First Day = Help!!

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

MinHye opened her eyes slowly as she woke up from her sleep. She blinked several times, trying to figure out where she was right now. Finally everything that happened yesterday came to her mind. She remembered that she was on the boys’ dorm on JY Academy. MinHye turned her body to check the time. But then she gasped to find that she just had 30 minutes to prepare herself.


DooJoon came out from the bathroom as he heard his new roommate finally awake and getting down from the upper bunk. He just smirked as he saw MinHo rushing to go to the bathroom because he was late. As an early bird, DooJoon always woke up early. At least it would give him enough time to dress up and prepare him for classes.


Before he knew it, that Park MinHo came out again with his school uniform. DooJoon was surprised to see him came out. He looked at his watch and didn’t believe that MinHo was so quick to prepare himself in the bathroom. DooJoon frowned.


Did he even wash up?


DooJoon thought as he saw MinHo came to the wardrobe beside him and tied his tie. On a flash, MinHo was ready for school. He made DooJoon surprised. The younger guy smiled brightly to see him. MinHo turned to see DooJoon.


“Morning, Hyung,” MinHye chirped happily.


DooJoon leaned backward and raised one of his eyebrows, irritated by MinHo’s greeting to him. This was why he didn’t like to have a roommate. Sometimes they would act as if they were close and so fussy. DooJoon looked back again to the mirror and tied his tie. He saw the shorter guy tilting his head when he didn’t receive any replies from DooJoon.


Suddenly the door burst open and the cutest member of B2ST came in. Yoseob quickly dashed toward MinHye with his arms wide open. “Park MinHo, I miss you!!” he said as he glomped at MinHye. The other four members followed him in.


MinHye unconsciously drew her hands closer to her chest as Yoseob hugged her. “Ugh.” She stumbled and almost fell. But she managed to balance her self.


DooJoon seemed to be irritated as he found s bursting into his room in the early morning. “Ya! Yang Yoseob! You just met him yesterday! And is it necessary to make noises this early!?”


JunHyung smiled as he heard DooJoon scolding Yoseob. He came toward the leader and swung his arm round DooJoon’s shoulder. He saw MinHye. “Just ignore DooJoon. We've come to pick you up for school. Yoseob said that you might need some help to show you around so you won’t get lost.”


MinHye seemed to realize that. “Ah.” Then she bowed with a cheerful smile plastered on her face. “Thank you very much. I do need guide to know this school.”


GiKwang smiled widely as he saw MinHye bowed deeply. "Huah, he's really well-mannered." He looked at his friends. "I really like him."


HyunSeung grinned naughtly. "Should we change DooJoon with MinHo then?" He wriggled his eyebrows.


"Ya!" DooJoon scolded him as he shot him his killer stare.


HyunSeung just laughed.


DooJoon just exhaled. Damn you, Park MinHo, for being so cute.


"Then let's go. We can't be late for breakfast." DongWoon pointed the door with his thumb.

"Okay," Yoseob said as he rounded his hand across MinHye's shoulders and dragged her along with him.


"Wait. My bag." MinHye turned and went to get her bag from her table.


DooJoon who stood close to MinHye's desk as he just got his own bag, quickly took the bag lying on the table and threw it to her. MinHye caught it and bowed to thank him before Yoseob pulled her out from the room. Then all the B2ST members walked out from the room.


As they walked to the dining hall, they passed the fangirls who were already waiting for them. The fangirls cheered as they saw B2ST members walking out of the dorm. MinHye was kinda surprised as she saw the fangirls. She stopped by the door and looked at the crowd.


Wow, have all these girls been waiting for a long time? Or do they ever go to school? MinHye got all those questions on her mind. She looked back to B2ST members. The six guys seemed to be used with those girls so they ignored them. Yoseob slung his arm across MinHye's shoulders again and made her realize that she was still with him. He brought his face closer to the front of MinHye's.


"Come on," Yoseob said then dragged MinHye along with him.


As they walked, MinHye was sure that she heard the fangirls pointing and critizing her for being so close to their idol.


"Who's that pretty guy?" "He's so short, even shorter than Gikwang." "How dare he walk along with B2ST members?" "Oh my God, why is Yoseob oppa hugging him?" "He doesn't fit to be with B2ST." "But he's kinda cute."


DooJoon smirked as he heard what the fans said about MinHo. That was the reason why no one could stand to be with them, even though sometimes he found some comments were so rude.


MinHye stopped and brushed Yoseob's hand from her shoulder, causing the guy to look at her in confusion.


“What’s the matter, MinHo?” Yoseob asked, eventually making the rest of B2ST members stop too.


"Err, I think I'd better find SungJong." MinHye turned and wanted to leave.


But JunHyung who stood behind her quickly opened one of his arms and stopped her, turning her body around and slung his arm across her shoulder. "Hey, we'll be late if we don't hurry," he said.


"But..."

JunHyung cast his gaze toward the fangirls outside the fence and he smirked, making them swoon and scream, then looked back at MinHye. "Don't worry about them. Just ignore them. They're forbidden to enter the school ground on days like this."


"Yeah." DongWoon joined in. "Besides, they cannot tell us with whom we befriend with. It's our right."


MinHye just nodded hesitantly but she admitted that DongWoon was right. DooJoon just rolled his eyes and shook his head before he walked again. JunHyung patted MinHye's shoulder, lowered his hand and started to walk again. DongWoon walked behind him, followed by GiKwang and HyunSeung.


"Come on," Yoseob said, asking her to come along with him.


MinHye just released a sigh, along with Yoseob to follow the rest of the B2ST members.

 

---

Afterwords:

Subscribers and comments are LOVE~ ^^