Chapter 12

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


----------------

YG Entertainment
Yang sajangnim POV


"This is bad." I walked over to my table and brought out the picture of Taeyang with a minor somebody sent me. I had a private investigator hired just to find the twit who dared threathen me but to no avail he can't find him. I'm beginning to be frustrated with this person. Actually, I already am frustrated. "Rache." I read quietly.

 

"What do you have there, Yang?" Psy asked, coming over to my table and snatching the photo away from me. "Isn't this Taeyang? Since when did he slip up? I never knew this kid can actually do things like this. Is this photoshopped?"

 

"Ani. I asked a friend of mine already and he said it is too real to be photoshopped." I rubbed my temples. I don't know what to do with what's happening nowadays. This guy is too slippery and he made sure to leave no clues.

 

"Who sent them?" He questioned as he flipped the photo. "Rache. What the hell does that mean? Maybe the sender's name is Rachel, Yang? Did you do anything to this Rachel?"

 

"I don't even know anyone who has a name that's Rachel." I glared as him as I took his glass and downed it with one go. I feel the sinful liquid go down my throat and give the sensation of slightly burning it. I stood up and was about to pour myself another shot when someone suddenly barged in. He stood there, hand on his knee and trying to catch his breath.

 

"What do you think you're doing, Seungri?" I shouted at the intruder.

 

"Hyung, check the news." He panted as he settled himself in one of the chairs. Psy took the remote in my table and the flatscreen I have in my office. I directed my attention towards the television and pondered on what can Seungri be up to this time.

 

"Good morning K-world! Want to know the latest news on YG Entertainment's dragon? Well, we have it for you. An anonymous source has given us an information that Mr. G is at this hotel. Our crew and some other reporters from different stations were given the chance to go through the hotel room. We were authorized by the person who availed the suite to go through the room and much to our surprise Mr. G is in the bed and his hands tied to a bed post with the use of a black bra. We searched through the room and found a black Victoria's Secret thong and an Atelier Versace couture dress. We don't know what to say but Mr. G's playmate is one fashionable diva. What do you thi-?"

 

I turned the television off and took my phone out to dial Jiyong's manager. He's phone was busy and he is lucky since I don't have the patience to even think about being considerate. Who gives a if the guy has a family?!

 

"What the did I just saw on the morning news, you piece of ? Are you really taking care of Ji Yong? You're fired, you hear me? FIRED!" I shouted through my phone. Making sure Ji Yong's manager will realize I mean business when he hears my message. I felt my hands forming into fists and I just settled in reprimanding Seungri. " Didn't you notice him gone, Pabo? Did you and the other three checked his room at least? What the hell is happening with you?"

 

"But hyung I left around ten with Chaerin and Ji was still in his room. TOP hyung went home to his mother's house and Daesung and Taeyang were asleep already. Maybe Ji Yong hyung left after ten. It wasn't exactly our fault." He defended, fear seen in his eyes.

 

"Seungri is right, sajangnim." Psy agreed. He calls me sajangnim when it's not just the two of us. "They would protect each other at all costs but they can't do that twentyfour seven."

 

"Seungri, Psy. Just leave and tell my secretary to come in." I ordered as I massaged my temples. The two did as I said quickly, afraid that I would place my anger into them.

 

 What the hell has Ji Yong gotten himself into? The media is in uproar because of that and I can't find a way out of this one. I can't just tell them that Ji Yong is filming a movie with a scene like that. It's as if I'm telling the whole world the pigs can fly. That idiot is a pain in the . How did the reporters get there, anyway? Ji Yong couldn't have possibly done that himself. That boy was unconscious. Who the hell planned everything?

 

"Sajangnim, there's a package for you. Psy told me that you call for me, sir?" He said, bowing lightly while doing so. I held my arm up, giving him permission to enter my office and hand me the package.

 

"Ne. Get the private investigator again. I want him to know what happened to Ji Yong last night. Get every footage, steal every hidden camera in that damn hotel or I will tore that palce down myself." I ordered as he quickly walked out of my office to do what I demanded him to.

 

I looked at the package in my hands. It's a small black box with a gold ribbon keeping it shut. I took my scissors out off the cabinet in my table and cut the ribbon off. I opened the box slowly and found a dying rose inside. A rose with a small stem filled with thorns. I noticed a black card inside too and I took it out and opened it.


Seeing your confidence makes me feel so bad for you,
Your confident footsteps toward me looks so pitiful today.
Emotions? That’s an extravagance to me.
Love? That’s Obsession’s best friend.
So run away just run away
Cuz you and I must come to an end.

Every rose has its thorn.

See you, Yang.


Inside the card

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter