Chapter 3

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------

Dara Park POV

 

We're at the airport right now waiting for the plane to arrive. Well, I'm waiting. Eun Hye is busy bawling her eyes out. At first it was embarrassing, it still is actually but when a woman cries like a lunatic for over an hour you kinda get used to it. I watch her little scene with her husband, Ji Hoo, and their two year old. Eun Hye is holding to them like it's the last time they'll see each other and Ji Hoo oppa is holding her and their kid while hiding his face out of embarrassment. 'Crazy ahjumma...'

 

'I don't understand how it is possible since I am the Sandara Park. They tell me I have everything to make a man's treasure go hard and make all the ladies die with envy but here I am watching my manager and her family and I am jealous. Funny.' I chuckled bitterly at the thought. ' I wonder if everything didn't turn out like now will I also cry at airports? Will I shout at my husband for not keeping his little friend in his pants during labor? Will I have someone to chase around everyday just to give him a bath?'

 

"Hey D! Are you ready?" Asked Eun Hye.

 

"Are you finished creating waterfalls?"

 

"You'll understand how it is soon enough, kid." Ji Hoo chuckled while ruffling my hair.

 

"Cut it out, Ji." Eun Hye interfered.

 

'Cut it out, JI.'

 

"Wait, what?" I asked bewildered.

 

"What? I just asked Ji Hoo to stop it. Are you okay?"

 

"Ye. Nevermind."

 

'I'm getting paranoid again. Aisht.'

 

"To all passengers of flight 8821 leaving for Seoul, South Korea your plane is now accepting passengers. To all passengers of flight 8821 leaving for Seoul, South Korea your plane is now accepting passengers. Thank you."

 

"I guess that's our flight. You can go first, D. I'll just say one last goodbye to my boys here. I'll catch up."

 

"Okay." I started walking to the gates. I looked back to check if Eun Hye is heading towards the plane now but I saw her hugging her son like there's no tomorrow. Poor kid.

 

'No. It's too late. I partially had that kind of happiness before and I guess I'm designated to something else.'

 

I boarded the plane and waited for it to hit air.

 

"Hey D. Here's a pillow if you want to get some z's. You'll surely need it when your work starts in Seoul. Have your vitamins in your bag, call the stewardess for anything, don't bother neighboring chairs if bored, don't wet your pants and most importanly don't disturb me. Hahaha, kidding. I'll have a light's out kinda time till we land." Babbled Eun Hye.

 

I just rolled my eyes which I received a very delighted laughter. 'Aigoo, you're making me go crazy, E'

 

I stared at the clouds for sometime. I wonder how it feels like to be free. Aigoo, I'm thinking silly things, I'll just take a nap.

 

-------

 

SM headquarters

Donghae POV

 

"Ya! Donghae ah where are you heading?"  Heechul hyung asked.

 

"To the airport, president asked me to go there." I scratched my head.

 

"What for?"

 

"I guess I'll be getting someone. Sajangnim gave me directions to get them and bring them to this hotel."

 

"Huh, nugu? And why there? Near YG? Why not the one near us?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter