Fiance Candidate : Lee GiKwang ??!

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

On the next morning, MinHye was walking on the corridor and thinking about the look on DooJoon’s face on the field. She was kinda confused to see that kind of look from DooJoon’s face. His face looked so serious and angry. MinHye remembered that Lee Joon was a bad who often searching for trouble with DooJoon. But why was he always tried to do that to DooJoon?

 

MinHye shook her head. Whatever it was, she had nothing to do with it. She had another thing that she needed to do. MinHye must to find her fiance to cancel off their engagement.

 

Suddenly someone patted her shoulder. MinHye looked around and found SungJong was waving at her with cheerful smile plastered on his face. His hand was holding a sheet of paper.

 

"Hello, noona." He said.

 

"What's the matter?"

 

"I'm helping you." SungJong said then put out the paper that he brought to MinHye. "Here. Try to see this."

 

MinHye looked the paper and received it. "A list."

 

"Of students with surname Lee on this school."

 

To hear it, MinHye smiled widely and looked at SungJong again. "You're amazing." She squealed and hugged SungJong then looked back to the paper. "How do you get these?"

 

SungJong smiled. "I’m a secret investigator.” He joked. “Besides I've been here long enough, noona. So I know more about them than you."

 

MinHye still smiled and looked at the list.

 

"Aproximately we had around 35 students with the surname Lee. But I since we both know that he's coming from prestigious family. I also took out all the 1st graders since I know uncle JungMin doesn't want this Lee guy would be younger. And, I add Lee Joon too. Finally I managed to narrow them down to 15 students."

 

"Uah, that much?" Suddenly MinHye's smile disappeared as she saw a familiar name among the list. She grabbed SungJong's sleeve. "Wait. Lee GiKwang?" She looked at the younger boy with both eyes almost popped out. "GiKwang's surname is Lee too?"

 

"Yes. Don't you know about it?"

 

MinHye tilted and shook her head. Now she realized that she didn't know the B2ST members' surname other than DooJoon. It was because she was too focused to be friended with DooJoon. MinHye narrowed her eyes. Damn you, Yoon DooJoon. "I was too focused to befriend with DooJoon hyung." She hung her head.

 

SungJong just chuckled. "Well, GiKwang hyung' father owns a big trading company. Their company is quietly famous too overseas."

 

A sudden realization came to MinHye. "Don't tell me that B2ST members are all sons of prestigious and wealthy families."

 

SungJong smiled. "Yes, they are. JunHyung Hyung' family is having well-known big company. Yoseob Hyung family owns number 1 restaurant chain across Korea. HyunSeung hyung is the son of a famous lawyer and his mother is a famous traditional musician. DongWoon's father is a famous lecturer in Korea. DooJoon hyung... I heard his father owns a big company and quietly rich too."

 

"Huah. They're really not ordinary people." MinHye looked back to the list. "But to see GiKwang on the list..."

 

SungJong smiled. "Do you expect GiKwang hyung to be your fiance?"

 

MinHye seemed tried to portrait GiKwang as her fiance. "Well, judging to his look, he's fine." She wrinkled her nose. "But I don't know. He looks so easy to fool and too kind."

 

"But he has a good body, Noona. All their fans admit it."

 

MinHye hung her head. "I know." She said. "I've seen his on the PE class."

 

SungJong laughed due to innocent comment of the older girl. "Really?" He pinched MinHye's cheek slightly. "Ah, Noona. You're so cute."

 

MinHye looked at SungJong with pouted lips then pushed the boy's shoulder slightly.

 

 

MinHye came to her class while reading the list. SungJong already gave information on the paper that he gave MinHye. When she arrived on the front of the class, she heard someone calling her name.

 

"MinHo-ah."

 

MinHye stopped and looked around to see who was calling her. She grinned as she saw that it was Lee GiKwang. MinHye quickly hid the list.

 

GiKwang stopped on the front of MinHye with his smile. "Annyeong." He said as he waved.

 

"Ah, annyeong." Suddenly MinHye felt awkward.

 

"Where were you? You didn't come for breakfast."

 

"Ah, sorry. I had something to do."

 

GiKwang smiled and nodded. He took his bag and took out a pack of bread from his bread. "It's for you." He handed the bread to MinHye. “You haven’t eaten breakfast, right? So you can eat it before the teacher come.”

 

"Thank you." MinHye received the bread.

 

"But next time, be sure not to skip breakfast, okay." GiKwang ruffled MinHye's hair then walked in to the class.

 

MinHye just looked at him. Okay, Lee GiKwang is nice. MinHye tilted her head. But she still couldn't portrait GiKwang as her fiance. MinHye shook her head. She was not supposed to think about it again or she would feel awkward toward GiKwang. MinHye exhaled then entered her class.

 

---

Afterwords:

Another update~ ^^

Sorry for taking too long for updating this story since I'm busy updating the other one. But since I want to slow down my pace for the other one *read: got writer's block*, so I decided to update this one~ ^^

Thank you for the subscribers and all the comments. For silent readers, I hope you enjoy the fic.

Comments and subscribers are love <3