The Basket Team

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

 

---

 

On the following days, just like what DooJoon had expected, Lee Joon tried to make his moves toward MinHo. Lee Joon greeted MinHo casually and MinHo always replied him with cheerful attitude. DooJoon often saw them talked. MinHo looked so happy and cheerful whenever he talked with Lee Joon. They would joke and laugh together. The other members of B2ST also saw the same. GiKwang and Yoseob often saw Lee Joon came to their class and talked with MinHo in the front of their class while DongWoon often saw Lee Joon came to the library and have chats with MinHo.

 

One day, GiKwang and Yoseob walked to their classroom after their PE teacher called them. The Basket competition between schools would be held soon. So their PE teacher wanted the members of B2ST to join the team. When the 2 boys reached the class, they saw MinHo and Lee Joon were talking on the front of the class. Lee Joon ruffled the younger boy’s hair as he laughed and MinHo just pouted as he fixed his hair back. GiKwang and Yoseob stopped when they saw it.

 

“Ya. Do you think that Lee Joon hyung is acting too friendly toward MinHo lately?” Yoseob asked GiKwang.

 

GiKwang tilted his head. “I don’t know.” He looked at Yoseob. “But they’re surely closed now.” GiKwang walked again to come to MinHo. “MinHo-ah.”

 

MinHye looked around as she heard someone called her name. She saw Yoseob and GiKwang came toward her. MinHye smiled to see them.

 

“Oh, Yoseobie, GiKwangie.” MinHye straightened her body as her two classmates came closer. “Why did the teacher call you?”

 

“Nothing’s bad. It’s just that we will have a Basketball competition soon.” GiKwang said. “He wants us to join the team.”

 

“Ya, you should join too. Your basketball skill is great too.” Yoseob said.

 

MinHye shook her head. “No, I’m not as good as you guys. I think I’d better be on the cheering side.”

 

“Why not? You’re great. Besides, DooJoon Hyung, HyunSeung Hyung and SungJongie join the team too. We can be a great team.”

 

MinHye just grinned. “No, you’re all already great. I think there won’t be any spots left for me with all of you there. SungJong is a great player too.”

 

Yoseob pouted. “But I want to see you playing basketball again.”

 

MinHye just smiled.

 

“Well, I think I’d better get going.” Lee Joon said.

 

MinHye looked at him.

 

“See you again later, MinHo-ah.”

 

“Alright, Hyung.”

 

Lee Joon looked at GiKwang and Yoseob for a second then went away. Yoseob and GiKwang also looked at the older guy who walked away. Yoseob looked at MinHye after the older guy away.

 

“What does he want from you?” Yoseob asked.

 

MinHye looked at him with her innocent eyes. “Nothing. We just talked.”

 

GiKwang looked at MinHye. “But do you know that he has bad reputation?”

 

MinHye nodded. “I do know. But he’s nice to me.” Then she heard the bell rang. “Ah, we’d better get in.” She walked to the class.

 

GiKwang and Yoseob only stared at her. Both of them felt a bit worried with their friend. They knew that once Lee Joon became nice to someone, he must have something planned inside of his head.

 

“Is it because he wants to get even with DooJoon hyung?” GiKwang asked.

 

Yoseob looked at GiKwang. Eyes widened as if he wanted to slap the other boy’s head. “Ya, he’s even not a girl.”

 

“But he’s so pretty. And DooJoon Hyung seems to close with him lately.” GiKwang looked at Yoseob. “But whatever the reason is, I’m worried.”

 

Yoseob exhaled and nodded. “Me too.”

 

GiKwang saw the teacher was walking on the corridor. “Ah, the teacher.”

 

Yoseob looked at the direction then went in, following GiKwang who already went in before him.

 

 

At night, MinHye was studying when DooJoon came in to their room. She looked around when the door was opened and the older guy went in. “Ah, you’ve back. Welcome back.”

 

DooJoon looked at MinHye as he heard the greeting. He saw MinHye was smiling at him. “Yeah.” He closed the door. “Thank you.” He walked to his bed.

 

MinHye turned her swivel chair around to see DooJoon. “I heard from Yoseob and GiKwang that you join the basketball team for the upcoming competition, Hyung.”

 

“Yes, I am.” DooJoon sat on the bed and looked at MinHye. “Why don’t you join too? Your skill is great. SungJong is on the team too.”

 

MinHye shook her head. “Nah, I think the team will be enough with you, Yoseob, GiKwang, HyunSeung Hyung and SungJong on it. I’ll be just cheering at you guys.”

 

“But why?”

 

MinHye wrinkled her nose as she smiled. “I have my own reason.”

 

DooJoon smiled. “Probably that’s why you got the muscles ache at the join PE class before. You’re lacking of exercise.”

 

MinHye pouted her lips and narrowed her eyes. “Are you trying to mock me again, Hyung?”

 

DooJoon laughed as he saw MinHye was pouting. “But that’s too bad that you don’t join the team. You’re good actually.” DooJoon stood up and went to his wardrobe.

 

MinHye just smiled slightly. “Thanks. But when will the practice begin?”

 

“We had one earlier.” He opened his wardrobe and took a cloth. “Just for pilot practice. We will have another practices starting tomorrow.”

 

“Well, good luck with that, Hyung. Hwaiting.” MinHye raised her fist to cheer him.

 

DooJoon smiled. “Thank you. I’m going to bath first. Probably Yoseob will be coming soon with the others. He kept nagging earlier that he wants you to join the team instead of HyunSeung.”

 

MinHye chuckled because of it. “Alright, Hyung.”

 

DooJoon went to the bathroom. MinHye just looked at him then turned her chair back to her books after the bathroom door was closed.

 

---

Afterwords:

Finally an update for this fic~ and my ideas of the both fics that I write are running dry~ *writers block* T____T

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the fic~ To all who reads, subscribes and comments, thank you so much~ ^^