chapter 4 meet eunjung

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

Inside the building has a lot of trainees . Then an officer showed up and told the trainees lined up according to their division training. The division consist of division of actor, idol, and dancer.


Officer : " The trainees who had arrived soon fill the register attendance and every activity of training will be explained soon." . ( Speaking through a microphone ) .
After filling out the attendance, trainees heard a briefing on the rules, schedules and  sharing rooms of division .


The officer agency decided the division of the rooms is  new trainees roomed with senior trainees in order  that senior trainees can guide the new trainees . Jiyeon got a roommate who is a former child actress and former little miss korea, now undergoing trainees became idols , not other is  Ham Eunjung .

 Jiyeon gets room  number 7 on the second floor .
Jiyeon towards to  second floor and looking for room No. 2  , after finding she knocked on the door .
Tok ... Tok .. Tok ...( sound of door knocked )
A long-haired girl in a room was reading a book  on bed
 Eunjung : " come in,  the door is not locked " ( put a book on  bed ) .
Park Jiyeon : " Good afternoon, my name is Park Jiyeon.  from today I will be your roommate. Please take care me.
 Eunjung : " I am Ham Eunjung glad to meet you " . ( she Shakes hands with Jiyeon ) .
after had introduced and small chatting  they can be instantly familiar because Eunjung have character carefree and fun.

 .
Eunjung : so I want to go and please clean this room ( towards the door  and left , Jiyeon became gaped and confused ) .
Jiyeon : " wait a moment, so I have cleaning this my self ? “
Eunjung : " of course,  The rules are supposed to be, so we have to clean the dorm room and I don’t like this room being dirty " . ( Immediately closed the door and went out )
Jiyeon had no choice, she  took a broom to sweep , tidy up books , tables and bed sheet . After 1 hour finished cleaning and tidying room , she felt sleepy and go to sleep in the bed near a desk. He did not know that it is Eunjung’s bed.


An hour later Eunjung back to the room and surprised to find Jiyeon asleep in her bed . But see Jiyeon already cleaned the room she let her sleep .
Eunjung : " only this time I let you sleep in my bed " ( stand next the bed with a smile in  face and walked to the bathroom to shower because it's afternoon time) . Not long  after the shower Eunjung  wakened up jiyeon from sleeping .

Eunjung : “ hey, wake up” ( shook up jiyeon’s shoulder )
Jiyeon : " Eunjung - sshi , you 're back apparently " . ( immedially open her eyes )
Eunjung : now get up from my bed , your bed over there ( pointing to the bed on the left near the entrance ) .
Jiyeon : " sorry I did not know before " .
Eunjung : " Yes , I understand . you can go shower after this “
Jiyeon immediately took change of clothes and towel. and headed to the bathroom . Once she finished take a bath, she took out  the clothes and belongings of the bag to put in the closet that has been provided in the room.
Eunjung : " can I asked you for more . How old are you ? which part you are traineed ? "
Jiyeon : " 13 years . Trainee actress section . Eunjung - sshi How old are you and which division part? "
Eunjung : " 18 years . Trainees parts idol and actress . Approximately 1 year became trainee idol because my dream is being a singer . "
Jiyeon : " you are great can undergoing both of them " .
Eunjung : but consequently you should be able to divide your  time between training and school , even practice schedule is hectic so you cannot go home . and Call me eonnie because I am 5 years older than you .
Jiyeon : Eunjung eonnie .
Eunjung : ok, Let 's go with me.  I would like to introduce you to my other friends .