chap.10 losing chance

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

The success of T - ara makes eunjae , Hweji and Yejin more envy and hating T-ara . In fact they make antifans café invites netizens to join , load the bad things about T – ara that actually not true and looking for mistakes the other idol is actually small but exaggerated . so the idol will get bashing so badly.

They feel envy  can not able  achieve what T - ara achieved . Eunjae and Yejin actually have been given the opportunity to participate in the casting drama . Eunjae given the opportunity to casting film " Death Bell 2 " but she failed because she was afraid to play horror movies and condition in  shooting location is too heavy for her. Finally, the role was given to another actress who has dedication and hard working . Yejin given the opportunity to play the drama " Jungle Fish " but she refused after being told that he got a small role . Though many other actresses who started his career by playing minor roles . Hweji given the opportunity to join T - ara as a new member . But the end she failed become new  T - ara member . CCM actually recruited Hwayoung  join to T - ara . , While Hyoyoung join Coed School and 5 dolls. CCM has interest to Ryu sisters after witnessing Hwayoung and Hyoyoung appearance on SBS Star King .

Hweji POV
I finally got a chance to debut with T - ara as a new member . I just need to wait for the upcoming T-ara's comeback where I would be introduced to public.  Moreover, t - ara is now  famous then I will also get fame in a short time . But a few days later Ryu  sisters who appeared on SBS Star King attracted the attention of the CCM . They then recruited them as a trainee idol . Somehow it seems my position as a new member of T- ara actually threatened by the Ryu sisters . Moreover, they made ​​strong progress with great rapping ability . My hunch was confirmed when the CEO of CCM Kim Kwang Soo call me just to tell you that Hwayoung will take my place as the new member of T- ara . In fact they will introduced  Hwayoung to public . 

My heart and body feels sick and must accept the painful truth . Before Hwayoung join to CCM, I am the strongest candidate join with T - ara and I also had to undergoing a training for 5 years . I hate CCM and hwayoung. I  really hate CCM gives me  false hope, and hate  Hwayoung because she took my chance. If Hwayoung  not join to CCM, I am sure can debut as new member of T - ara . Moreover Hwayoung got training in short period .

next chapter hwayoung will appear ! the story will have many conflict and twist.