Lee Joon First Move

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

 

On one afternoon after the class, MinHye went out from the school to walk for her free time. She also wanted to buy some books. But when she already out from the gate and wanted to go to the book store, some girls stood on her way, blocking her. MinHye stopped and saw them. The girls were looking at her with unfriendly look.

 

“Are you the new transfer student on JY academy?” One of the girls who crossed her hands across her chest asked.

 

Somehow MinHye didn’t like the sound of her voice toward her. “Y-yeah. Why?”

 

The girl who had talked looked at her friends. MinHye took a look at them and saw them snickered at her. Then the girl grabbed MinHye’s arm. “You come with us.” She pulled MinHye to come with her.

 

MinHye was forced to go with the girls. At that moment, MinHye felt a bad feeling.

 

On the alley, the girl pulled MinHye to the front of her and pushed her so hard. MinHye was surprised when she was pushed and moved backward. Her feet tripped the trash bag, causing her to fall to the pile of trash bag. The girls laughed.

 

“Look at him! He’s so weak. How can B2ST fancy him so much?”

 

“Ya! I didn’t ask to be DooJoon hyung’ roommate and didn’t ask for B2ST to fancy me.”

 

The girl glared at her. “DooJoon hyung’ roommate? You are DooJoon oppa’s roommate? How could you be his roommate? You’re a sissy guy. If they hang out with you, people will think that they’re gays and they will lose their popularity.”

 

MinHye clicked her tongue and stood up. “Look. I’m not the one who decides who the one that became my roommate on the first place. And you don’t have the right to forbid them to befriend with anyone.” MinHye turned and wanted to go away.

 

But the girl grabbed her arm and turned MinHye to face her. “Ya! Don't you dare to walk away from us!!”

 

The girl wanted to slap MinHye. But before the hand could touch MinHye’s cheek, another hand grabbed the girl’s wrist. MinHye and also the girl looked around and saw Lee Joon already standing between them.

 

“I know you’re a fan of B2ST. But you don’t have the right to hit someone just because B2ST members are close with him.” Lee Joon said to the girl then let her hand go.

 

The girls just glared at him.

 

“Or you want to fight with me?” Lee Joon asked again.

 

The girl who wanted to hit MinHye snorted and turned. She prompted her friends to go. She looked at MinHye, giving her a warning glare before she followed her friends.

 

Lee Joon just saw the fangirls went away then turned to MinHye. The girl seemed to be relieved as she released a relief sigh. “Are you okay?” Lee Joon asked.

 

MinHye looked at him and nodded. “Thank you, Hyung.” She paused. “Again. Because you’ve saved me twice.”

 

Lee Joon smiled then caught a red spot on the girl’s right hand. It seemed that her palm was hurt when she fell. Lee Joon took the hand. “It seems that you’re bleeding.”

 

MinHye looked at the wound. “Ah, I can it later.”

 

Lee Joon looked at her. “No, you cannot.” He lowered her hand without letting it go. “Come on.” Lee Joon pulled her along to walk with him.

 

On the café nearby, Lee Joon put a glass of ice tea on the front of MinHye then sat on the chair across the girl. “Drink that while I treat your wound.” Lee Joon took the medicine that he bought earlier then took the girl’s hand to treat MinHye’s wound.

 

MinHye only looked at him while he treated the wound on her palm. She was confused. Lee Joon seemed to be different from what she had told by her friends. He was nice and gentle despite of all those rumors around him. She tilted her head. Probably the rumors were not right. Lee Joon seemed nice.

 

Lee Joon covered the wound with the band aid. “It’s finished.”

 

“Thank you so much, Hyung.” MinHye drew back her hand. “You had saved me twice. I don’t know how to repay you.”

 

Lee Joon smiled. “Don’t be bothered with it.” He said. “But why are you come out from the school alone?”

 

“I just want to buy something on the store or probably books to read.”

 

Lee Joon just nodded. “Want to go together?”

 

“Eh?” MinHye surprised.

 

“At least I can make sure that you’ll be alright. And you don’t have to worry about those fan girls if you’re going with me.” Lee Joon tried to reason her.

 

“Ah, that’s good thought.” MinHye said then her eyes seemed to be sparkling bright. “Alright. Let’s go, Hyung. But let me finish this drink first.” She started to drink her ice tea.

 

Lee Joon just smiled to see her. But then, his smile disappeared when the girl looked away. Ever since she crashed at him on her first day, Lee Joon tried to stalk her around secretly. He had heard the 1st grader Lee SungJong called her noona for several times and also felt her chest binder when he protected her from the ball. So he was sure that the sissy guy in the front of him was definitely a girl. Lee Joon smirked secretively.

 

 

DooJoon lay on his bed while reading his book. But somehow his mind was wondering. He could not concentrate to the book. He was bothered. MinHo hasn’t come back yet even though it was late already. DooJoon didn’t see him too at dinner. It was making him worried.

 

The sound of the open door snapped him back to reality. DooJoon looked to the door and saw MinHye entered their room. The younger boy seemed to be happy. MinHye came to her wardrobe and put the stuffs that she bought to her wardrobe. DooJoon was sure that MinHye had went out to buy some stuffs.

 

"You've back." DooJoon closed his book.

 

"Yeah."

 

"It's kinda late, isn't it?"

 

"Ah." The younger one turned to face DooJoon and bowed. "Sorry for coming back late. Lee Joon hyung took me to dinner after we shopped." MinHye walked to her bed and crawled up.

 

DooJoon frowned. “Lee Joon? You went with Lee Joon?”

 

“Yeah. He’s fun and nice.” MinHye said from the top bunk.

 

DooJoon exhaled silently as he heard the words. He stood up from his bed and looked at the top bunk. "MinHo-ah."

 

MinHye looked at DooJoon. "Yes?"

 

"Can you stay away from Lee Joon?"

 

MinHye became confused. She tilted her head. "Why?"

 

"You wouldn't understand. But Lee Joon is not as nice as you think he is."

 

MinHye just chuckled to hear that. "Don't worry, Hyung. I can take care of my self." She went down from the top bunk and went to the bathroom.

 

DooJoon just looked at her and released a sigh. It seemed that MinHo didn't realize how good Lee Joon with his act. DooJoon knew that Lee Joon had 2 faces. But MinHo was so naïve. He couldn’t let MinHo to be hurt just because of him. Probably he might need to protect him and to keep an eye on him.

 

---

Afterword:

Hello, back again after having a break~  I hope you can enjoy this fic~

For the subscribers and comments, thank you so much. For the silent readers, thank you for reading it~ ^^