Chapter 19 [ by: MiNSTAL_SHiPPER ]

Why did I fall in love with you? [sequel to I WANT BOYFRIEND TO BE MY BOYFRIENDS]

Sunwoo's POV

I decided to go to the roof top to have some fresh air. When i heard two people laughing. I peeked at them and sa Hyun Min with Minho. I felt something stabbed my heart with that sight. I was furious. I wanna punch Minho directly at the face and steal Hyun Min from him, but I can't Hyun Min must be happy with him than with me. Hyun Min is a really friendly girl that can forgive those people who hurt her easily. I decided to go back to my classroom.

* Why did I fall in love with you, Hyun Min?! * I thought to myself, I unknowingly punched my table. Earning glares from my classmates.

" Mianhae~" i said and bowed.

" Sunwoo? Are you okay? It seems like you've been out of this world. "  Kira said as she pulled as a chair to sit beside me.

" Kira-ah, is it bad that I broke a promise? " I asked her. She looked at me with her eyes full of concern.

" if it's not that big that it will ruin lives. I think it's okay." She said.

" Kira, can I trust you? " I said. She nodded her head in response.

" I like Hyun--- Nevermind. You won't understand me." I stopped.

" You like Hyun Min, don't you? " She asked me. I didn't speak and I just nod.

" Sunwoo, tell her before it's too late." She patted my shoulder.

" But I promised, I won't fall for her. Besides, I think she likes Minho. She always mumbles his name and I even saw her with him at the roof top." I said, I tried to hold back my tears to let them know I'm strong.

" I don't think she likes Minho,that guy did hurt her a lot. " She assured me.

" But i don't know Kira. She might reject me. It will be twice much pain than keeping it to myself." I said.

" If that's what you want. But remember telling her is the best solution to ease your pain." She said before she left.

Kyu Young's POV

I walked around the campus and saw Hye Rin sitting on a bench alone, reading a book.

" BOO! " I slightly pushed her.

" KYAAAAAAAA~ " She squealed. She turned around and saw me.

" Yah! Cho Kyu Young! Want this fist to land on your so-called handsome face?! " She glared at me, clenching her fist.

" Hye Rin-ah, calm down." I hugged her and got something from my pocket. A silver ring.

" Hye Rin-ah, I bought a couple ring for us." I said and wore it to her finger.

" I love it, Youngie~ " She hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks.

" I'm glad you like it. " I smiled at her.

" Oppa, have you seen Hyun Min? " She asked me. I simply shook my head in response.

" I think she's in bad terms with Sunwoo." She added.

" How can you say that? " i asked her.

" Since Minho came between them, Sunwoo grew distant to Hyun Min." She replied.

" Do you think, Sunwoo likes her?" I asked.

" i think."

" But they promised they won't fall for each other. No one among us doesn't know about that promise."

" Hyun Min is easy to love. She's very close to Sunwoo though they have little misunderstanding at times."  

" I hope Sunwoo will tell her soon, if what we think is true or else he might lose her."

" What do you mean by 'he might lose her'? "

" That Minho surprisingly is now really close to Hyun Min. If he doesn't move now, he might lose her in an instant and hurt himself."

" You're right. "

" Let's release the tension, let's eat ice cream. " We both went to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

MiNSTAL_SHiPPER here. co-author of Why Did I Fall In Love With You? and author of the prequel, I Want Boyfriend to Be My Boyfriends.

This is my first time to update this story, though I help TralalaHaeRa to make this at school. 

This chapter is purely my idea and I know I'm not as good as TralalaHaeRa but I hope you like this chapter.

I updated this because I realized it's been months since the last update so TADAH~ Here it is. ^^

I'll advertise my story WE JUST WANT HAPPINESS~♥ [feat Apink's Bomi and EXO M's Luhan]