Beast is the BEST!!

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

When she stood at the front of her new class, MinHye felt nervous and excited too. She really wanted to know how the boys’ class was. She was kind of relaxed because she knew that Yoseob and GiKwang were on the same class as her. The teacher beckoned her in.


“Today, we have a new student,” the teacher said to the class as MinHye walked in and stopped beside him.


MinHye looked up and saw her classmates. She found Yoseob and GiKwang sitting among the students. GiKwang waved at her. MinHye smiled and somehow her anxiety was reduced when she saw someone she knew.


“His name is Park MinHo.”


MinHye just bowed. Murmurs ran throughout the class, talking about how pretty the new guy was and that he was close with B2ST.


“So please be nice to him. And your seat will be on…” The teacher said then looked around for an empty spot for MinHye.


Suddenly Yoseob raised his hand then stood up and pointed to the empty chair beside him. “Here, Teacher, Here. I have an empty chair beside me,” he said eagerly.


The teacher smiled then looked at MinHye. “I guess you must be fancied by Yang Yoseob because he’s very eager to let you sit beside him.” He pointed to the empty chair. “That’s your seat then.”


MinHye just grinned and questioned in her heart, were B2ST members so famous even the teacher knew that they already fancied her. MinHye looked at the teacher and bowed. “Yes, thank you.” She rolled her eyes as she faced the students again then walked to her chair.


Yoseob smiled widely as MinHye came to the chair beside him and sat there. “We’re tablemates now. So I’m not losing to DooJoon hyung.”


MinHye almost chuckled when she heard it. “Yeah, I guess we are,” she said.


GiKwang who sat on the table behind, leaned forward and nudged MinHye’s back so the new student looked at him. “Annyeong,” he said cutely as he waved at MinHye.


“Annyeong.” MinHye smiled and replied him.


“Are you ready for class? Have you prepared the books? You can ask me if you want some help.”

 

“Ya,” Yoseob scolded him. “He sits beside me so I’ll be taking care of him.”


GiKwang just gave him a fake smile then looked at MinHye again. “Who do you think is better looking?”


MinHye smile went wide. She wanted to tease Yoseob a little bit so she pointed at GiKwang. To see the result, Yoseob sulked.


“Ya! Yang Yoseob, Lee GiKwang. If you don’t want to pay attention to my subject, both of you can get out from this class right now,” the teacher scolded them.


Both of Yoseob and GiKwang went silent and sat back to their chairs. MinHye just smiled to see them and prepared her books for the class.


After the class was done in the afternoon, Yoseob looked at MinHye. “MinHo,” he called. “Do you want to hang out and play?”


MinHye hesitated as she saw her note book. She wanted to study a bit since she found out that she was a little bit left behind on some subjects. “Hmmm… I don't think I can. I want to go to the study hall to catch up on some subjects.”


“Ah…” GiKwang looked at Yoseob. “DongWoon’s type.”


Yoseob looked as if he was disappointed. “Awww… I wish you could join us.”


MinHye grinned apologetically. “Mianhee. But probably next time, or maybe later I’ll hang out with you. But for now, I don’t want to be left behind.”


Yoseob wanted to say something but he seemed to hold it back. “Alright then. But you must promise that you will hang out with us later in the evening.”


MinHye smiled and nodded. “Alright.”


“Promise.” Yoseob took Minhye’s pinky finger and tied it with his own then he looked at GiKwang. “Let’s go.” He walked toward the door.


GiKwang just frowned and tilted his head because he was confused to see his friend’s attitude. He looked at MinHye and said, “See you later then.” He went to follow Yoseob.


MinHye took her notebook and went to the school’s study hall and library. On the library, MinHye looked for the book that she wanted to find. But when she found it, it was located on the topmost shelf. MinHye pouted as she knew that she wouldn’t be able to reach it.


DongWoon saw Park MinHo looking at the top shelf and pouting. He smiled slightly when he guessed that that skinny shorter guy couldn’t reach it. DongWoon walked closer. “What book do you want to get?” he asked as he walked closer.


MinHye looked around as she heard the question. She saw DongWoon walking closer. She smiled as she was sure that he could help her. “That red book up there.” MinHye pointed the book that she wanted.


DongWoon smiled then looked at the book that MinHye wanted. He raised his hand and took the book easily then handed it to her. “Here… Err…”


MinHye received the book then looked at him. “Yeah?”


“I don’t know what I have to call you.” DongWoon scratched behind his ear even though it wasn’t itchy for him. “Calling you MinHo-ssi is kind of weird for me. Can I call you hyung too, like I call the others?”


MinHye smiled. “Sure. You can call me Hyung,” she said casually then walked to the desk row.


“Okay then.” DongWoon followed her. “But it’s your first day and you're already on the library? Wow.” He took one of the chairs and sat there as MinHye also sat across of him and put the book down.


“Well, I just want to catch up with the study so far.”


“Is it different from your previous school?” DongWoon asked.


“Kind of.” MinHye opened the text book and started to read.


DongWoon just smiled to see MinHye being so engulfed with the book. “Wow.”


MinHye looked up to see the younger boy.


“Even though you’re on the same grade with Yoseob hyung and GiKwang hyung, you’re totally different.” He leaned forward and opened his own book.


“And why is that?”


“Well, you can say that the hyungs are the sporty type while I’m the nerd one.”


MinHye smiled casually and nodded. “Okay, I think I get that.”


DongWoon smiled. “But seriously, between them all, I’m the worst in sports.”


“Don’t worry about that.” MinHye tried to cheer him up. "You have good look. I guess your fans won't mind." MinHye looked to her book.


DongWoon blushed slightly when he heard it. Park MinHo was too pretty to the point that he could make DongWoon's heart fluttered a little and blushed with his praise. But somehow, DongWoon relieved that the guy in the front of him already turned his look to the book. Or else, MinHo would see him blushed and probably would think that he was a gay. "Yeah, thanks." He smiled and exhaled then started to read his book.


Suddenly a thought about Lee Joon came across MinHye’s mind. Somehow she thought that probably she could use the moment to ask about Lee Joon to DongWoon. “So…” She leaned forward to the table. “Who is this Lee Joon guy?”


“Ah… He’s my roommate.” DongWoon smirked.


“And DooJoon hyung seems to hate him.”


DongWoon smiled. “I guess everyone dislikes him. He’s kind of a trouble maker.”


“And why did he threaten DooJoon hyung?”


“They almost fought in class.” He looked back to his book. “Besides, it seems that Lee Joon always tries to pick a fight with DooJoon hyung.”


“And why is that?”


DongWoon shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. We always assume that it’s because DooJoon hyung is an honor student on the school and has often caught Lee Joon in the act whenever he tries to break the rules.”


MinHye just nodded.


"But you seem to have an interest in Lee Joon." DongWoon leaned forward as he smirked teasingly.


The sudden question surprised MinHye. She couldn't let DongWoon find out about her real self. "M-mwo? N-no way. I'm a guy and I'm not gay." MinHye didn't expect that she would stutter.


DongWoon chuckled to see her reaction. "Relax, Hyung. No wonder Yoseob hyung fancies you the most. You're really cute." He looked back again to his book.


MinHye exhaled softly and she remembered about DooJoon suddenly. "But I guess someone doesn't find me cute."


DongWoon smiled to hear it. "Don't worry about DooJoon hyung. He might seem like a cold person, but actually he's a hot tempered guy, kinda naughty and really nice too."


MinHye puffed her cheeks. "But he hates me ever since the first time we met."


DongWoon looked at her. "No, he doesn't hate you. He's just not used to having a roommate. Just be patient and don't give up on him. He'll melt soon. Besides, you're too cute to resist."


"Ah... I wish you're my roommate. I feel like I can talk anything to you."


DongWoon chuckled. "Even though I'm not, feel free to come to me if you need me, Hyung."

MinHye smiled. "Thank you."

 

Before anyone knew it, the librarian came to tell all of the students that the library would be closed soon. DongWoon looked at the librarian while MinHye raised her gaze from the book then checked on her watch.


“Ah, it’s already 7.” MinHye looked at DongWoon. “Time surely flies fast.”


DongWoon smiled. “We should go to the dining hall. It’s almost dinner.” He stood up after that.


MinHye nodded then quickly tidied up her books and followed DongWoon who was already waiting for her. They walked on the corridor, heading to the dining hall. As Dongwon had longer legs and therefore walked faster, MinHye was left behind. She was almost running on the way to the dining hall. So by the time they reached their destination, she almost lost her breath. She stopped for a while to catch up her breath before coming to DongWoon who tried to find his hyungs among the students. Then he found them when Yoseob waved at them. DongWoon looked at MinHye.


“There they are,” he said as pointed to the direction.


MinHye looked at the direction that DongWoon pointed. "Ah, right." Then the both of them walked to the table.


It turned out that the B2ST members already took the dinner for DongWoon and MinHye. Yoseob waved at MinHye as he saw her came closer and told her to hurry up.


"Hurry, hurry," Yoseob said then pointed at the empty spots across him and DooJoon as the two lads came closer.


DongWoon took the place in front of Yoseob and looked at MinHye. "Hyung, hurry sit down." He pulled MinHye to sit beside him.


DooJoon took a quick glance at MinHye then looked back to his food. He and the other B2ST members already started eating. MinHye caught the glimpse of his look. He seemed to be pissed off.


"Is there a problem, Hyung?" MinHye asked DooJoon.


DooJoon looked at her again with his killer gaze. "Don't talk to me."


"Why?" MinHye pouted her lips. "I didn't do anything wrong."


"Talking to me is wrong."


"But we're roommates."


DooJoon exhaled as he felt angrier. "I never think you as my roommate," he said then back to his food.


MinHye puffed up her cheeks and started to eat in silent. But then, she remembered what DongWoon had told her in the library just now. MinHye exhaled and put her spoon down. She stood up, surprising the B2ST members.


"Ya, Yoon DooJoon. I know you don't want any roommates, but I am now. You'd better accept that. And I won't give up on you since I want us to be friends. Put that in mind." MinHye took her book. "I'm going now." She walked away.


"MinHo, your dinner?" Yoseob exchanged his look between the boy and the plate in front of DooJoon. "Well, I can't let it be wasted." He took the food from MinHye's plate and put it on his own.


DooJoon just stared at MinHye with a surprised look while his other friends just giggled.


"What's wrong with him? Is he a girl or something, pouting like that?" DooJoon tilted his head.


"Uwah, hyung. You've been challenged," GiKwang said as he smiled from ear to ear.


"And it seems that he's determined." JungHyung looked at DooJoon. "I'm sure he'll be persistent at you."


"I'm sure about that too," DongWoon said. "Careful, Hyung. He's hard to resist."


"Ya, Yoon DooJoon. I think you've met your match." HyunSeung laughed.


DooJoon just clicked his tongue, feeling angry with it.

 

--

Afterwords:

Somehow I want to update this fic with 2 chapters in row~ ^^

Enjoy~

And comments are loves~ ^^