Chapter 9

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------


Kwon Jiyong Continued POV

 

I lie here in my bed just thinking but the odd thing about it is I don't know what to think. I laughed at my own stupidness, this is the effect of just seeing her? What more if she talks to me? If she tells me she's happy to be without me? If she tells me that she loves me no more? Would I kill myself? It makes me laugh at the thought. Of course, I'll probably kill myself. Not having her feels like life's not worth living.

 

"Musimko haneureul bwa like, Ne utneun moseubeul darma. Yunanhi nunbusingeol baby. Nae harusok neorangman, Romantic han drama. Nal ulgo utge hajyo. No no no n-." I sang before I got interrupted.

 

>>> RIIIINNNG! RIIIINNNG! <<<

 

It was an unknown number.

 

"Yobeseyo?" I answered.

 

No one answered. It was just breathing.

 

"Yah! Who are you? Do you know what time it is?" I asked as I sitted down the floor leaning my back against the side of my bed.

 

Still no one answered. I sighed.

 

"Aren't you going to speak?" I asked again. I waited for a minute but no sound came.

 

"You probably don't know me since you're not screaming or at least talking but I'll still talk. You can end the call if ever you realize you just don't care. It's your choice, I'm not anyone to go against it." I started, sighing again. I'll probably get in a lot of trouble because of this but I don't know why I think it's not going to happen.

 

"I saw her again. Yeah, again." I smiled at the thought but it immediately disappeared in my face. "I imagined back then that if she comes back she would run up to me and push herself into my arms but I guess I thought wrong. She didn't find her way into my arms, or run up to me or even slap me. She just- it seems like- she just doesn't care. It's as if she forgot everything but that's impossible. She didn't forget one of our friends, it's like she forgot about me."

 

I looked at my ceiling to prevent my tears from falling but I guess that trick just doesn't work. They still fell, staining my cheeks.

 

"I want to make her remember. I want to be there to make her remember our kisses, our little touches, our quick glances in public, and our nights after we play hide and seek with the people. I don't know, maybe she didn't forget. Maybe I'm just the only one who can't let go. Maybe I'm the one who doesn't want to forget. Aisht, I'm a big pabo." I said as I laughed at myself.

 

The unknown caller still wasn't talking but the call still hasn't been ended. It's not quiet now though, it's like I hear shallow breathing as if someone's trying to stop himself from sobbing. Whoever this stranger is, I'm glad he actually is listening.

 

"Hey, stranger?" I continued. "Do you know that most of the things I write are about her? I'm hoping when she hears them, she will remember that someone is still waiting for her? That no matter what my superior says I still love her? I just want her to know that, I just want her to not forget that before I forget it myself. I'm going crazy. Annyeong."

 

I pressed the end button right then. I wiped the tears off my face and looked for Gaho. I saw him lying on my bed just watching me with confused eyes. I heard him grumble a little and he went to lie down near my place.

 

"Yah, Gaho! You are not getting married, arasso? At least your single blessedness will end by the time I face the altar but till then, we're stuck with each other." I said then scratched his neck. Gaho b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter