My Concern

Why did I fall in love with you? [sequel to I WANT BOYFRIEND TO BE MY BOYFRIENDS]

-------------Lunch time

Sun Woo's POV

I haven't seen Hyun Miin since yesterday in the afternoon, hm, i hope i'll see her today.

" Yo, are you okay?" Kyuyoung asked me.

" Neh~ i'm fine" i replied.

" Oww, Sun Woo carefull" Hyun Min said as i stepped on her and her juice was spilled.

" Uh-oh my uniform is stained" she said.

"Mianhe~ ahhhh!" i wiped her uniform but somenone passing accidentally bumped me and i fell down. I did'nt notice that i was on top of Hyun Min because i got dizzy. We stared at each other, our minds thought that there was no one looking until KiRa reacted and we are both on our minds now.

" Oh,, i'll go to the infirmary, i need to change uniform" Hyun Min said.

" Ah, i'll go wtih you, since it's my fault." i replied. I'm so stupid, i wanted to see her that much and now this is what happened to her. [sigh]

We both went to the infirmary.

In-Charge : Sorry dear, we don't have any extras today. Mianhe

Hyun Min: Eh? Arasso, kamsahamnida.

" I'll let you borrow my extra shirt, if it's okay with you." i said.

" Eh? Aniyo, the teacher will scold me." she replied.

" Don't worry, i'll excuse you to Ms. Kwon" i said.

" Gomawo" she said politely.

I escorted her to the girl's CR (outside only, of course). After she changed, we went back to the cafeteria. Unfortunately, there is only one cup of rice left and viand good for one.

" I'll buy it for you, since i spilled you lunch." i offered her

" Neh~ " she said shyly.

" Yah! Eat with me" she said and offered me the spoon, she used the fork instead.

" Oh- okay" i replied, i can't refuse. It's like it's gonna be our first and last time so i don't want to refuse it.

" Ahhhh---- so full, let's get going, the bell will ring any second now and i still have to excuse you." i said a few minutes later.

" Arasso, let's go" she agreed.

------at the classroom--

"Good Afternoon Ms. Kwon, can you please excuse Ms. Jo today. I spilled juice in her uniform so she changed. The  in-charge in the infirmary office said that there are no extra uniforms today so i let her borrow my shirt. Please consider." i explained.

" Okay, don't let this happen again Mr. No, Ms. Jo go back to your seat now" Ms. Kwon replied.

" Kamsahamnida, i will" Hyun Min replied.

" Thank you for your consideration--" i said and bowed when i heard Hyun Min's voice " Oww!" she shouted in pain. I ran towards her and asked what happened.

" He blocked his feet while i was walking" she replied.

" Are you okay?" i asked and i helped her get up and excorted her to her sit to make sure she's okay.

" I'm fine now, you should head back to your room, you'll be late" she said.

" Okay, take care of yourself, and you! say sorry to her,-- Minho ah" i said.

" Ehem, let me APOLOGIZE, please forgive me fo being soooo CARELESS of my FEET mr." he replied, argh! i hope Hyun Min will be okay in this section.

" Okay, " i said and stepped out of the room and stared at Minho.