chap. 7 recomendation

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

Training  for Trainees actor  that day completed early . Jiyeon after finished training have many free time peeks practice idol trainees . The trainees  idol  busy practices dance . Jiyeon who are interested it trying to imitate the dance moves . Even just one look she could remember every move . Because he was so engrossed in dancing, so she didn’t know  if the coaching staff were watching her dancing.


 

Coaching staff : Jiyeon - sshi what are you doing here ( patting the shoulder Jiyeon )
Jiyeon shocked and looked back . How shocked and embarrased she is.
Jiyeon : sorry I did not mean to peek their training .

Coaching staff : Are you interested in getting trainees idol ? moreover you can imitating dance moves. I see you have talent

 Jiyeon : sir , i just love dancing . Moreover, I am not able sing well, how can I be a idol ?:

Coaching staff : it's okay because there will give vocal training and singing in  nice way . And you have talent can learning somenthing so quickly . So I suggest you join the idol training.
Jiyeon : really? thank you .
coaching staff then told Jiyeon follows him to the dance practice room .
Coaching staff : everyone's please give your attention . tomorrow you will be  a friend from acting training who will join with you all. Jiyeon - sshi , please come here . ( Gesturing her to enter  room)
Jiyeon : Annyeong Haseyo, my name is Park Jiyeon , nice to meet you.. ( gretting and bowing to the people ).


soon the atmosphere become awkward and many trainee disagree with coaching staff  because his decision so suddenly. Until An Hweji speak and protest .


Hweji : sorry , sir but we all disagree with your decision acceipt her in trainingidol without testing . If she got into here so easy,  just means you do not appreciate our effort train hard and struggled to get into the idol training


Eunjae : it’s true . Moreover, she does not necessarily deserve go into here . She is from acting training, her place not here..


Coaching staff : So you think she does not deserve  to go into here just because she is acting trainee . But I 've seen she had been able to imitating  the dance moves that you  just  learned today.  So I 've seen she has talent and potential .


Hweji : but still it is not fair . If she can show her worthy for it.
Suddenly that Eunjung recently completed the break came and spoke to give her opinion .
Eunjung : what if we give her  the opportunity demonstrate her skill and ability dancing. Mr. as a coaching staff  said she had tried imitating our dance moves . If he can do it perfectly you all would not protest with Mr. han, right ?
Coaching staff : Jiyeon - sshi ,are you agree ?
Jiyeon who do not like to be underestimated certainly will accept this challenge .
Jiyeon : I sure can. And will not disappoint you .

Coaching staff : good . Eunjung please give her a copy tape of dance exercise videos that you learned today .
Eunjung immediately take and give it to the coaching staff .
Coaching staff : This tape is video dance practice . As a challenge to you, you must learn and master dance movement . And do perfomance in next  2 days. You will evaluated by many coach if you worth become idol trainees . ( give video to Jiyeon )
Jiyeon : Ok,  I will accept this challenge .
Eunjung : Are you agree with coaching staff 's decision ? especially you,  hweji and eunjae .
Hweji : let's wait and see.  That Dance was quite difficult to learn . ( Smirk )

author note :

finally jiyeon met eunjae and hweji ! this is first chalenge for jiyeon survive as trainee. please give coment, upvotes and subcript !

I wanna know your opinions my reader !