chap. 14 discussion

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

After finished choregraphy exercise for upcoming comeback , they returned to the dorm to rest . After dinner , Jiyeon invited all members of T - ara gather in the living room . Jiyeon talk with boram first because boram is the oldest .


Jiyeon : eonnie , there are things that we want to discuss with you guys.
Boram : what's the problem ?
Jiyeon : This afternoon I saw  trainee girls crying because bullied by senior trainees . I feel sorry for them .
Boram : Really? bully still exist until now in among trainees .
Jiyeon : yes , when I was still a trainee at beginning they also tried bullying me . But thanks to Eunjung , Hyomin and Jiwon eonnie always protecting me . they select their target who looking weak.
Soyeon : it is very common when they feel their position is threatened by the presence of new trainees . They intentionally did this so that the new trainees give up and quit training . By doing so reduced their rivals to debut anyway .
Hyomin : boram unnie , you probably do not know who is bullying a junior trainee 's because you do not undergo training in this agency , but I am, Jiyeon and Eunjung already know they are eunjae , Hweji and Yejin are often looking for a problem with us when we were still trainees .
Qri : does management know this?
Jiyeon : they do not dare to report because he was threatened .
Eunjung : that why we discuss this problem together to find a way out , because this problem give bad affects to trainees’ mental . Though junior trainees also have dreams they want to achieve , too bad because they are bullied so would give uptheir dreams.


Soyeon : otherwise we should leave this problem to the management . Not good if we are too intrusive problem that is not our business .


Soon the newly finished bath Hwayoung gathered with them . Hwayoung interested to hear their conversation eventually joined with them.

.
Hwayoung : Unnie ,talking about what ?
Qri : not really an important issue .
Hwayoung : you’re lying, definitely it is  serious problem please tell me i also want to know . ( Whining on Qri )
Boram : what should we tell to Hwayoung ?
Soyeon : just tell her already . Jiyeon , please tell your story.


Jiyeon was told her in detailly . Hwayoung who heard it felt shock because hweji also includes person who bully junior trainee.  SHe still felt guilty because she has smatch away hweji’s position to become a member of T - ara . Jiyeon  notice changing in hwayoung’s attitude and expression,  then asked her.

.
Jiyeon : eonnie , why your face becomes pale and in shock ? did they ever bully you?
Hwayoung : I am fine. I'm just tired and sleepy. Not, they never bullied me.
Jiyeon : is it true ?  you do not look like  usually.
Soyeon : the things that Jiyeon said is true . when  You're still new trainees, did ever once so they  bully ?


Hwayoung actually been bullied by eunjae , hweji and their friends . But not as severe as experienced by new trainees now . Hwayoung still feel guilty to hweji so she decided to keep quiet just not telling the hweji slaps him . Because she was the cause hweji behave like that . sHe did not want hweji excluded because the bully problem .
Hwayoung : they never bullying me .
Eunjung and Hyomin : Really?  they are already well known for their annoying behavior .
Qri : thank god, you're okay not being their victim .
Hwayoung : yes it is. Unnie I was tired and wanted to sleep first . Good night. ( Immediately went to her room ) .
' Please do not bullying their junior trainees innocent of any wrongdoing . You may hate me and blame me for seize your chance  . Hopefully you still want to repent and stop blaming innocent people ' , mumbled Hwayoung in her mind .