chapter 3 jiyeon's audition

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

Meanwhile in the audition room
Official : " The next participant Woo Hanin "
' I need to succeed is already the 5th time I failed . I should 've learned from failure ' Hanin muttered to herself.


Hanin immediately went up on stage and given 10 minutes to show her talents on stage . Once finished she immediately got off the stage .
when audition has Completed, the official agency announced that the result of audition will be announced tomorrow. 3 days after the announcement For those partipants who already qualify for audition please come to the agency building and  went through period became trainee .


 


Meanwhile in the audition room for trainee  actress and actor


A little cute girl looks nervously among the many participants in the audition room. she waiting for her turn . This is first time she have auditioned when she decided want to be an actress because she liked the art of acting and watching movies .


' calm down,  park Jiyeon . don’t be  nervous ,do your part in accordance with the scenario '  she muttered.  .
Beep .... ( Sound of incoming sms from  Jiyeon’s brother , park hyojoon )


From Park hyojoon :


" Park Jirong , oppa , Appa and eomma always support you no matter what. Make sure you can do it. Hwaiting my lovely dongsaeng ! ! "


 

Although it 's just a short message but it was enough for her being calm.
' Park Jiyeon will not disappoint all of you '
Committee : " The next participant is the park Jiyeon, "


SHe go on the  stage and show her acting . her acting is so natural and reached  praise from the judges . As soon as she got off the stage back into the usual Jiyeon .  her self did not believe it could receive praise from the judges . She straight out toward to her oppa and  parents were waiting outside in the audition room  and hugs them. They went home together.

.
after  they arrived home, she immediately told all the process until she got. praise from the judges.

Jiyeon : " the announcement ofresult is tomorrow , three days after the announcement for those partisipants who already received should go through life as a trainee . And so I had to stay in the dorm trainees and separated  with all of you . Andwae . I certainly would feel lonely and miss you all " .


Jiyeon's Appa : " for all people who want  becamecelebrity would undergo a trainee . In the dorm, appa sure  you'll meet and make friends with  fellow trainees . Surely you will not be lonely " .
Jiyeon : " but I am not sure I can be friends with them and I am not able to get along " .
Eomma Jiyeon : " as time goes by you must be able to adjust to , because you're my daughter who strong and smart . Now go to sleep you definitely tired today and jiyeonie goodnight " .
Jiyeon : " Good night eomma " .


The next day Jiyeon received a phone call that she has passed the audition . 3 days later the family accompany jiyeon  to the building agency .
Eomma Jiyeon : " Jiyeonie , we all must always support you . Is it your dream to be an actress, isn’t? so go reach your dreams . Do not worry about us , we were fine . The important thing is keep your health and always contact us and go home when you have free time , get it " ?


 

Jiyeon : " yes , ma'am . Jiyeonie certainly remember all the advice for mother " .
Jiyeon  hugged her parent  and  oppa then take pictures together . After saying goodbye . She  silently crying since she would be lonely without them beside her  and her life will not be the same as it used..
' no , do not think about it.  What is important kind is now , hwaiting Jiyeon ‘ . Jiyeon carrying her bag entering the building artist agency .

                                                                       


 

author note:

finally jiyeon has appeared in this Chapter ! sorry if these chapter kinda boring, because i want explain from begin when t-ara and original characters became trainee in the past. and why they became hater.