Chapter 8

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------

STUDIO 1

Seungri POV

 

"Okay, Seungri! Just one more shot and we're done! Thanks Seungri. Jamie! Are the rest of YG done? We need the family shot!" The photographer yelled as I posed for the camera.

 

"They're not done yet.  But BoA-sshi is ready."

 

"Let her come then." Photographer-ahjusshi shouted back then turned to back to me. "You're done, Seungri. Retouch and tell your family members to be here fast."

 

"Why is BoA noona here?" I asked since this shoot was supposed to be for YG only.

 

"It's for her next album, Seungri-sshi. I'll be off to the Bahamas tomorrow. My first-born's birthday, gotta take a break."

 

"Ne, I understand. I'll go tell the others to double their pace."

 

"Thanks." Then he turned. "Ahhh! BoA-sshi! Nice to see you, looking good as ever."

 

I walked to the dressing rooms to call the others when I passed one room with two men in front of it. Well, not exactly men, not the typical men. They look like they belong to the men in black, they're just standing there and not talking. I walked over to them and asked who owns the room. Huh, maybe it's for me and I just didn't know it.

 

"Hey guys." I started but they just looked at me and ignored me. "So who's in this dressing room?"

 

"Classified information." One replied, not even bothering to look at me.

 

"Oh come on! I won't do anything. Don't you know me? I'm Lee Seungri! From YG! You know, the hottest one in BigBang?" I said, huh don't contradict me.

 

"We don't care who you are, kid. Leave before people wonder what happened after we throw you out."

 

"Okay, okay! I'll leave. Sheesh, that's got to be some kind of diva to have his door guarded." I muttered.

 

"She's no diva but she's much more important than anyone from your family, Mr. Lee Seungri." Said a voice behind me.

 

"And who is she to be more important than from anyone of us?" I asked while smirking after I turned to face her. Woah, I didn't make the wrong decision to turn, this girl is hot. Her curves can be seen with just a white shirt and jeans. Damn, I'm so dead if Chaerin finds out what I'm thinking.

 

"Are you done checking me out?" She asked while grimacing.

 

"How sure are you that I'm checking you out?"

 

"You're drooling." She answered. I quickly wiped my hands in my mouth.

 

"Am not." I interjected.

 

Instead of answering she just laughed at me and proceeded to the two guards.

 

"Joo Eun Hye." She said to them and one of the guards opened the door. I was planning to take a peek when the door was harshly closed.

 

"Leave." Said the guy.

 

"Okay, okay!" I gave up and just continued my way to my dressing room. Huh, Joo Eun Hye. Why does that name sound familiar? Where have I heard it? Aisht, who cares? She's just another pretty lady, nothing beats my Chaerin. Now what was I supposed to do before I saw that guarded door?

 

I went inside my dressing room still thinking about it when I felt a paper hit my face.

 

"Yah! Who threw that?" I asked, startled.

 

"Over here." TOP-hyung pointed at himself.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. TOP-hyung and Ji-hyung's here in my dressing room.

 

"We're here to wait for the others." Ji hyung answered.

 

"Why here?" I questioned as I crossed my arms.

 

"Uhh, where else? I don't allow anyone in my dressing room." TOP-hyung answered as ifit was obvious.

 

"Same here." Jiyong hyung agreed.

 

"Aisht." I said, just letting the subject drop. "Did you see that dressing room down the hallway?"

 

"Which one?" Ji hyung muttered as he laid his head.

 

"The one with the bodyguards! I mean, not even I have damn bodyguards outside my door!?" I complained.

 

"Tsk. If someone's going to have bodyguards around here, it will probably be Jiyong." TOP-hyung said.

 

Jiyong's head shot up with the sentence.

 

"Why the hell would I need bodyguards when all the danger I need to kill me is you two?" Hyung asked as he glared at TOP.

 

"Ani." I interjected. "It ain't hyung's dressing room. It ain't from YG at all, I think. Well, at least that's what I understood from the lady I talked to before coming here."

 

"Maybe BoA-unnie owns that dressing room?"

 

"Nah, I passed by unnie's room just a while back and hers is in another hallway and it has no bodyguards." TOP-hyung said.

 

"Huh, then who owns it? The lady I talked to said the owner is much more important than from anyone in YG. That's crazy." I said while laughing.

 

"Who's this lady you're talking about anyway? You've just been saying this lady." TOP hyung asked.

 

"Uhhhh, Joo what's it again?" I answered not remembering.

 

"Joo?" Hyung asked, curious and annoyed with my awful memory.

 

"Ahh! Joo Eun Hye!" I shouted as I remembered. "Ne, Joo Eun Hye. Pretty little thing too."

 

"Who's the pretty little thing I hear?" Someone said as my door was crashed open. Daesung-hyung, Chaecat, Bom, Minzy and Seven-hyung came in.

 

"Ani." I turned. "It's no one, Chaecat."

 

She just glared at me and said nothing. Whew!

 

"Oppas, you all r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter