School Kingkas = B2ST is in the House!!

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

"You're going to have a roommate, Mr. Yoon DooJoon."


That was what the principal told him. DooJoon wanted to say something but the lady principal who sat in the front of him with her elegant yet intimidating posture already cut him in.


“I know that you wanted to keep the room for yourself and you have stated clearly that you don’t want any roommates since the first time you got in here. I can respect that. But there’s no other vacant room except yours.”


“Then make new dorms. You know that this school is expanding every year. My father can help you.”


“Well, you know it’s not that simple, Mr. Yoon. Even with your father's help, building new dorms won’t take one night to finish. You’re a smart student. I know that you know about this too.”


DooJoon just plopped himself back to the chair and released a sigh. “Fine. Do whatever you want.” He waved his hand.


The principal smiled. “Alright then.” She looked back to the piece of paper lying on his desk. “The new student's name is Park Min Ho. He will come today, probably soon. I hope you can get along with him.” She looked at DooJoon and smiled. “You can leave now.”


DooJoon didn’t say anything and just stood up from the chair. He walked to the door. As he wanted to touch the door, the principal called him again.


“And, DooJoon-ah.”


DooJoon rolled his eyes as he heard the informal call from her then turned. “Yes?”


“Don’t let me hear that you kick this new student out from your room,” she said as she wrote something on the paper. “You might be the most popular and respected student in this school. But you’re still the heir of your family. So please mind your behaviors.”


Another sigh was released by DooJoon. “Alright, Madam. I’ll be on my way then.” He bowed then turned and went out from the principal's office.


Outside, DooJoon closed the door carefully then put his hand on his pants' side pocket. He turned and walked away. As he approached the open corridor that connected the academic office building to the main school, he couldn’t help but feel a little bit reluctant. His steps became slower and eventually stopped just before he reached the opening. DooJoon just sighed to prepare himself before walking out to the open corridor.


Hysteric girls' cheers were heard from outside the fence. Some girls swooned as they saw him because of his radiating charisma. DooJoon released an inaudible sigh as he saw them. This was the reason why he was reluctant to go to the Principal's office building in the first place. He clicked his tongue as he touched his left ear, wanting to cover his ear but he couldn’t. DooJoon also picked up his steps' pace, wanting to be away from the sight. As he reached the end of the long open corridor, he could finally breathe freely.


Ah, annoying fangirls, he thought as he continued his way to find his gang member. He found them sitting on the side of Basketball field. DooJoon came to them.


"Ah, Hyung. What's with the face?" GiKwang asked when DooJoon plopped himself to the empty spot beside JunHyung with an annoyed face.


The other members of B2ST looked at DooJoon as they heard GiKwang's question to their leader. DooJoon rested his elbows on his knees.


"The principal said that I’m gonna get a roommate," DooJoon said, ignoring the screams of the fangirls.


The other B2ST members seemed happy with it. JunHyung grew a smile on his face.


"Really?" JunHyung asked as his smile became wider.


"We got a new friend!!" Yoseob cheered as he threw his fists up.


But DooJoon flashed him his warning killer gaze causing the younger boy to lower his fists and put on a pouted face. Yoseob knew that DooJoon would give him a deal later if he didn't shut his mouth up.


DongWoon only smiled to see Yoseob. "But seriously, Hyung, I think it's about time for you to get your own roommate. Everyone has roommates already, except for you."


"Yeah, you need to socialize," HyunSeung said as he patted DooJoon's shoulder.


"Well, I'm socialized with all of you," DooJoon said.


JunHyung rolled his eyes. "I didn't mean us." He put the ball that he played on his hands before between his feet. "Look, how many friends do you have here besides us?"


"I got plenty," DooJoon said lightly as he looked at the basketball field. Some guys were playing there.


"That you're really closed with? Or that you're cherished?" JunHyung added.


DooJoon looked at JunHyung and seemed to be thinking. He tilted his head as he didn't remember any.


JunHyung smiled to see DooJoon's silence. He understood that DooJoon couldn't remember any. "That is exactly my point."


"Besides, you really need to share," HyunSeung added. "I even share my room with Yoseob."

DooJoon released a sigh. "You all know that I don't like to share my room. And on top of it, I don't like to talk with strangers."


JunHyung rolled his eyes and took the ball again. "Just accept that you will have a roommate, dude. It's not that bad to have one." He stood up and dribbled the ball. "Who wants to play?"

 

"I do," GiKwang said as he stood up and followed JunHyung to the field.


"Count me in." Yoseob followed them.


HyunSeung joined them, dragging DongWoon along with him. DooJoon released another sigh and stood up to join the group.

 

---

Afterword:

Won't say anything, since I'm too tired because of my work-related problems.

But thank you for the subscribers and the comment *deep bows*