chap. 8 winning challenge

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

jiyeon POV
After I accept challenge at the dance practice room , I immediately watched the video dance so  I can remember dance moves . that choregraphy  have many dances move that difficult enough to newbie like me.
It was not as easy as I had imagined . The mostly I remember only moves of intro song , because  I have seen intro dance moves  when they practiced . And I must mastering all in 2 days. After dinner , Jiyeon back practicing dance in the empty dance practice room . After about 3 hours of practice finally Jiyeon felt exhausted and fell asleep on the floor .


Eunjung and Hyomin looking for jiyeon, and felt worry because she did not come back to the dorm. Them  finally found Jiyeon asleep on the floor .
Eunjung : Wake up , do not sleep here. You will get colds . ( shook up Jiyeon’s body )
Jiyeon finally woke up after her body was  shook up by Eunjung .
Jiyeon : I am very tired after the workout .
Hyomin : it's because you did not warm up before dance and  do light exercise, so it reasonable you are exhausted .
Jiyeon : I am exhausted  cause practice for  3 hours nonstop .
Hyomin : 3 hours ? ! why you did practice so hard ?
Eunjung finally tell all incident  in the dance  practice room
Hyomin : however, master the dance in 2 days it was almost impossible for a beginner like you . But nothing is impossible if you try hard . Well we will help you .
Jiyeon : Really? Why do you guys want to help me ?
Hyomin and Eunjung : because we are friends who support each other .
Hyomin and Eunjung Jiyeon decided to help with the heating and stetching exercise  and correcting her dance movement . Not infrequently she scolded by them  if  she did  wrong moves.
During the 2 days they accompany Jiyeon practice until late at night . Although they help jiyeon but success’ Jiyeon depends on herself .


one day before perfom, Jiyeon practiced until 11 pm . Jiyeon managed to do the dance  very well .
On the day Jiyeon before went on  the stage for performances of dance , she called her mother asked for prayer and support . she told with her mother about 5 minutes . After that she  hanging up the call.

Suddenly Hweji , Eunjae and hanin came over to Jiyeon and looked down jiyeon. . Hanin is a back dancer who is also a friend of eunjae . They met  at the agency building ,when hanin went to audition.
Eunjae : Do you  master the dance well ? Because we do not want people who are not able to do anything and incompeten here.
Hweji : if you are not sure, you better give up now rather than embarrass yourself .
Hanin : if you fail then you 're a loser who does not deserve to be here .
Jiyeon : You all have not seen my performances so do not judge that I would fail . I give advise to  you do not underestimate someone when don’t know her well . ( Secretly turn on the voice recorder ) .
Hweji : you dare argue back, are you want die, hah !! ( Want to slap jiyeon, but failed  because successfully deflected by Jiyeon)
Jiyeon : I speak the truth that do not judge a book from cover .
Eunjae : Is that so ? we will hold a celebration party if you fail .
Jiyeon : if I succeed you have to apologize to me and the coaching staff .
Eunjae : ok . If you fail. Because I 'm sure you will fail. .
Jiyeon : You do not break a promise
Then Jiyeon was called by staff
At 9 am Jiyeon went on the stage and managed dance perfectly . All the audience glued to the appearance Jiyeon and give applause to her except eunjae , hweji and hanin . That's because  their shocked and didn’t believe Jiyeon have win the bet.

 Coach : after seeing Jiyeon’s perfomance, I want make decision  that she  accepted at the idol training.  Congratulation, jiyeon-sshi and welcome to idol training.

Eunjung and Hyomin are the first to congratulate and hug Jiyeon . After releasing  hug from Hyomin and Eunjung , Jiyeon came to  Eunjae hanin and Hweji .
Jiyeon : as promised if I succeed you should apologize to me and the coaching staff Mr. Han Younghae . you have  disrespectful  attitude to him.
Eunjae : what ?  I never say I will apologize.
Jiyeon : never say that ?. After I show a proof you can not avoid anymore ( took her HP  from bag ) .
Eunjae  blinking his eyes to hear jiyeon statement . Jiyeon then plays the voice recording . Everything in the room and was shocked to hear the recording .
Jiyeon : I recorded it because there is a chance you will break promise . And please apologize .

Eunjae hanin and hweji who can no longer dodge eventually forced to apologize to Jiyeon and coaching staff . their really hate jiyeon and have plan to revenge and bully Jiyeon, when jiyeon undergoing trainees .