MAMA 2012 (GRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and 100% the imagination of the author..Well, of course it is my imagination, I just feel a need to restate it again before you read this one-shot. Because this story is just me being silly.. mianne.. 

Interviewer: Do you know Bigbang?

Adam Lambert: Yeah.. I wanna steal their outfits. They are really stylish and cool. I watched their MV just now. Really I'm gonna go to their room and steal their clothes.


"Wow.. Hyung! Adam Lambert likes us! He must like Ji hyung the most since he loves fashion."

Seungri says joyfully while watching the red carpet from their room. Today the big name from Hollywood is Adam Lambert. Seungri isn't a fan of him but he knows how big Adam Lambert is and hearing praise from the Hollywood star excites him.

"Well, I don't like him."

Jiyong answers lazily to their maknae.

"Why? Isn't he famous?" Seungri pouts at jiyong’s unenthusiastic reply.

"I don't like every famous person Ri. I'm not into his music that much," Jiyong reasons out.

"Wow.. Does maknae have a crush?" Taeyang can't help but interrupt and tease their maknae.

"No. I just think it's cool that he likes us. He said our fashion is cool. And why would I have a crush on him?" Seungri retorts back, annoyed at being teased.

"Unfortunately for you Seungri, he must love Jiyong since he said he loves fashion. That was the hint. Haha.. So, you have to take care of your beloved Jiyongie." Taeyang laughs at his own joke.

"Hint?"

"Ri.. I bet you just know him today. He isn't famous only because of his music. He is also openly gay. That's why I said take care of your Jiyongie and I’m sorry kid, he is out of your reach. He obviously has a thing to our leader more than you," Taeyang chuckles but it is cut short by a flying pillow from his best friend, Jiyong.

"Hyung!” Seungri pouts but continues his talk,  “I didn't know that he is gay, I just think that he is cool. And I don't have a crush on him!" Seungri glances at Jiyong after saying that and as he expected, the leader sends him a warning look.

"What Ji hyung? I'm telling the truth! Youngbae hyung is making things up," Seungri automatically defends himself.

"Oops.. I'm sorry. Ji, I am joking alright.. Give the boy a break. Love is free after all," Taeyang teases again before running away from the two lover boys.

But Jiyong is still dissatisfied. He dislikes it when Seungri shows interest in other people. Unfortunately for him, that is Seungri’s second nature and Jiyong still has a hard time coping with it. Seungri just loves making connection with strangers.

"Seungri-ah.. Don't try to talk to that guy alright? I don't trust him." Jiyong warns.

"Hyung! Why do you not trust people? And he isn’t even interested in me. He loves your fashion. You! Not me. Shouldn't I be the worried one?" Seungri protests to his overprotective boyfriend. Sometimes, Jiyong is unreasonable .

"That's because I trust myself and I don’t trust that guy. Just don't go and talk to him," Jiyong says his final decision. Seungri just needs to listen to him. He doesn't like the vibe from that Hollywood guy. And since maknae is his, he must protect Seungri, hence he has every right to worry.

Of course Seungri always disagrees with his opinion.  

 

---

 

The after party.

 

"Oh.. Aren't you V.I from Bigbang?"

Seungri is just about to take a drink from the bar after some rounds of dancing when he suddenly stumbles against Adam Lambert. The continuous dancing is making him thirsty.

"Yes, I am.” Seungri answers politely before stopping in surprise. “Oh.. Aren’t you Mr. Adam Lambert?" Seungri excitedly asks. He can't believe his luck. Adam Lambert is actually speaking with him, and is the one who approached him.

"It's getting crowded here. Why don't we talk outside? I need some air and you look like you need it too?" The star mistakenly thought that Seungri was going out as well and Seungri can't find any way to reject his invitation. Plus he doesn’t sound harmful. Seungri considers Jiyong's warning but decides to put it aside. It doesn’t count if he wasn't the one who approached Adam first right?

" Sure, let’s go," Seungri agrees and smiles. He does need to catch his breath after all.

They are now walking a little far from the club towards the parking lot where it is quite empty.

"Where are we heading?" Seungri says cautiously. He has been following in the star's steps and before he knew it, they have gone quite far. His lack of English skills has made their conversation a little awkward. Seungri begins to question his decision to come along with the Hollywood star.

"Oh.. I just unconsciously lead us to my van. You see, we can sit comfortably there away from any fans or paparazzi. Is that okay with you?"

From the body language and some wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter