First Meeting = Nightmare!!

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

MinHye walked to the dorm lobby with an amazed look. From the moment she entered the school, she got astonished by the grand design. Of course the girls' school that she attended before was elegant and grand. But she first thought that the boys' school would be worse than hers. In contrary, it was better than she thought. She never thought that a school could be very grand like this.


"Uah... No wonder they say JY academy is the best among the best." MinHye muttered.

Then, she felt someone patting her shoulder. MinHye turned and greeted by a cheerful smile of SungJong. A smile broke on MinHye's lips as she saw someone that she knew.


"SungJong-ie," MinHye said.


"You come finally?" SungJong asked cheerfully.


"Yes. I'm finally here."


"That's great, Noo-"


MinHye's eyes widened as she knew what SungJong wanted to say. Her smile soon disappeared and she quickly covered his mouth with her hand before the word slipped through the younger boy's lips. She looked around to make sure that no one was there around them. Then she looked back to SungJong.


"Don't call me noona in the front of anyone. I'm a guy in here, remember?" MinHye warned him then lowered her hand.


SungJong grinned. "Sorry, my habit. So I have to call you MinHo Hyung, right?"


"Yes." MinHye replied.

 

SungJong only nodded then smiled again. He noticed a piece of paper on MinHye's hand. "Is that your room and class room's information?"


MinHye looked at the administration paper on her hand. "Yeah." She offered the paper to SungJong.


The younger boy took the paper and read it. He frowned and smiled. "Wow, you got room 57?" He looked back to the girl.


"Yeah, why?"


SungJong shook his head. "Nothing." He returned the paper back to MinHye. "I'm sure you will love the room."


"Really?" MinHye narrowed her eyes, feeling suspicious.


SungJong nodded. "Yeah. I mean it. Come on. I'll show you the way." He walked and MinHye followed him.


But as she walked further inside, she was startled to see guys walking just in boxers to cover their body. MinHye gasped and blocked her sight with her bag as she never saw any guys with minimum clothes before.


SungJong stopped and giggled to see the view. He went back to MinHye. "Why are you doing like that?"


"Why are they walking around like that?" MinHye asked with a disgusted frown on her face.


SungJong giggled again and shook his head to hear an innocent comment from his cousin. "It's a boys' dorm. You need to get used with it," he said then added, "Hyung," with a smirk. He turned and walked away.


MinHye just looked at her cousin and clicked her tongue as she pouted. She looked at the topless guys around her. "Yeah. And I'm a guy," she mumbled. MinHye must plant this to herself that she's a guy too. She looked back to SungJong and ran to catch up with him.


Finally, SungJong arrived at room 57. He stopped and turned to see MinHye. "We've arrived," he said as he opened his arms. "This is your room, noona." He called her noona because there was no one except them on the corridor.


"Nice." MinHye looked back to SungJong. "Thank you so much, SungJong."


"Your stuff are already inside, I'm sure. And I'm on room 45 if you want to see me."


"Ya, SungJong!"


The call made SungJong turn and MinHye looked at the source of the voice. She saw six handsome guys walked toward them. SungJong smiled to see Beast was coming.


"Ah, hyung-deul." SungJong bowed slightly to greet them. "Annyeonghaseyo."


"Delivering new guy to his room?" HyunSeung asked.


"Yes." SungJong looked at MinHye. "Ah, Hyung. They are the kingkas of this school. HyunSeung Hyung, JunHyung Hyung, GiKwang Hyung, Yoseob Hyung, DongWoon and DooJoon Hyung.” He looked back to the Beast Members. “This is my cousin, Park MinHo Hyung."


The guys either nodded or waved as SungJong mentioned their names. But the last guy that SungJong mentioned seemed to put a bored and irritated face when he looked at MinHye.


"Wow, he's pretty," GiKwang said as he came to MinHye's side. "Are you sure that you're a guy? You're quite pretty for a guy. I almost think that you're a girl."


"Sorry, but I'm a guy," MinHye said casually.


"And cute too." Yoseob squealed then rounded his arm over MinHye’s shoulder casually and looked at the others. "Can he be my dongsaeng?"


DongWoon looked at SungJong. "Do all the guys on your family have pretty face like these?" he asked jokingly.


SungJong just chuckled and looked at MinHye who was stared by GiKwang and Yoseob. "Well, too bad that MinHo Hyung is also on the 2nd grade like you, Hyungs. So he cannot be your dongsaeng."


HyunSeung quickly looked at SungJong when he heard what the younger guy said. "Heee?! Really?! He's not 1st grader like you?"


SungJong shook his head. "No, MinHo hyung is a year older than me. So it makes him a 2nd grader just like GiKwang Hyung and Yoseob hyung."


"But he looks younger," JunHyung said then looked at DooJoon. "Ya.” He nudged DooJoon. “You should greet your new roommate."


"Yeah, whatever," DooJoon said coldly. "I'm tired. I want to rest now. See you guys later." He took a slight glance to the new girly guy then opened his room's door and smirked cynically before he walked in then shut the door.


DongWoon just grinned to see his behavior. He looked back at MinHye. "Sorry about DooJoon Hyung."


"Yeah, don't mind his behavior. He's kinda cold. But he's nice actually," GiKwang added.


