chapter 17

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

Due to  Hwayoung’s  injury, schedule  T- ara's comeback was delayed until early December . After an emergency meeting finished T-ara members visit  Hwayoung .


All the members of T - ara brought fruits and food for Hwayoung .
Jiyeon : you really fool , why did you keep this problem from us ?
Hwayoung : because I think I can solve this problem alone and did not want to make you all worried .
Jiyeon : look at you self, You got injury as a result of this and had to be hospitalized .
Soyeon : That right, when we discussed it I think you are hiding something from us , even more you have changing in expression and attitude, and avoiding our questions .
Qri : let's say you actually have a problem with them, right?


Hwayoung silent and feel confused whether to tell it all . Eunjung and Hyomin feel disappointed with Hwayoung who choose to remain silent . Until finally Eunjung spoke firmly .
Eunjung : why are you silent? when clearly they have treated you so bad? If I was you , I don’t let them bully and beat me . please just Share with us .
Hyomin : What the hell with you ? Though we were all worried to you.
Boram : do not be afraid , we are here to protect you . Don’t forget we are groupmate always together in good and hard time . ( hold Hwayoung’s hand tightly )
After hearing the words of them , Hwayoung finally have the courage to tell them everything .
Hyomin : so hweji hates you and have grudge on you for seizing her debut chance. Then he release her hating  with  bullying junior trainees .
Hwayoung : yes . I still feel guilty until now for her. I understand the feelingst failed debut , when earlier she is the strongest candidate , before I became a trainee and eventually elected as members of T - ara
Soyeon : this is how the world of entertainment work it. I also feel sad when it failed debut to become a member of SNSD and never wanted to give up . But when there is an audition in CCM ,with high expectations and I could never give up, finally reach my dream of becoming a singer .
Hyomin : you don’t need  feel guilty with them , they are not chosen because they are not talented , they also become less suitable entertairner . Management must have a reason why you selected , and you should be grateful that you only undergone brief training , you can debut .
Jiyeon : three of them actually do have bad attitude,the vices of envy and like bullying people , consider themselves superior . They did not exactly show themselves capable of and feel threatened by the presence of others . In fact they also tried bullying me when I was undergoing training . But unfortunately they failed .
Hwayoung : Really? But why do they fail bully you ?
Jiyeon : because my unnies take care me . Don’t forget that I am a black belt in taekwondo .
Hwayoung feel amazed  Jiyeon’s personalities that firm and strong .
Eunjung : The world of entertainment is hard to living . Don’t just because of this problem until make you feel guilty for the rest of your life when it's not your fault .


Boram :  and our comeback will postponed until December .
Hwayoung : I 'm sorry caused comeback delayed . And I 'm looking forward to performing on stage .
Soyeon : never mind,  better take rest so you will get well soon.
Jiyeon : yeah,  so I could rest and sleep as much, until time we comeback on december . get well soon Hwayoung unni , I wish we could play together again while we still can relax . When the comeback arrives then we will not have time to play . ( Hugging Hwayoung tightly )
Jiyeon consider Hwayoung and Hyoyoung as her friend . She was glad to have their as  friends that have same age like iu and luna.
After that , T - ara back to their dorm . A few days later Hwayoung are basically healthy can finally recovered and discharge from  hospital .