Lee Joon? DooJoon's Rival??

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

At the dining hall, they got their breakfast and found a table for them. As the Kingkas of the school, the other students usually gave them a place to sit. They sat on the chairs and started to eat.


"MinHo-yah, what class do you have?" GiKwang asked MinHo.


"Hmmm." MinHye took her bag and took out the administration form that she had. "Class 2," she said after read the paper.


Yoseob seemed so eager to hear that. He swallowed the food on his mouth then said, "That's our class too. GiKwang and I are in the class 2. We can go to the class together later." He seemed to be happy. "Ah, I'm so glad that you'll be on the same class as me."


MinHye smiled to know that she would have someone that she knew on the class. "But I think I need to see the teacher first."


"Ah, right." GiKwang looked at Yoseob. "He's a transfer student at all."


Yoseob seemed to pout. "It's not fun."


"But you can go to the class with him tomorrow," JunHyung reminded him.


A smile broke on Yoseob's lips. "Yeah, right," he said then ate cheerfully again.


DooJoon just shook his head then looked at DongWoon. "DongWoon."


The person being called looked up.


"When will he come back to school?" DooJoon asked.


It seemed that DongWoon understood the person in question. "I heard that he will come back today. But I don't know. He hasn’t shown up today."


DooJoon just nodded then back to his food.


"But it'll be bad if he comes back. Remember that he threatened you before he got suspended? Are you not scared?" HyunSeung said.


"Why do I have to be afraid?" DooJoon asked. "I did nothing wrong."


"But I think you should be careful. He always means what he said," JunHyung said.


"Yeah, I know," DooJoon said.


MinHye just looked at the guys as she didn't understand who they were talking about. She looked at Yoseob who sat next to her and was busy eating his breakfast. "Who is the one that they're talking about?"


Yoseob looked at her. "Ah, it's Lee Joon Hyung, a Jjang from our school. He always reaches for trouble with DooJoon Hyung. He got suspended before and is supposed to be back today."


"Lee... Joon?" Suddenly MinHye remembered about the first clue that she had from her mother. A son from Lee's family. She'd better check on this Lee Joon later.


After the breakfast, MinHye went apart from B2ST as she wanted to go to the faculty office to see her homeroom teacher first. But after she was sure that B2ST members were not around anymore, she came back to the dining hall and looked for SungJong. She found the younger guy heading out toward her. MinHye quickly came to him and took his arm.


SungJong was surprised when someone took his arm and dragged him away. He looked around and saw that his cousin was the one dragging him away from his friends.


"Ya, SungJong!"


"Just go ahead. I'll catch up with you guys later," SungJong said to his friends then followed MinHye.


After they were away from the crowd, SungJong started to talk to MinHye.


"Noona, what's the matter?"


"Do you know someone named Lee Joon?" MinHye asked as they were walking to the faculty room.


"Lee Joon hyung is a 3rd grader. He's a trouble maker. Everyone is afraid of him, except for DooJoon hyung."


"How about his family?"


SungJong seemed to be thinking. "No one knows about his family. He's kinda mysterious for us."


"Humm..."

"Don't tell me that Noona thinks he's your fiance?"


MinHye looked at SungJong and seemed to be offended. "Why? I guess there's nothing wrong by thinking like that."


SungJong laughed. "Noona, other than me, do you think there are fewer students with Lee as their surnames? There are plenty of them."


MinHye exhaled and crossed her arms across her chest. "Yeah, I know Lee is a common surname."


"And believe me. Noona will not want Lee Joon hyung as your fiance."


"Why?"

"I heard that he's a total player."


MinHye seemed to understand.


"You want to go to Faculty Office, Noona?"


"Yeah, but I already know the way."


SungJong just nodded. "Well okay then. I need to go right now. The class will be starting soon."


"Okay, thank you."


SungJong just smiled then he waved and went to the opposite direction. MinHye just waved as a reply. After SungJong turned at the cross section, MinHye lowered her hand and turned to go to the faculty office.


As she turned, accidentally, she crashed onto a tall guy who came from the opposite direction. MinHye quickly turned and bowed to apologize. "I'm so sorry," she said then she turned and went away without seeing who she had crashed to.


Lee Joon couldn't believe his eyes. That person was wearing his school uniform. But looking at the body from top to bottom plus the slim figure, petite height and pretty small face like that, Lee Joon was definitely sure that the person was a girl. And why was a girl doing at his school, dressed as a guy?


Lee Joon smirked and touched his lips. But the girl's face was not bad. She's pretty definitely and cute too. If she had longer hair and dressed up as a girl, she would be beautiful. But to think that there was a girl among all those guys, Lee Joon thought that it would be interesting. He needed to find out more about her.

 

---

Afterwords:

I'm still waiting for subscribers and comments, tho... but I dunno~

Well, hope you will enjoy this chapter. And Lee Joon showed up finally~ XDD