chapter 16

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

Eunjae : hello,jae wook are you busy now ?

Jaewook : No, Why You call me now after long time no see each other?

Eunjae : Oh, please don’t angry to me. As my apology to you, i have a present to you. Jaewook : What is this? And you will not dissappointed me this time, will you ?

Eunjae : of course, man. A young girl that i am sure still and fresh.Can you go to a place. I will message you the address.

Jaewook : yeah, I am so excited. After hung up cellphone, she messages the location.

T - ara's dorm

Jiyeon : why Hwayoung has not been back to the dorm ? What you know where he went ?
Boram : she said she has stomachache so she went to  toilet
Hyomin : but why take so long ? she should already back now.

 Eunjung : Let 's go find her . Hyomin and Boram come with me .
Jiyeon : wait I  want follow , too .
They came out of the dorm together . When in the front door  dorm , a young girl approached them with hard breathing . She was crying and her eyes were red . SHe is a victim of  eunjae and friends, who was rescued by Hwayoung .
Trainee girl : Unnie , please go to save Hwayoung . Hwayoung got tortured by eunjae and her friend, because she save  me .
Eunjung : now where she is ?
Trainee : at broken toilet behind the old building .
Eunjung : please bring us to there .
Trainee : no , I am afraid to go back there .
Hyomin : she suffered the trauma of torture . We better go alone . please hurry up, Hwayoung in danger.

They also call manajer to search hwayoung.
They rushed to the spot with running.


 

At the Location  behind the old building .

The man who called to location has arrived after 20 minutes.

Jaewook : Where is my present, eunjae?

Eunjae : here she is. You are too late.

Jaewook : oh, dear you called so suddenly. why you are hitting her ? are she faint ?

Eunjae : we purpose do it so she won’t have energy to fight back

 after arrived at that place , Hwayoung lying on the floor with  battered body  and Hweji  kicking hwayoung’s leg hard  in purpose made ​​her injury . Jaewook walk close to hwayoung and try to take off her clothes.

But goddes fortune still on hwayoung side. Eunjung,jiyeon, hyomin, boram and manajer has arrived right now before jaewook can hwayoung.  their manajer stopped jaewook with give punch in faces and stomach.  Their manajer mastered taekwondo to protect artists.  Eunjung stopping hweji  with pull out her hair and seize her phone that will use to record the scene. Hweji surprised because of the sudden attack from eunjung just crying in pain without being able fight back . While jiyeon and Hyomin overcome eunjae and Yejin. Boram who did not fight take care hwayoung . After checking her condition, she immediately contacted Hyoyoung , Qri and Soyeon  to come  to location.


 

Soon the three of them arrive in that place . They approached Hwayoung who lying helpless on ground.

 Hyoyoung : Hwayoung - ah , please wake up . ( While crying and sobbing )
Soyeon : they are really mean.


Shortly thereafter the agency staff officers came to location . After giving an explanation for what had happened , it was decided that the problem will be overcomed by  management . They were told back to the dorm , respectively , except Hwayoung that will be taken to the hospital .


The next day Kim Kwangsoo held an emergency meeting . Everyone who was at the scene and location called to give their witnession .

 Jiyeon : I 've previously seen some trainees who were tortured by them crying but they do not dare to report their actions as threatened would be treated worse than this . Moon Hae Ri , Yoon Hye Won and Han Yoon Mi Come tell him in detail .

Junior trainees were also told me everything . Hyoyoung also recounted ago when Hwayoung slapped by Hweji .
After hearing it was decided issued eunjae , Yejin and Hweji will be kicked out and expelled as a trainee of the agency . Their departure is a blessing for all new trainees . But some person are not agreed , but could not do anything . Who does not agree are a back dancer Woo Hanin , assistant stylist Yoon Jihye , and several male trainees who are friends and their girlfriends . Trainee man is a Song Youngho which Hweji girlfriend . Do hangwoo which is Eunjae . And Go Yongha Yejin who is a friend . They all hate T - ara because that incident .


When Eunjae , Hweji and Yejin out of the agency CCM , they are also not accepted by any agency . Because they are blacklisted trainees who behave badly . Other entertainment agencies know that information because in entertainment world often have  exchange of information between entertainment agency . But that does not mean their story ended there . At a later  they will be back in action and contributed the spread of slander and the bad rumors about T - ara .