DooJoon Melts?

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

 

On one night, MinHye returned to her room as she had returned from the dining hall. When she got inside, she saw DooJoon slept at his desk. No wonder why the guy didn’t show up at dinner. It turned out that he was sleeping already. But the other B2ST members had guessed and asked MinHye to bring some left-over for DooJoon.

 

MinHye tiptoed to the desk and put the food bag on his desk carefully. She didn’t want to wake DooJoon. She knew that the leader was tired with their intense practice lately. MinHye looked at DooJoon. The guy was sleeping so peacefully. Usually she always became the one who sleep before DooJoon. So she had never looked at his sleeping face. MinHye leaned forward to take a closer look.

 

Contrary to his charismatic and stern look, DooJoon looked very calm and cute when he was sleeping. He seemed very peaceful unlike the usual DooJoon that she always seen at the school. MinHye knew that DooJoon was handsome and good-looking. But his face was so cute when he was sleeping. MinHye smiled to see him.

 

“So cute.” She mumbled.

 

She couldn’t let DooJoon get sick. So she took the blanket and warped it on DooJoon.

 

“Good night, Hyung.” MinHye mumbled silently then she went to the bathroom.

 

Later at the morning, DooJoon woke up and found him self sleeping by his desk. He must have fallen asleep last night while doing his homework. No wonder his back was kinda hurt. As he raised his body, the blanket on his shoulder fell. DooJoon looked at the blanket and confused. He was sure that he didn’t take the blanket and warped his self with it. DooJoon looked at his desk and found the paper bag that MinHye left last night. He also saw the note that MinHye left for him. DooJoon turned to look at the top bunk where MinHye was still sleeping peacefully and smiled.

 

 

Between reality and dream, MinHye felt her nose was tickled. She raised her hand to waive the disturber away. It was gone for a while and MinHye could back to her sleep. But then, the disturber was back again and tickling her cheek. MinHye grumbled as she opened her eyes. She found DooJoon with feather on his hand and smiled naughtily to see her. She quickly realized that it was DooJoon who tickled her face. MinHye sat up with her pouted sleepy face as DooJoon jumped down from his own bed.

 

“Hyung~!” MinHye whinned.

 

DooJoon only laughed to hear the whinning younger boy. MinHye took her doll and threw it to DooJoon. DooJoon quickly caught the bunny doll.

 

“Do you have to wake me up so early?” MinHye whinned again and laid back again to her bed. She pulled the blanket over her head.

 

DooJoon looked at the doll. MinHo really had girly taste. He smirked and stepped up on his bed again to take a peek at MinHo. “Yes, you have to.” He placed the doll beside the pillow.

 

“Why?”

 

The younger boy answered with protest whining voice under his blanket. DooJoon only smiled to hear the protest. “But you have to wake up now if you don’t want to be late.”

 

MinHye’s drowsiness suddenly disappeared when she heard the word ‘late’. She opened her blanket and looked at the clock above her pillow. She gasped as she found her self almost late again. She quickly kicked her blanket and went down from her bed. “Why don’t you tell me earlier, hyung?” She said as she went to the bathroom.

 

DooJoon only saw the younger boy as he ran down from the bed to the bathroom. He smiled then looked at the bunny doll. “Your owner is always late, isn’t it? But he’s cute.” DooJoon patted the doll’s head then went down.

 

---

 

Lee Joon was walking toward the library when he saw MinHo came out from the library along with DongWoon and JunHyung. JunHyung rounded his arm around her shoulder and talked happily with her. Lee Joon stopped as he saw them. It seemed that B2ST members never let MinHo alone lately. Whenever he was alone with MinHo or wherever MinHo was, the B2ST members always came between them or with her.

 

MinHo’s eyes became brighter as she saw Lee Joon. “Aa, Lee Joon hyung.” She stopped on the front of him.

 

Lee Joon smiled. “You seem to be hurried.”

 

“Yes, I want to see the basketball team practice with JunHyung hyung and DongWoon. Do you want to come along with us?”

 

Lee Joon looked passing MinHo, at JunHyung. JunHyung was staring at him with defensive and unfriendly gaze. Clearly he didn’t want Lee Joon to come along with us. Lee Joon looked back at MinHo. “No, I want to find something for my assignment.”

 

MinHolooked a little disappointed. “Aww, I wish you can go along.”

 

Lee Joon smiled. “Thanks, but no. You’ve said before that study is important too, right?”

 

MinHonodded. “Yeah. Well, probably next time. See you, Hyung.” She turned. “Come on, DongWoon.”

 

Lee Joon saw the younger girl went away with his roommate. He knew that JunHyung was staying behind.

 

“What do you want actually?” JunHyung asked.

 

Lee Joon looked back to JunHyung. “What do you mean?”

 

“We both know exactly that the reason of you start to come closer to MinHo is because of DooJoon. You hate him so much. But don’t put MinHo between you guys. He’s innocent. So stay away from him.” JunHyung stepped back and walked away, following the two younger boys who already went away before him.

 

Lee Joon snorted after JunHyung went away. “You don’t have a clue.” He said then turned and walked to the library.

 

---

Afterwords:

It's just an update before I go to Hiatus state~

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the fic~ To all who reads, subscribes and comments, thank you so much~ ^^