WOOT!! I Got Fiance?!!

Searching for Fiance - Discontinued

"Mwo!??"

Park Min Hye almost popped her eyes out of the sockets as she received the news from her parents. She couldn't believe what she just heard.


She got engaged!! To a person that she didn't even know at all. And it was just because of a stupid reason for political marriage to expand her father's company and that her father owed to this rich man. How could her father sell her out for his stupid company? But well, the big company that her father owned was the reason why she could live on the big house with everything she needed like now.


"But no, Appa. I'm against this marriage. If I get engaged and married, it's because I'm in love with this guy. Not because I'm forced to go through it!!"


"Park Min Hye!!" Her father voice rose. Oh no, Min Hye wouldn't like it. "You will be engaged to this guy whether you like it or not. That's the end of our discussion!!"


Her father slammed the dining table, meaning that Min Hye couldn't argue against him anymore. He went away after that. Min Hye puffed her cheeks and pouted after her father left.

Her mother smiled gently as she saw her only child pouting. "Min Hye-ah, don't be like that." Her mother came to her side and caressed her silky long black hair.


"But I don't want to get married, Eomma."


"Well, to tell you the truth, I was married to your father because of an arranged marriage too."

Min Hye looked at her mother, still pouting. "But you're lucky to fall in love with Appa before you got married."


Her mother smiled again. "That's why I encourage you to meet this guy first."


"But who is he? Do you know anything about him, Eomma?"


Her mother shrugged. "All I know that he attends school on JY academy and his surname is Lee. Your father doesn't tell me anything about it either. But he told me that this boy is a good and nice person."


MinHye still pouted even when she came to her cousins' house who was also her neighbor, Lee SungMi and Lee SungJong. The siblings practically only stared as MinHye told them about her father's plan.

 

"Ah, I'm so screwed." MinHye threw herself to the bed.

 

"But didn't uncle JungMin and aunty EunHye also get married because of an arranged marriage?" SungMi frowned.


"But I don't want to be engaged. I want to see the world first. I want to go to college, become someone who can help with the company. I don't want to get married and stuck as a housewife like my mom."


"Well, I know some moms who are not stuck at home like yours." SungMi stood up from the sofa and came to the table for pouring the tea.


MinHye looked at her cousin, adoring how elegant SungMi was as she walked to the table. SungMi was always lady-like on her family, very different from MinHye who was a little tomboy. Ah, she forgot that her aunt HyoRa, SungMi and SungJong's mother, was working at their family Company along with her father.


"And we all know that political marriages are common for people like us." SungMi told her.

"But I want to fall in love first before I marry the man who will become my husband." MinHye said as she pouted.


SungMi just smiled. "You're really stubborn, you know?"


"Well, sorry for being stubborn. I already had it since I was born." MinHye said cynically.


"But, noona," SungJong cut in, causing the two older girls to look at him. He leaned forward. "I come from JY academy too. Probably I can find out about this Lee guy."


SungMi turned to look at MinHye's reaction. Her cousin suddenly rose to sit on her bed and her eyes were sparkling.


"I got a better idea." MinHye stood up and came to SungJong then kneeled in the front of him.

SungJong slightly leaned backward. A naughty smirk was plastered on her face. When he saw the smirk, SungJong got a feeling that he wouldn't like what would happen next.


"SungJong, can you help me enter your school?" MinHye asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

SungMi almost dropped her tea pot when she heard the request. And SungJong only went, "Ee?!"

"But my school is a boys’ school, noona," SungJong said.


"That's why I'm going to disguise myself as a guy." MinHye stood up.


SungJong tilted his head to the side as he frowned then turned to see his sister. SungMi only rolled her eyes. She knew that MinHye was a strong-willed girl so it wouldn't be possible for MinHye to do what she told them.


So that was the reason why Park MinHye stood in front of the school gate of the JY Academy with short hair and dressed as a guy.