Fetching

Why did I fall in love with you? [sequel to I WANT BOYFRIEND TO BE MY BOYFRIENDS]

During dismissal time, Sun Woo went to Hyun Min's classroom to make sure she's okay.

Minho's POV

I hate that girl, i'll get even on her.

"Hey Henri, what time does that Hyun Min thing going home?" I ased Henri.

" Waeyo? Is she our next target?" Kido asked.

" Neh~ I'm gonna teach her a lesson now" I replied.

" She usually go home when there are only few students left here." Henri replied.

" Okay, here's our plan...................... BLAH BLAH BLAH" i told them.

" Ah there she is!" Kido said.

"Okay, Seung Jo, you know what to do." i said.

" Neh~ ah--- there's that guy again, " Seung Jo said.

" Arghh- he's getting on my nerves" i said as my temper goes higher.

" Calm down, wo can still do it tomorrow right?"  Henri said.

" Fine" i said and walked the opposite way. "I'll screw both of them" i thought.

Sun Woo's POV

I am now heading on Hyun Min's room. I saw Minho's group again and i guess i just came on time because they were staring at Hyun Min and when i came they already went away.

" Good Afternoon Hyun Min, how are you now?" i asked.

" I'm fine now, why are you here?" she asked.

" Hm, i came to fetch you to make sure you're okay" i said and for her not to notice my concern i added " I also want to visit Kwang Ri, i miss him."

" Eh? But we are living in a dorm now" she replied and added " why are you really fetching me?"

" Ah..ahm, yes, right. I forgot we are already living in a dorm now. HAHA. Well, since my room is just 3 rooms farther than yours, i can go with you right?" I replied. Ahhhh! I am so stupid about saying those things!

" Okay, let's go" she said.

--Note! :
Since there are only 3 girls in our school, they decided not to assign the girls to the other building. Instead, their rooms are located at the 5th floor, the last 3 rooms there.--

We walked and walked until we reached her room and then we said our goodbyes. I immidiately went to my room.

Hyun Min's POV

Sun Woo walked me home but nothing much happened so i don't feel anything. The next morning, i was wonderig why Minho and his friends are not yet bullying me. Maybe they are scared of me, Ahahaha. Days passed and Sun Woo still walks me to the dormitory, until the end of the week.

" Yah! Sun Woo-ah. Why are you fetching me? Honestly." i asked with a mellow voice.

" Nothing, i just get bored when i'm alone" he replied.

" Okay" i said, Ouch, so he just come to me when he is bored?! Nevermind. We are now in front of my room. 

" Do you really wanna know why?" he asked.

" Neh~ Wae?" i asked.

" I was worried because of that bully in your room" he answered.

" Oh, Minho-ah" i added.

" Neh, it might sound weird, but he seems to be very mad at you. Did you do something to him?" he asked curiously.

"Ah, ani..aniyo" i replied then i remembered what happened at the pool.

" Okay, go inside now. Annyeong" he said and added " I think you'll be okay now, i will not walk with you anymore next week, take care."

" Arasso, bye" i said with a smile.