Chapter 7

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------------------

Eun Hye POV

 

I walked inside the cafe and what I saw almost made me puke. Red leather seats, checkered floors and Snooki's hair. Wow, I feel like I warped myself back in a sinful time. I scanned the area and saw who I was looking for sitting by the window.

 

"Hello Taeyang." I said to myself as I observe him looking at his phone while sipping his coffee. I fought the urge to roll my eyes at his appearance. Earphones on and his looking a lot like a burglar with his hoodie and glasses. I sat in a table near his and ordered coffee, me just planning to observe him when I saw this girl come up to him and give him a torrid kiss. So much for not letting people notice you.

 

I took my phone out and captured a couple of shots just for sudden purposes. I looked through the photos as I was sipping my coffee and I can't help but notice who the girl is. She's the girl Taeyang was with in the photo we sent Yang Hyun Suk. Look at the circumstances, this is just so priceless. And I thought I would just talk to him.

 

If you're wondering if we set everything up. You're wrong. D and I dragged Taeyang and Jiyong's bodies into their dormitory. We were about to leave when...

 

FLASHBACK

 

"D, let's go." I said to Dara.

 

"Wait for a while." She replied as she scanned Jiyong's computer files.

 

"What are you looking for?"

 

"Nothing." She slammed the laptop shut as I was about to go near her. She thought I didn't notice the memory card she pulled out. "Let's go."

 

We were about to leave when the door suddenly opened. Dara reached  for my arm and pulled me in a room. She opened the door a bit, trying not to make any sound. We saw a girl, it's quite obvious she's no where near eighteen. She's a bit familiar actually.

 

"What's happening?" I asked as I squeezed my head in the space Dara hasn't occupied.

 

"Ssshhh!"

 

"Gee thanks!" I replied. Please note the sarcasm in my sentence.

 

"We saw the girl open foors like she's looking for something. She opened the door we left Jiyong in and I thought it was what she was looking for but she just closed it. She opened the door whereTaeyang's at and I saw her face lit up. She walked in and I don't know if we were just plainly lucky or what but the door wasn't fully closed.

 

"Hey, D. She's gone, let's leave. Ppali! Ppali!"

 

"Aisht! Let's stay for a while." She replied as she was making her way to Taeyang's door.

 

"Oh good lord! Don't tell me you're planning to watch them do their deed?" I asked horrified with the thought.

 

"We don't know what they're going to do, Eun Hye. And anyway who cares, they wouldn't know if I watch or capture them on film, ne?" She whispered harshly.

 

Aigoo.

 

"D, we can stay here but you are not goung to watch them have . Damn it woman!" I commanded her.

 

"Fine!"

 

We went back to the room we hid in before and spent hours there. I fell asleep while waiting for D to ask us to leave but when I woke up I looked at my phone and saw it's already three in the morning. I scanned the room and didn't see Dara there. I went out and saw her sitting on the floor with her back on Jiyong's door. I went back inside the room and sat down for how many minutes when Dara finally came in.

 

"Come on. I've got what I wanted." She said as she held her phone and headed towards the door.

 

I can just look at her back as she walked away, my mind still in a blur. I shaked my head and run after her.

 

"So what you got?" I asked her when we finally got inside the car.

 

Instead of answering she just gave me a devious smile.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

See we weren't exactly at fault there. We were just at the right place in the right time. The girl, Tanaka Shiro, I know I know her. She's a model from some country, I saw her face in the magazine in our hotel room and it says there she's just sixteen. How fun.

 

I was about to take another sip when my phone vibrated. I looked at the caller and saw an unknown number. I answered it since it was actually part of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter