This Is It Part 3

Why did I fall in love with you? [sequel to I WANT BOYFRIEND TO BE MY BOYFRIENDS]

 

I took the bag, it was opened, I looked inside it but it was too dark. I was shocked when I took what’s inside. It was a pregnancy test. I put it back at the bag. I closed the bag and brought it to my room. I decided on bringing it back to Minho, he might know who owns it.

“Yah! Hyun Min-ah! Wake up!” I heard a voice shouting then I woke up.

“[yawn] Ahhh, what time is it?” I asked. I lift my head and took a look at my clock.

“OhMyGawwd! It’s almost time” I exclaimed.

“Exactly girl” I saw Kira as she took my uniform from my cabinet.

“No, hurry up before we come late” Hye Rin said and put my shoes beside my bed..

“Thanks girls, I didn’t sleep well last night.” I explained.

“Obviously” the both said.

“Okay, let’s go. I’ll skip breakfast today” I hurriedly wore my shoes and took my bag then went off.

“Let’s go” Hye Rin said.

“Oh, wait, I left the other bag” I went back to my room and took the bag that I saw.

“What’s that bag? I haven’t seen you with that bag lately.” Kira said with curious eyes.

“I have to give it back to my classmate, he left it at the playground.” I explained/.

“Arasso” Hye Rin said and added “ Eh? Why are the students murmuring and staring at us?”

“ I have no idea” Kira replied.

“Look, it’s that girl” a man said as we passed by.

“Yea, and there’s that bag” another man said. I think they were talking about me, and the bag I was holding. What are they talking about?

“Let’s take a look at the bulletin board, they’re looking at it, maybe there’s a new announcement.” Hye Rin said

“Eh? What is that?!” I exclaimed as I saw the picture posted at the bulletin board.It was me holding a pregnancy test.

“Hyun Min what’s this?” Kira said anxiously.

“They set me up, I can’t believe they did that, I thought he was sorry already” I said. People around are staring at me. Some are laughing, it was Henry, Kido and Seung Jo, Minho only looked back. A tear slowly ran through my face and fell at the ground. I ran to the girls CR then fell on my knees. Tears began to fall, only Kira was sitting beside me. She hugged me tightly.