Chapter 5

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------------

Kwon Jiyong POV

 

"Yah Chaerin. Seungri didn't see, maybe you're just hallucinating." Hyung shouted. I formed a fist at the thought.       "Aniyo. Chaerin isn't lying, hyung." Taeyang barged in and said. "Turn on the television and put it on the news."       "Annyeonghaseyo k-world! With everything going crazy, we got the latests scoops for you. What's this we hear? THE Sandara Park is in Seoul! Yes, and this is real this time, folks. The three time Oscar-winning actress has been seen leaving Seoul International Airport with her manager, Joo Eun Hye. She was escorted by Super Junior member, Lee Donghae. Did she come here for work or for love? Is she dating Donghae? We don't know but we are surely thrilled with the Darahae love team. I hope I walk by her hotel once and ask for her autograph. Hey Dara-sshi, I'm a big fan! Call me if you see this! In another scoop, The Monday couple of runningman is blah blah blah."       "I told you guys, she's back." Chaerin exclaimed.       "All of you. Leave, at once. Go and practice your upcoming performances. Jiyong, stay."

 

They looked at me with pity as they scampered away, I just glared at them in return. I hate the emotion in their eyes, it's as if I am no longer capable of anything.

 

They all left the room and I just stared at hyung as he types in his laptop. After some time, I had enough and was already about to leave when,

 

"What do you plan for your career now, Jiyong?"

 

"Molla. Maybe nothing." I answered indifferently.

 

"I don't like that kind of answer, Jiyong. Again, What do you plan for your career?" He turned his gaze to me and glared.

 

"As I said, I don't know. Maybe nothing." I answered as I met his gaze. "I really don't care at this point. I have enough money to laze around forever snd I would still have money for my grandchildren if I retire now."

 

"You're on top of your game. Don't throw it all away."

 

"What's left to do, hyung? I can think of nothing worth doing."

 

"Damn it, Jiyong. Is this still about her? She left you. Even if you quit now, she won't come back."

 

"When has it been not about her, hyung? I write my songs because of her, received those useless awards because of her yet I also cry because of her."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter