Chapter 4

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---------

Seungri POV

 

'It's such a nice day today.'

 

"Yah Rat! Why the hell are we walking in the middle of the rain?!" Chaerin interrupted my thoughts.

 

'What a romantic weather. Perfect for cuddling with loved ones. Ahhh..." I continue to think, disregarding the mewling cat beside me.

 

"Get your own damn umbrella! We don't fit here. Why did you ask me to run errands with you anyway?"

 

'The sweet sounds. Can this day be any bette- AACCCK!'

 

"What the hell? What was that for, Chae?!" I asked. I mean, won't you ask when you just got hit at the back of your head without knowing why?

 

"For goddamn ignoring me. Now that I got your attention. Why the hell are we walking in the middle of the rain?!" Chaerin shouted.

 

'Wow, I feel sorry for my ears.'

 

"It was suppose to be a romantic walk, genius." I replied.

 

"Romantic? Oh God, Seunghyun. Can't you just take me out to dinner?"

 

"I don't have money."

 

'I guess it's obvious where that answer got me. Ye, you're right another smack at the head. Aisht, this woman. Why is it so hard to confess to this cat?"

 

"We're walking for some time already, rat. Where do you plan to go?"

 

"Ummm, Chae. You see, aigoo. I li-"

 

"Oh My God." Chaerin reacted. 'Wow. I haven't finished confessing and she's already accepting me. Nice one, Seungri.'

 

"So you like me too huh?" I asked, proud of myself.

 

"Oh My God. Look over there Seungri! That's Donghae! Who's he with? Omo, what's he doing here."

 

'(-____-") I guess, I thought wrong. Wow, this has got to be the most awkward let down I've received. And she doesn't even know it. You really amaze me in the weirdest of ways, Chaerin.'

 

"Damn it, Seungri. If you aren't curious like I am then at least get out of the way. I can't see who he's with. Omo, it can't be." Chaerin said, surprise apparent in her voice, like she can't believe something.

 

"Aigoo, where are you looking? What do you see? I don't see Donghae anywhere." I asked. I waited for her to answer but she's just staring at an empty space at the front of the hotel.

 

"Chae? Chae? Chaerin? Lee Chaerin Yah! You're scaring me. What did you see, Chae?"

 

"I saw her."

 

"Nugu?"

 

"Dara unnie."

 

I swear to God I didn't expect her to say her name. Not in a million years. It's impossible.

 

"Are you sure, Chae? I don't think that's possible. Noona is somewhere, London maybe. She won't come back anymore Chae. Maybe you just miss her."

 

"I'm not hallucinating, rat! I know what I saw. And it's Dara unnie. She's with Donghae and someone else. Let's go back to YG,"

 

" They might think you're crazy, Cat. I mean, I know you are but that's just impossible. I didn't see her nor Donghae."

 

"That's because you're a pabo. I'm not crazy and I really saw her. I'm going back to YG, with or without you. AND WITH THE UMBRELLA!"

 

"Yah! Come back here, cat! I'm getting wet, damnit."

 

'Aisht. Did Chaerin really see her? Did she really come back? What for?'

 

----------

Yang Hyun Suk

 

"So what are you planning, Yang sajanim?" Asked Psy.

 

"Molla." I took the phone and dialed my assistant. "Yah, call all artists. To the head office, now."

 

"Why are you caling them? You haven't decided on anything yet."

 

"I'm going to make you all talk until the perfect suggestion comes out."

 

"Ahhh." Psy chuckled while shaking his head. "The old trick. And they call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter