chap.11hwayoung & hyoyoung

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

Hwayoung POV

After appearing on SBS 's Star King I and Hyoyoung have  recruited as trainee by the CCM . I am very happy because  can get a chance to debut as an idol . After 3 months of my period training finally I  will debute as a new member of T- ara . Hyoyoung also join  as member of Coed School and 5 dolls . However, it was rumored that I had seized the opportunity of a senior trainee. senior trainee is An hweji which is the strongest candidate before. I really feel guilty , but I also don’t want to let go of my dreams and Hyoyoung’s  .

When the dance rehearsals to prepare my debut finished , I decided to approach and talk to Hweji .

She was take a break sitting alone while drinking juice .
Hwayoung POV End .

Hwayoung : Good afternoon , unnie . May I sit here ( pointing to chair in front Hweji )

Hweji : it’s up to you, no one forbid you sitting here ( with a curt tone and do not want to see Hwayoung )

Hwayoung : thank you . Unnie still practicing tonight huh ? ( Sitting in the chair )

Hweji : I often practice until 10 pm . Do you know why I practice it until last night ?
Hwayoung ; course for a debut .

Hweji : that's good if you know . Did you also know how hard  a trainee is practicing day and night for 5 years but has failed debut because the arrival of a trainee who 's just undergone 3 months straight can debut ? Moreover, he is the strongest candidate for merge with T - ara . ( elevating the tone )

Hwayoung : Hweji - sshi , I really feel guilty and can only apologize to you because I took you debut chance but I do not want let go my dreams and Hyoyoung . we are willing  separate with our parents just to achieve our dreams .
 
Hweji : you just only 3 months of training how can be compared with me who got training for 5 years ..

Hwayoung : I 'm sure you can get a chance debut in the future .

Hweji : do you know what about me ? if you did not exist , now i have debuted as an idol . In pursuit of my dreams.  I  willing  leave my hometown against my parents wishes. I almost gave up after 5 years , but when given the opportunity to debut in T - ara . That's what makes me keep stay in CCM

Hwayoung : however I am sorry and can only apologize to you.

Hweji : get out of here , I'm sick of seeing your face . I don’t need you simpathy .  say Sorry is not going remove the wound in my heart ( and give slap Hwayoung on the face )

Hwayoung shocked becaause her slapping is very hard, so she  immediately went and cried . she really felt guilty and understand how she  feels when someone failed to achieve their dreams . She soon returned to the dorm trainees and go take a shower .

In her dorm, Hwayoung and Hyoyoung is roomate . after Finished bath , in same time Hyoyoung also return to the dorm . Hyoyoung notice her sister’s cheek is fluffy and red.

Hyoyoung : why are your eyes so red and your cheek so  swollen,  what happen to you?

Hwayoung : my eyes got  a little dush and my cheeks just  bited  by insect

Hyoyoung : Don’t lie to me . Did you know that the pain that you feel I can feel it too ? I am your twin sister .

Hwayoung : I really fine. Don’t worry about me

Hyoyoung : quickly tell me if not , I will not talk to you anymore.  we always tell each other everything, don’t we  ?

Hwayoung : Okay but do not be carried away  later . and be angry
Hyoyoung : depending on the story .

Finally Hwayoung told her everything . Hyoyoung who has hear the story was crying and became the angry slap back at Hweji .

Hyoyoung : I want to hit  that . How dare she slap you that was clearly you not innocent..

Hwayoung : please don’t , never mind, maybe she was just venting her  pain . However I have to seize her debut chance . With slapped me,  her pain may be slightly reduced .

Hyoyoung : but it still should not be like that. You were too good and innocent .

Hwayoung : never mind , let’s try forget about the problem . Today  I have  good news that the certainty of a comeback set in  mid november 2010 . and I will debut at that time .

Hyoyoung : Congratulations . I am also will debut with Coed School .

Hwayoung : congratulations , too, unnie . Go to sleep , tomorrow we have to practice again .

author's note :

hwayoung meet hweji. please give your comment my reader the story will have twist and conflict.