Chapter 11

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-----------------------

Eun Hye POV

 

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock

 

I looked at the clock in my bedside table, waiting for it to ring just to remind me I'm suppose to wake up. I kept staring at it till my eyes hurt. I wasn't suppose to be up till five and it's just three in the morning. I stirred and faced the extravagant white ceiling of my hotel room. Not the blindingly white paint nor the crystal-filled chandelier distracted my thoughts.

 

Are what we doing right? I don't know what Dara is exactly planning, she's cunning in ways that are unimaginable. She wants to end everything with pain in the hearts of others and she's aware that even the innocent won't be spared. She's desperate for the tears of those who haunted her past. When this ends will everything be worth it?

 

I was in my own world when my phone suddenly rang. I got up and searched for it all over my bag when I saw it beside a black envelope.

 

"Hello? Eun Hye speaking." I said while opening the mysterious envelope.

 

"Eu-bear? You awake?" I heard the caller ask. With just what he called me, I already knew who it was, making me completely forget the envelope and just letting it drop to the floor.

 

"Ji hoo! Ne, I'm awake. How are you and the little monster?" I asked, smiling at the thought of my husband and our son.

 

"We're fine. I should be asking you that. Why the hell are you awake? It's just four in the morning. Is Dara overworking you? Let me have a talk with that woman." Ji said in a serious tone, making me roll my eyes at him.


"Aniyo, baby. She's not overworking me, I just can't sleep. Why would you call at this time when you know it's almost four in the morning? Did you do something wrong that's why you're calling? Are you cheating on me? You and that cow better hide and ask all saints for protection!" I questioned while trying to contain my laughter. I really love annoying this namja.

 

"You better watch that mouth of yours woman! You know I would never do that. You're the only cow in my heart." He chuckled and earning him a grimace from me. "I had this feeling you're still awake. You can call it a lucky guess or a connection between us if you want. "

 

"Mr. Joo, we've been together for years and you pick a time when I can't hit you to tell me that?" I screamed to my phone.

 

He just chuckled.

 

"So where's Dara?" Ji asked.

 

"In another room." I just replied.

 

"Wae? You two are always in one room. No wonder there are no snide remarks."

 

"She's uhhhh with someone."

 

"Who? Tell me Joo Eun Hye." He ordered in an authorative voice. His authorative tone is the only thing that can back me down, he becomes the evil businessman he truly is if he doesn't get what he wants.

 

"Kwon Ji Yong." I said in an almost mute voice.

 

"Who? Jiyong? The rapper guy? Why is she with that guy?" Ji hoo asked, completely confused.

 

"She's doing business with him." I just said.

 

"Really? In a hotel room? That's some business. Don't we usually do that?"

 

" Shut up. Anyway, bye now. It's almost five already, babe."

 

"Wait up. I have something to ask."

 

"What is it?"

 

"You told my employees at Rache (AU: the bar Ji and Tae went to. Yeah, that bar.) to keep an eye out for some people. Why's that?" He asked.

 

"How did you know? Nothing really. Dara wanted to see if some of her previous friends are still in Seoul." I reasoned.

 

"Baby, tell her they should be in Seoul since they are stars. I mean, Kang Daesung, Park Bom, Sean. Ain't all of them but they are famous in Korea. An employee called last night and asked if you were around. At first I thought it was some guy hitting on you then he said you asked them yourself."

 

"Okay? So what did he say?" I asked, why was I blessed with a talkative husband?

 

"So girl, Chae- wait let me remember." He stopped for a few seconds then continued. "So Chaerin girl, she was spotted taking ecstacy in one of the VIP rooms with her boyfriend."

 

"Are you serious?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter