract, and we can stop the offer if we want to?" I asked Mr Hong carefully.

 

"Of course."

 

I sighed. "Then we say yes to your offer."

 

Doojoon's POV

 

 

We had just dropped Eunha and Mina on their street, and returning back to the dorm. Since we went out the back door, Eunha hadn't exposed herself to the public but I hoped she was ready for the madness. The car trip hadn't been awkward like it first had been at the beginning, but had been just quiet, because everyone was thinking about the offer to themselves. It still felt weird, the thought of a girl living in the dorm with us but I almost instantly decided to treat Eunha like our younger sister. The reason why I only say Eunha, is because the President told Mina that if she wanted to, they could send her to her school's boarding school because apparently Mina had been wanting to live there for a while. Although she looked reluctant for one second, she happily agreed that she wanted to, so Mina would only be living in the dorms in the holidays.

 

Now, back in the van, I suddenly asked the guys, "So are you guys excited for our new roommate?"

 

There were mixed responses. "I'm so happy!" Kikwang chirped, a smile drawn on his face. "Finally, a girl to make our dorm less masculine!"

 

"Your only happy because there's going to be a girl living in our dorm." Hyunseung told him, bringing laughter to us.

 

"Well, I bet your happy to have another girl in the dorm besides yourself," Junhyung replied sourly, causing Hyunseung to glare at him.

 

"How about you, Dongwoon?" I asked as Hyunseung began to poke Junhyung in the stomache, who started to laugh and hit him. Although many people didn't know, Junhyung was cheerful in real life, and was good to be with after you got used to his sarcasm.

 

"It'll be good to have someone my eye I guess." he said uncertainly. Then he brightened up. "She might even be a bit younger than me!"

 

"Only by a few months." Yoseob chuckled. "I personally just hope she doesn't faint when she looks at how messy our dorm is."

 

"Oh crap!" We exclaimed, as we looked at each other in horror. From what I remembered, the living room was trashed with packets of chips and other junk food, and our bedroom was covered in clothes, and other belongings. We hadn't vacummed or done our dishes in a few days, and the bathroom was just... a mess.

 

"Okay guys, today we're going to tidy up EVERYTHING before Eunha arrives at twelve tomorrow." I informed them as they groaned. "No buts, we don't want to leave a bad impression on us. Besides, the least we can do is to keep our home clean for her." We nodded, and then got out of the van and walked inside of the elevator. I hit the 8th button.

 

Suddenly Dongwoon shouted, "I think we should have some rules!"

 

"Ouch my ear. What kind of rules?"  Yoseob winced as began to plait Junhyung's hair. He ignored him.

 

"Like, although Eunha's going to be our roommate, she's also a girl." Dongwoon tried to explain. "So there are probably some boundaries which we shouldn't cross."

 

"Good thinking, maknae" I said, ruffling his hair to which he frowned. "Like, we should never enter her room without asking her, or knocking. My sister hated it when I went into her room wihtout her knowing." I said, remembering the many times my own sister raged at me for doing so.

 

"Oh, and don't annoy her when it's that time of the month." Junhyung muttered, probably from knowing from experience of having countless girlfriends. We all laughed at his tone, apart from Kikwang who just looked confused. Innocent Kikwang, yet he was probably the second person to have had the most girlfriends.

 

"Let's give her some privacy, and mind our own buisness," Yoseob suggested, probably thinking about how she would probably be feeling. Yoseob, the one with the least experience with girls was like a little child with girls; clueless, innocent and curious. He admitted that he had crushes in the past, who he was close and friends with before, but as soon as he started to like them more than just friends he grew shy, embarrassed and ran away.

 

"However, we should also treat her nicely, and friendly as if she was our sister. Actually she will be our younger sister." I confidently said, as I opened our door only to be greeted with days worth of rubbish. We looked at one and another, and sighed. Even without our practices, it looked like we were going to sleep late.