My Friends ( Hye Rin and Kyuyoung )

Why did I fall in love with you? [sequel to I WANT BOYFRIEND TO BE MY BOYFRIENDS]

 

Hye Rin’s POV

“What have you done?!” I shouted and tore the poster at the bulletin board in pieces.

“What have you done to her?! Did you even realize that, this one instance, you could ruin her whole life?! Huh?” I shouted in front of Minho’s face and slapped him. Tears uncontrollably fell down.

“You bastards!!” I shouted once more and threw the pieces of the poster to Minho’s face.

“Hey! Back off!” Henri pushed me. I fell down but I didn’t feel anything at any part of my body, my mind and emotions were all angriness.

“You’re just her friend and yet, you act like she’s your life, are you a lesbian?” Henri said. Kido and Seung Jo laughed at me.

“I’m her cousin you idiot!!” I defensed myself.

“Who are you calling a lesbian?! My GIRLFRIEND? You’re gonna regret saying that!” Kyuyoung came and punched Henri on the face.

“You moron!” Henri tried to punch him back but he was no match.

“Maybe you’re a homo! You’re defending Minho, right? Maybe you just need a kiss from HIM!” I said while hiding at the back of Kyuyoung.

“Enough! Minh0, Kido, Henri, Seung Jo. Kyuyoung, and Hye Rin, proceed to the principal’s office immediately” the teacher caught us and stopped the fight.

“Hye Rin, are you alright? Don’t move too much, your leg is swollen” Kyuyoung said.

“I’m fine, thanks for coming and protecting me” I said. My voice cracked and tears continually fell down. “ I was really scared, [sob sob]” I added.

“Sshh” he hugged me tight. I kept on crying.

“I will never let this happen again. I’ll carry you, I won’t let you walk” he kissed my forehead and carried me bridal style.

Hyun Min’s POV

“Where is Hye Rin?” I asked Kira.

“Sshh. don’t worry, she’s handling the bullies, she’ll be fine.” Kira said and comforted me.

"No! She'll be bullied too! Let's go to her!" i exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Kyuyoung texted me, she's alright, they are alright." Kira Calmed me down.

"Thanks goodness" i thought to myself that this time, i was protected by my friends, good thing that i have them.