Section Disaster

Why did I fall in love with you? [sequel to I WANT BOYFRIEND TO BE MY BOYFRIENDS]

" Thank you for that very welcoming and inspiring speech Ms. Kim." the emcee complimented.

---- She's so awesome. Why do you always make me love you more Ki Ra? I hope you can be mine.-- Seulho thought and looked so down.

Hyun Min's Appa's POV(Kwangmin)

" Hyunnie, our little girl is now a grown up" i said.

" Neh-- she's so adorable, i can't imagine living without her for the next 4 yrs" Hyun Ri replied.

" Atleast we still have our lil' boy, Kwang Ri." she added.

" Yeah " i said and i pulled her closer to me.

The ceremony is already finished. Hyun Ri and i helped Hyun Min find and settle her things in her room. We said our goodbyes to her and then we went back home.

Hyun Min's POV

During the ceremony, appa and umma were staring at me so i just smiled. I'm gonna miss them. BTW, each student has 1 room in the dorm, mine is at the corner and Kira and Hye Rin's rooms are right next to me so i felt comfortable. The next morning, i woke up early to look for my classroom and my section. I went to the bulletin board with Kira and Hye Rin to see our section, unfortunately..
_____________________________________________________________________________________

1- A                              1- B                              1- C                              1-D

Kim Ki Ra                   xxxxxxxxxxx                   Lee Minho                   xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No Sun Woo                  Choi Seulho               Baek Seung Jo          Cho Kyuyoung

xxxxxxxxxxxxx               xxxxxxxxxxxxx              Jo Hyun Min                Jo Hye Rin

xxxxxxxxx                      xxxxxxxxxxx                 Rhan Kido                   xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx                  xxxxxxxx                     Yeun Henri                  xxxxxxxxx xx

______________________________________________________________________________________ 

" Girls look! I don't even know who my classmates are!" i exclaimed.

" Don't worry, you'll meet someone later." Ki Ra said, trying to calm me down.

" You are just saying that becaese you are with Sun Woo and Hye Rin have Kyuyoung." i said.

" Good for you, you already have someone you know, and close friends too." i added.

" Oops, there goes the bell" Hye Rin said.

" Just be kind to others" Ki Ra added.

" Arasso, i'll call you later." i said.

Tgis is such a disaster, there's no helping it. I have to go now or else i will be late. I went to my room and sat and the back near the window. The boys are looking at me and then murmur to each other. Kyaah-- i feel so embarassed. We introduced ourselves and BLAH BLAH BLAH-- classes went on.

Riiiiiiiiiiing!!! The bell rang for lunch. Atlast! i survived, i went to the cafeteria and saw my friends and the boys.

" Hi Hyun Min! There's a cute guy in my classroom, right Kyuyoung?" Hye Rin said.

" Yep, there he is!" Kyuyoung said, and all of us looked.

" Oops, right here" Kyuyoung said, pointing his face.

" Yah! Shut up!" we exclaimed and laughed.

We started to eat our lunch and talked about or classmates and then....

" How was yours Hyun Min?" Sun Woo suddenly asked.

" Uh, i-it's fine" i replied.

" Chinja? Are the boys being good good to you?" Seulho asked.

" I don't know, they did'nt to to me. Instead, the stare and then murmur" i replied.

"Woah, maybe they have a bad plan on you" Kyuyoung said, trying to scare me.

"" Yeah, since you're the only girl in your room." Hye Rin added.

" Yah! You're scaring me with those faces. I don't care about them, i can take them myself" i said bravely.

" Just be careful, they can do something to you. Remember we're not always on your side" Sun Woo said with concern/

" Arasso, thanks for the concern." i replied.

"Yah! Stop the acting! HAHA. Seulho, Kyuyoung and Sun Woo, i think you should tour us around the school." Ki Ra said.

" Good idea, lets go" Seulho immediately replied.