Hye Rin's Weekend

Why did I fall in love with you? [sequel to I WANT BOYFRIEND TO BE MY BOYFRIENDS]

Kyuyoung's POV

Hm? What will i do today? I was just lying on my bed, listening to music. My phone rang.

" Yeoboseyo?" i said.

" Yah! It's Hye Rin, give me back my book. I need it." Hye Rin said.

" What book? I never borrowed a book from you." i replied.

"The book you borrowed last Thursday, i need it tomorrow." she told me.

" Oh, yeah. I remember. Just pick it up here." i commanded.

" Yah! You SHOULD give it to me here!" she shouted.

" Ow! You don't have to shout. Fine, fine, fine." i agreed.

I went to her room. As i usually do before, i just come in without knocking when i come to her house and goes inside her room. I saw her as she was about to put off her shirt, then she saw me. I turned around.

" Yah! Why did'nt you knock?" she shouted again. She wore her shirt again and threw pillow at my back.

" Mianhe, i did'nt know you were changing clothes. And i don't usually knock when i come to your room. Mianhe." i explained.

" You can turn around now. You should realize that we are teens now. Girls need more privacy than boys, because boys can just walk around topless while girls don't. You understand? You should knock next time" she said.

" Arasso, mianhe. Here's the book" i replied.

" Neh, can you go with me? I need to go to the mall, i need to buy something" she said while arranging her study table.

" Atlast! I can go out already and be free from this dorm! It's so boring you know?" i said as i jumped to her bed. We went out and rode the train.

" Why is the train so crowded today?!" i said.

" Yah! Just shut up, atleast we were able to get in. Others still need to wait for another 30 min because there's a problem in other trains." Hye Rin said. She is comfortable because no one can push her. We are at the corner and i am in front of her, blocking the other people so no one can push her. Someone pushed me and i suddenly went closer to Hye Rin, our lips touched. It's almost 15 seconds because people keep on pushing and moving. Good thing that we already arrived at the next station.

" I'm sorry, the people.." i tried to explain but she kissed me again.

" It's fine Kyuyoung, will you be my boyfriend." she suddenly asked.

" Eh?" i was speechless.

" It's fine. You don't have to answer me right away. I know you only treat me as your best friend." she said while faking a smile then she walked to the station's gate. I paused for a while and thought. I was really in love with Hye Rin since grade school.

" Hye Rin." i called her with a soft voice.

" Neh" she turned around. I saw her, she has teary eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" i hugged her and asked.

" I'd love to." she answered as the liquid from her eyes fall down to her blushing cheeks. 

" C'mon, let's go and have our first date" i grabbed her hand and walked.

We did so many things. The things that i always wanted her to do with me. Buying me shirts, eating with her, Wiping her cheeks that has a sauce, and most of all, holding her hand. It feels so great that i don't want it to end.