"Well, I think we'd better go now," HyunSeung said then looked at MinHye. "Welcome to the academy. I hope you will like it in here." He smiled.


MinHye just nodded. "Thank you, Hyung."


"Yeah, and if DooJoon Hyung kicks you out from your room, feel free to come to our room. It's on room 37. HyunSeung Hyung and I would love to have you on our room," Yoseob said.


MinHye chuckled. "Thank you."


"And don't be too formal with us. We're on the same age anyway," GiKwang added.


MinHye smiled and nodded, which made Yoseob squeal again.


"Kya! He's so cute."


"Yang Yoseob, stop it. You'll scare him," Junhyung warned him as he grabbed Yoseob's back collar and pulled him apart from MinHye.


Yoseob put on his pouted face and became serious. "Alright. But seriously, he's cute."


"We know. Now let him rest." HyunSeung looked at his friends. "Let's go."


"Bye bye, MinHo. See you tomorrow," Yoseob said as he was reluctant to leave until GiKwang dragged him along.


"Good luck." SungJong winked.

 

"Thanks, SungJong-ie. I think I'll need a lot of lucks," MinHye said.


SungJong just chuckled then left.


MinHye only watched him leave then sighed and looked at her room's door. She practically dropped her jaw as she saw the cold attitude from someone that HyunSeung called DooJoon. And when DooJoon entered the room 57, she couldn't believe that the cold guy was her roommate. That guy was cold and had no manners. But MinHye must face him. She hung her head and released another sigh then opened the door.


As she entered the room, MinHye saw DooJoon already lying on his bed and reading a book. The older guy looked up. MinHye pushed the door to close then bowed 90 degrees to greet him.


"Annyeonghaseyo, Park MinHo imnida," she said. "I'm your new roommate from now on."

DooJoon didn't reply her and just closed his book then stood from his bed. "You use the top bed." He pointed the top bunk. "I don't like this room dirty or people touching my stuff." He walked to his desk and put his book there. "And don't talk to me unless it's absolutely important or when I ask you something." He looked at MinHye. "And mind your own business as I don't like someone meddling with mine. Do you understand?"


The shorter guy in the front of him stared at him with disbelieved eyes and dropped jaw but he nodded then turned to his stuff. DooJoon released a sigh and looked at the guy. Park MinHo was shorter than him, probably only reached the tip of his nose. His body seemed slender and small under that big shirt of his. But his face...


DooJoon must admit that GiKwang and Yoseob were right. Park MinHo was a pretty guy. His face was so pretty to the point that everyone could mistake him as a girl. He also looked younger. DooJoon shook his head to shake off his mind then walked to the bathroom. After the afternoon exercise that he had done earlier, he deserved a bath.


MinHye stopped and turned to see when the bathroom's door was closed. She frowned cynically and stuck out her tongue toward the door. She couldn't believe that she would have such a rude, cold and mannerless guy as her roommate. She didn't mind using the top bunk, about the clean room or touching his stuff. But about talking to him and minding his business... MinHye made an expression as if she wanted to puke.


Who wants to interfere with your problem? I have my own business, stupid cold guy.


MinHye snorted then sorted her stuff on the empty spots. Well, living on the girls' dorm since young was an advantage as she's used with sorting her stuff and cleaning her own room. And in the nick of time, MinHye managed to set up her own desk and put her clothes on the wardrobe. She looked at them with a satisfied face. Now she only had to clean up her bed. MinHye turned, just to be welcomed by a sight of DooJoon who just came out from the bathroom only with a towel that covered his lower part of his body. MinHye gasped and quickly turned her eyes to anywhere but the guy in the front of her.


DooJoon stopped drying his hair with the smaller towel as he saw MinHo quickly turning his body elsewhere. He frowned to see the strange behavior of his new roommate.


"What's the matter with you?" DooJoon walked toward his wardrobe.


"N-n-nothing," MinHye replied. "I just want to clean up my bed. Bye." She quickly went to the bed and climbed to the top bunk.


DooJoon smirked as he saw MinHo went to the top bunk with awkward behavior. He just shook his head. "Weird."


On the top bunk, MinHye quickly hid under her blanket and buried her face on her pillow.

Oh, God. Please forgive me for I have seen a body of a guy before I get married.


MinHye gulped. But, DooJoon's body looked more muscular than it seemed. She pulled down her blanket slowly and took a peek at DooJoon. The guy already wore his pants and picked up a shirt.


Okay, that guy is slender. But his body is fine.


DooJoon closed his wardrobe door. He turned and caught MinHo looking at him. The younger guy quickly hid again under his blanket. DooJoon found it strange but he pushed the thought aside and put his t-shirt on then walked to his bed.


MinHye exhaled to calm herself down. Suddenly SungJong's words came to her mind. It was a boys' dorm and she was a guy. So she needed to get used to it. MinHye repeated the words on her mind over and over again. She must remember that she was a guy. That means a guy's body was something that she had to get used to. But then, the topless DooJoon came to her mind and made her blush again.


Oh, my. It's going to be hard.

 

---

Afterwords:

I dunno what I have to say.. but comments please~

If there's no comments, probably I'm so bad in writing~ *hung head down*

And you can subscribe if you like it~ ^o^)v