chapter 2 audition or not

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

Seoul, metropolitan city yet the capital of south korea . This is the story of  about five teenage girls who came from a different city to pursuing their dreams . Fate brought them together which eventually became the people who live in hatred because of the desperate , envy and ambition . People who live in hatred no longer be able to see things more important like the previous dream and important people in their life .

Author POV

a little girl who has hobby watching movie and drama, Park jiyeon has decide going to audition in Mnet agency. her brother, mother and father support her dream. that morning, her family has accompany her to agency.  her family waiting in Lobby room, when she as a participant audition has to entered audition room.


while in the same time, A woman with slender body walked into the building artist agency . her name is Chae Eunjae. She recently completed a photo shoot for an online shopping catalog where she became one of the models . she walked to a staff girl.


" Amnyong Haseyo , chae eunjae Imnida . I am a model of modeling agency " , said Eunjae


" Oh , Miss Chae . Please wait in the waiting room and sat right next to me " , said staff girl .


Eunjae even walked into the room and was surprised how many people are already waiting to audition .


"  so many people who going to audition, this will be difficult for me if there is no connection . What if later asked to showcase  talent when I do not have any preparation . Manager Jo said that he would arrange for me to go without an audition because he had connections with people in the agency , " muttered eunjae. She then decided to ask the manager Jo .  she went to toilet and  called his manager.




 

Eunjae : " Hello , Oppa . I 've arrived at the agency building , what should I do ? I don’t have any preparation.  You said I could definitely go straight there without audition . " , she complained to the manager .


Mr. Jo : " Miss Chae , although you have pretty look but is not guarantee you can become an idol. Many people are more beautiful and talented than you but that could debut only the select few . Being an idol is not easy and difficult while you only just have y body " .




 

Eunjae : “ But why you didn’t tell me before, and you has ask me amount of money.“

Mr. Jo : amount of money that you gave me not enough go straight without audition.




 

Eunjae was upset and feel cheated because this time she had not told by her manager that she must went through the audition in detailly.


Eunjae : " Oppa, don’t dare try to deny your promise . What about the amount of money that I gave you , it was all the result of my labor and effort , if I can not get into entertainment agency, I want get my money back. Or I will report all your bad actions and attitudes to your wife including the issue "


Manager Jo was shocked because eunjae dare threaten him to report to his wife as long as no one knows his bad behavior only eunjae, because during this time she became his mistresses . Eunjae know all the secrets .


Mr. Jo : " Calm down , does not mean there is no other way than through the audition . It's just to really can be into entertainment agency, you have to make sacrifices not only money " .
Eunjae : " what do You mean ? "


Mr. Jo : " You have to lobby  the agency officials if necessary to sleep with him . If you want, I can immediately set up a meeting with him . Are you ready ? "


Eunjae : "I 've come this far , however I can not give up now, I don’t want waste my effort . Well, I agree. Please immediately set another meeting and contact me for details.


After talking on the phone she immediately came out as if nothing had happened and went back into the waiting room . an hour later she received a text message from manager Jo that he asked  to meet at the Grand Hotel , Seoul. After reading the text message she immediately asked permission to go out with urgent business reasons . The matter is very important to her and determine whether she will be able to enter into the world of entertainment .


When running hastily out of the building she accidentally hit a teenage girl who ran because it was too late to come to the audition .


Eunjae : sorry , are you ok ?


Teenage  girl : it's okay , could you tell me where is the audition room ?


Eunjae : on the right receiptionist . Why you so late  the audition has started since 1 hour ago.


Teenage girl : " Really? Oh my god , I must go. excuse me " .
Eunjae : " wait, what's your name ? My name is Chae Eunjae "
Teenage girl : " My name is Woo Hanin . Glad to meet you , Miss Chae .
They shooked hands.  After that  Hanin rushed to audition room. Eunjae went to Grand Hotel.

when eunjae have became  trainee and  woo hanin became back dancer they met again in agency. Because have knew each other before they became friends .



 

Eunjae took bus to go to the Grand Hotel Seoul . Once arrived in front hotel she  immediately  called Mr. Jo .


Eunjae : " hello Mr. Jo ,I 've arrived at the hotel  " .


Mr. Jo : " Eunjae , I and  master Hwang in a karaoke room no. 4 special for VIP .


Eunjae : " Ok , I know . "


She immediately headed to the receptionist asked karaoke room no. 4 for VIP
Once inside the room , she looked at  Mr. jo talking with Mr. Hwang is an important person showbiz bigwigs . Mr. Jo introduced Eunjae to Mr. Hwang . After 30 minutes accompany Mr. Hwang drinking and karaoke , Mr. Jo finally left them alone .


Mr. Hwang : " Miss, do you really want to get into the world of entertainment ? The risks are severe and must always keep the image in the public.


Eunjae : of course I am ready to do anything for a career in the entertainment world . Even sleep with any of bos of entertainment I willing do it . I can satisfy your desire , sir ( said as she took off her clothes until )



 

Mr. Hwang : “ can You prove and show it ?”


Eunjae : " You will not be dissappointed with my service " ( while embracing and kissing his neck ) .
Mr. Hwang : " Wow you are really pretty and y ,also have a strong determination " .
 They having all night in the VIP karaoke room which had a bedroom .
The late morning after having ,  she immediately put her clothes back . not long ago Mr. Hwang also waking up from sleep .


Mr. Hwang : " the next 3 days you can came to the agency office because  participants  already qualified must undergo a trainee audition and will be staying in the dorm . Prepare yourself " .
Eunjae : " thank you it turns out you do not let me down and keep your promise. " ( she smiled and took the bag ready to go .
Mr. Hwang : " but you have to remember ,I can only help up here . For the future you should try it yourself " .


She did not listen to the words of the Mr. hwang , the most important thing is she was able to get in without auditioning. She have reached her goal so do not need to think about anything else . She immediately returned to the apartment because she  lived alone .
eventhough she willing having last night but she really felt disgusted to have with a fat middle-aged men . Luckily, the old man wore a if not she maybe got pregnant . she  also always prepare controll pill to prevent pregnancy . She lost her ity at the age of 16 years a year ago when she started modeling career with her bos modelling agency.