Kira' Weekend

Why did I fall in love with you? [sequel to I WANT BOYFRIEND TO BE MY BOYFRIENDS]

Kira's POV

[sigh] It's my first weekend here. I wonder what the others are doing. I went to the garden of the campus, i went inside the white scents, a place at the garden which is full of white roses. I picked a rose and looked at it straightly. I saw a big tree and sat under its shade. The place is so quiet, i began to read the book i brought. I was silently reading when i remembered someon. Someone that seems to be very close to me right now. I closed my eyes trying to imagine that person. Then it popped up in my mind.

" Seulho!" "Kira!" i shouted and i heard someone screamed my name at the same time.

"Eh? who's there?" the both of us asked again at the same time. I went at the other side of the big tree and saw Seulho.

" Ah, Kira" Seulho said.

" Why are you here?" I asked.

" I was here since last night. I sneaked out to look at the stars. Are you here to be alone? Mind if i stay here?" he replied.

" Want me to accompany you?" i asked him.

" Yes please" he pleased. I can see his sad face. Why is he sad? I was stil kneeling in front of him, i was about to sit when he suddenly hugged me.

" Seulho?" i said.

" Please, let me hug you for a little longer, i really need someone now" he said, i can hear his voice that sounded like he was about to cry. He hugged me tighter and cried more. I can feel his arms wrapped around me and his head in my chest, my heart is really beating fast, can he hear it?

" What happened Seulho?" i asked anxiously. He did.nt answer me. I hugged him, i can feel his sorrows. Even if i'm his best friend, i haven't seen him in such emotional state. The person that i always see smiling is now crying. I hugged him tight, trying to comfort him.

" Thanks for being there for me" he said.

" It's fine, just let it all outr, just talk to me later. let it all out." i said.

He's still hugging me, he's wiping his tears already.

"Ahhh! I'm so stupid. Crying in front of a girl" he said, and wiped his tears

" Yah! It's fine, i'm your bestfriend!" i said.

" Arasso, kamsahamnida!" he said. I was shocked when i saw him smile. It hurts me a lot when he fake a smile, it hurts me inside.

" Yah! What's with the face? Brighten up!" he said and he tickled me.

" HAHAHA, Stop it ! HAHAHA" i said laughing.

"there's that smile, c'mon, let's play around ! HAHA" He said and grabbed my hand. Since we were little, he always hold my hand, but now is different. I don't know.

We played and played until it was dark, and we got tired already. We did soooo many things. He treat me an ice cream, toured me around the garden, gave me flowers and even helped me clean my room. I cooked dinner for the both of us. Both of us got sleepy so he went back to his roonm already. That's how my day ended.