Chapter 10

She's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


-------------------

Sandara Park's POV


"Saranghaeyo." He told me and although I was expecting him to say it, his words still left me surprised. I stared into the pool of his eyes and I know he's not lying. For a moment, I seem to want to end this, end everything and just be in Jiyong's arms but then I blinked and looked at him more and saw what I lost. Our baby, we lost our baby. I don't know what to do, I feel hysterical.

 

I did the safest thing I could think of, I raised my hand and touched his cheek and let it linger there for a moment.

 

"Nado saranghae, yeobo." I said, I feel myself wanting to burst down in tears. I smiled slightly and noticed a figure by the bushes. I smirked as I see her trying to conceal herself, not making any movements that can blow her cover as she walked away. Tsk, I see Eun Hye jump down from the tree she was in. I'm sure Eun Hye would love to play with her.

 

Seeing Minzy spying on us made me realize that I've been slipping up. I stood up and went behind Jiyong. I'm sure I would regret everything I am doing now in the future. I touched Jiyong's shoulders and slowly made my other arm go to his nose to breath on the handkerchief I was holding.

 

"Don't forget me, yeobo. Wait for me." I muttered as a tear slowly made it down my cheeks.

 

Jiyong slowly lost consciousness and he fell back into my arms. 

 

"No wonder you fell for that guy, he's handsome even in sleep." Eun Hye said. I didn't notice her come near.

 

"Ne, he is." I muttered while getting some hairs out of Jiyong's face. I looked up to Eun Hye. "So what did you get?"

 

"Something unexpected." She started. "Let's bring the dragon to the car first, how about that?"

 

I nodded in agreement and we carried Jiyong to the car. More like I carried the upper part while Eun Hye dragged his legs.

 

"Carry his legs, Eun Hye! He's heavy." I complained.

 

"Exactly, I'm just dragging because he's heavy." She snapped at me. I just rolled my eyes in her statement.

 

When we finally settled Jiyong at the back of the car we headed to a hotel quite far.

 

"So what did you discover?" I asked Eun Hye as she was driving.

 

"Something fascinating." She answered.

 

"What's fascinating? Get to the point."

 

"It seems that YG's dancing queen may be spying for a certain Kiko Mizuhara." She said.

 

"Oh? How sure are you?" I asked, curious with the news.

 

"Pretty sure. I heard them talking when I was up the tree. I like that tree, gives quite a view." She chuckled.

 

"I'm sure the tree would appreciate such kind words, E."

 

"I heard Minzy say that Kiko's coming back next week."

 

"Chincha? Well, we better get ready, ne?" I asked.

 

"What are you planning?" Eun Hye questioned already with a scary smile creeping up her face.

 

"Nothing much. I just have to make Plan B." I answered. "Why was she working with Kiko?"

 

"Molla. I'll get people to ask around so no one would get suspicious." She answered. There was a moment of silent between us when Eun Hye decided to break it.

 

"I saw you on the phone while we were still in our hotel room. You were sobbing yet you aren't saying anything." She said softly.

 

"How'd you know?" I asked.

 

"I walked in you were at the edge of your bed." She said. "Who was it?"

 

"I was talking to Jiyong." I answered as I remembered the call.

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was alone in our hotel room. I was in a whirl. I laid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter