Chapter 2

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Yang Hyun Suk

 

'It's hard analyzing every song he pass to me. How in every word you can see the pain he tries to hide with his smiles, How every song somehow seem to have her back.' I thought while looking at the boy playing foolishly with Taeyang. He stared thoughtfully  into space a few more minutes till he felt something cold in his cheek.

 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Asked Psy while pressing a bottle of soju in his cheek.

 

"You'll need more than that to know my thoughts, Psy-sshi."

 

"Lighten up! All of YG's artists are here for dinner. Play a little! Drink till you don't remember anything tomorrow." Psy sing-songs

 

"Hmmm.. Ye." He thoughtlessly replied.

 

"Okay what's up?"

 

"If you were in my position? Would you let her go? After everything you've done just to rise someone up?"

 

"Ahh... I haven't been to the army twice to not know some wisdom." He chuckled. "For business, you did just the right thing. Get rid of the distraction, make the boy work hard, earn awards, get more supporters, get money. Simple as that, you have three girls who went solo and they were successful! But then again, are they happy?"

 

"Molla. It's for business, all is we-" he was interupted by Seungri's voice. "Yah! Isn't that Dara-noona?" He turned his head just in time to see her on the news.

 

"What's up K-world? There's been news that Westernized actress Sandara Park will be in Seoul, not sure when though. Stay tune for more. And have you heard about Jang Keun Suk blah blah."

 

"Omo! I heard Sandara-sshi once graced the halls of YG. Is it true Tablo-hyung?" Asked the trainee.

 

"Ye, she did."

 

"Why did she leave YG, oppa?" Asked the other.

 

"Okay, Okay. Stop the twenty questions with Tablo. He must be drunk after all that soju." Saved Sean.

 

"Yah! I only had two bottles!"

 

"ye ye I hear you. About Han byul..."

 

"Ne Sean hyung is right! I am drunk." 

 

"She became prettier over time, wow." " I heard, she was a favorite of Chanel!" Comments were flying everywhere that only one person noticed a certain guy leaving the room quietly.

 

"Oppa." Chaerin muttered while looking at the just closed door.

 

"Bad news guys! The news about Park Sandara-sshi was a false alarm. It turns out she is currently busy getting ready to shoot a film. She may not go back to Seoul but I still love and will look forwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter