Small Victory (BAERI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: This was first written during Taeyang x Seungri NAVER broadcast last year ^^ huhu.. I just finished it up now.. I just suddenly miss BAERI and completed this :) and also, this story is not beta-ed.. Sorry for all the grammatical error >.<. Short story for all of you~ Please enjoy :)

 

Taeyang always know, his hope and wish are futile. Seungri will never look at him the way he wishes the maknae will. But that never mean that he will just giving in without any effort. That he will always just let any chance of being close and intimate with maknae to slip away. He always waiting and looking, for any chance that comes into his way. Because sometimes, god may have a mercy on him. Giving pity to his pitiful heart. That's why when he was offered to do the LINE broadcast for his solo album, he took this chance to take maknae with him. To get all the attention of maknae to him. Maybe, the one hour of being exclusively his, may leads to something special. At least a memorable memory, enough to cure a bit of his yearning heart.

 

Only god knows how he wish he belong to him.

 

But Seungri is just as ignorant as ever. Every time they meet these day, all he talked about was how good and great his songs are. Not that he wasn’t happy with the praise and a clear indication of admiration and covetous. He loves it when Seungri look up to him just like how he did to his Jiyong. Put him on a pedestal. He loves it when Seungri adores and being jealous of his success. He simply loves the fact that he is insight his maknae mind and thought. But, that is all Seungri did to him. And he can’t help for being greedy. For being resentful. For being selfish.

 

So he said it out loud. So that his maknae (yes, he is his maknae too, not only Jiyong’s) knows that he wishes for something more than that.

 

“Seungri-ah, these days when you talk to me, it is always about how good and great my songs are.” Taeyang complain playfully.

 

If only Seungri is brighter to read what he means between the lines.

 

‘Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter