author note

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

I know you readers dissapointed cause many authors  discontinue his or her story. But i want ask ypu, do you  know the reason why authors  do that ?

The reasons  from author like writer block,  losing inspiration and have not mood to writing etc you should know many author who give hard effort to writing story eventhough they are busy.

They want writing good stories  for readers but what they get from that, they never  ask anything from readers. They only want readers appreciate their story like give comments, feedbacks  so author will know readers whether like their story or not, plot is boring or not, and what readers want in that story.  With give feedback and comment author can get inspiration and motivation to writing, also know their lack in writing.

Honestly, i feel dissappointed my story until now have many chapter but only get few comments and many silent readers. I am  new author still need your opinions, comment and critism to improved my skill in writing.  And my first fanfic ic “ STORY OF IDOL AND ANTI FANS “ is not like typical fanfic in aff not mainstream.  Like i said i write that fanfic  begin from my worried  about situation T-ara. many people still blame T-ara is bully  when the fact in not true. Something you just see maybe can be falsification by antis  (  look at foreword  )  and became idol is not easy. That why i writing the story when they are still trainee.  And i make story have 2 sides : idol and haters.   although i am busy but i still keep writing and update cause i really real queen’s.  The scandal won’t make me hate t-ara, instead my love to t-ara is stronger than before.  And to some people who give comments  and feedback, thank you so much you are best readers whether you are Queen’s or not but i really happy after read my fanfic their views and opinions to t-ara have change.

Where are the Queen’s who love t-ara ?  why not care story about  t-ara. a few comments instead just from other reader who  are not Queen's.

Maybe readers dislike my story or anything but atleast you give feedback so i can do it better in future.  Too  many silent readers can make author have writer block cause they never  know  responses from readers.   So don’t wonder  if authors  discontinue  their story  or late update.  Anyway it my opinions  cause many authornim also  have same problem.   So if  readers  at the author position, they  will feeling the same .   Critism and suggestion will acceipted, but don’t bashing.