Lee Joon Comes to Rescue?? Suspicious DooJoon

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

Since that time, DooJoon seemed to act a little bit friendly toward MinHye. He talked more to MinHye even though the others would take it as insults, scolds and quarrels toward MinHye. But MinHye only laughed or stuck out her tongue whenever she received his scolds and insults.


But then, a pair of eyes watched them from a far. Lee Joon touched his chin as he saw DooJoon walking across the garden with the girl in disguise. He was sleeping on the garden table when he heard DooJoon’s voice saying, “Ya! Park MinHo!”


Lee Joon heard that the girl was Yoon DooJoon’s roommate. But it seemed that DooJoon and no one else realized that Park MinHo, or who ever her name was, was actually a girl. Lee Joon clicked his tongue. It was kinda annoying to see DooJoon could smile and act friendly like that toward a girl. But the girl was cute anyway. Lee Joon stood up and went away.


In one afternoon, as usual, the students got free time before the dinner time. DooJoon played soccer along with GiKwang and his other friends on the field. DongWoon, Yoseob, JunHyung and HyunSeung were watching them from outside the field.


“Where’s MinHo? I don’t see him anywhere today,” JunHyung said.


“He’s in the study hall,” DongWoon replied him.


“But I never thought that he’s good in study too. Yesterday when we had Math quiz, he got the first place,” Yoseob said.


“Cool. I thought he’s just good in sports. Never thought that he’s actually an all-around type. He could be popular with all those skills, brain and also his pretty looks,” HyunSeung added.


JunHyung smirked. “Yeah, he can be.”


“But isn't DooJoon Hyung acting a little bit friendly toward him lately? Or is it just me?” Yoseob said.

 

“But isn’t a good sign that they can get along?” HyunSeung asked.

 

Yoseob seemed to be pouted. “But somehow I don’t want them to be closer.” He tilted his head.

 

JunHyung raised his eyebrow. “Are you gay or something?”

 

HyunSeung just smiled. “But you must to admit that MinHo is pretty.”

 

Suddenly Yoseob seemed to have a good idea on his mind as his face looked brighter. “Ya. Can we dress him as a girl?” He said which received slaps from the two older guys.


DongWoon smiled to see his hyungs joked around. He turned his gaze to the field. He saw MinHye walking across, hugging books on his chest. “Ah, there he is.” He pointed at the shorter guy.


The older guys looked at the place that DongWoon pointed. JunHyung frowned as he saw Lee Joon walking not too far behind MinHye.


“Is that Lee Joon?” JunHyung asked.


“Yeah.” HyunSeung said. “Is he following MinHo?” He looked at JunHyung.


At the same time, DooJoon kicked the ball very hard until the ball flew out of the field and directly to MinHye. He gasped as he saw that the ball would hit his roommate. DooJoon quickly ran toward her.


“Park MinHo! Watch out!!”


MinHye stopped and looked around as she heard the warning. She saw the ball coming toward her, but the distance was too close. MinHye gasped as she thought the ball would hit her. Then, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her aside to avoid the ball. MinHye was surprised as she suddenly faced someone’s shirt. She also felt an arm rounded her body protectively.


DooJoon stopped as he saw Lee Joon shooting a cold glare at him. Lee Joon lowered his hand which was around MinHo’s body and revealed the unharmed boy on his embrace. DooJoon swore that he saw Lee Joon cast him a victorious smirk before he looked down to MinHo.


MinHye looked up and saw another handsome face with brown hair. The guy looked down to her and smiled.


“Are you alright?” Lee Joon asked MinHye.


MinHye nodded then she bowed. “Thank you so much, Hyung.”


Lee Joon smiled to hear the girl-in-disguise in front of him call him Hyung. “Do you know me?”


MinHye tilted her head and replied naïvely, “No. But, I’m 2nd grade class 2, Park MinHo imnida.”


“I’m 3rd grade class 2, Lee Joon.”


The girl’s eyes went wider as she heard the name. “Lee Joon?”


“Do you know me?”


MinHye grinned then quickly shook her head. “Not really. But I just heard about you.”


“So I’m kinda famous then.” Lee Joon smiled.


MinHye chuckled. “I don’t really know about that, Hyung. But thank you so much for saving me.”


“Well, be careful next time, okay.”


MinHye nodded. “Thank you again.”


Lee Joon just smiled then cast a look at DooJoon. DooJoon looked at him with narrowed eyes and dislike look on his face. It seemed like he didn’t like to see Lee Joon being so close to his roommate, making Lee Joon smirk. He looked back to MinHye. “See you again, Park MinHo.”


MinHye just smiled and nodded. Earlier, she saw Lee Joon cast his look to the field and found that he was looking at DooJoon. She could sense some hatred sparks between them. After Lee Joon left, MinHye looked back to DooJoon who looked relieved that she was fine. But the fact that Lee Joon had saved her annoyed him. DooJoon looked back at MinHye.


MinHye smiled at him. But the older guy didn’t reply. He seemed to be pissed off and just turned away. Her smile disappeared to see that. MinHye pouted then continued to walk away.

 

 

DooJoon let the cold water from the shower pouring at him. At least the water would cool down his head. He never knew why he felt uneasy when he saw Lee Joon grab MinHo and protect him from the ball. When Lee Joon looked at him with his victorious look, DooJoon felt anger arise inside. He didn’t know why Lee Joon was suddenly interested in MinHo. He felt that Lee Joon had planned something. But DooJoon didn’t want to have early suspicion toward him. He shook his head and turned off the shower. He took the towel and dried himself.


When DooJoon went out from the bathroom, he saw MinHo sleeping by the desk. It seemed that the sissy guy was studying until he slept. DooJoon dried his hair with a smaller towel as he walked closer to the desk. He put the small towel on the chair and pulled out his chair. He sat on the swivel chair and faced his chair to MinHo. He put his elbow on the desk, placed his chin on his palm and looked at him.


No matter how much DooJoon looked at MinHo, this guy really looked like a girl. His face was small, his features were soft, his eyelashes were long, his lips were naturaly pure pink, and his black hair seemed soft. He was pretty. And seeing his peaceful face like that, DooJoon thought that he couldn’t bring himself to hate or ignore him anymore. DooJoon lowered his hand, touching his bangs softly and brushed the bangs out of the face. But the younger boy stirred and awoke.


MinHye rubbed her sleepy eyes as she raised her body. “Ah, Hyung.” She looked around. “What time is it?”


“Kinda late.” DooJoon pulled back his hand. “I’m so sorry about earlier on the field.”


MinHye gave him a weak smile. “Don’t worry. I know that you didn't mean to do it, hyung.”

DooJoon smiled. “You should go to your own bed. You can get sick if you sleep here.”


“Ah, right.” MinHye closed her book and stood up. She walked to the bed and crawled to the top bunk. “Good night, Hyung,” she said before she pulled up the blanket and went to sleep.


“Good night, MinHo-yah,” DooJoon replied with a smile on his face. It didn’t need a long time to hear her breath becoming softer and slower. But when his mind came to Lee Joon again, his smile disappeared.


DooJoon didn’t know Lee Joon’s plan by getting closer to MinHye. But he couldn’t get rid of that victorious smirk out from his mind. He was sure that Lee Joon had planned something. DooJoon must be aware of him as he knew that Lee Joon would start his plan to make him suffer through his friends. But probably it would involve MinHo too because he was DooJoon’s roommate. Judging from MinHo’s character, he would be too naïve to figure out Lee Joon’s hidden plan and it worried him.

---

Afterwords:

No comment~ I dunno what I want to say on afterwords~

But thank you for new subscriber~ ^^

Hope you'll like it~ ^^