Equal - GRI

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: This is my first time updating from my phone.. I just finish writing this because I feel a little blue and bored tonight.. Forgive the angst and also please forgive the mistake I made.. It's not betaed and I hope the format will be okay since I'm laying on bed now and super lazy to switch on my laptop.. Enjoy reading guys! 

 

"Seungri-ah.. You are working so hard these days.. You should rest too."

"But hyung... I want to follow you, I want to be an awesome dongseang, someone that follow your steps." 'someone that deserved you..'

Jiyong heard it, the unspoken words Seungri said above his cheerful and optimist words. He wish it didn't come this way but he couldn't do anything about it. Everything happens for a reason and he couldn't do anything to make it better. Because this was for the better. For him and Seungri to work out. Because seungri looked up on him so much and looked down on himself as much. How he wish he could be a better man, a better leader that capable to comfort away all the insecurity of his beloved maknae. His beloved Seungri. 

"Seungri... I love you. I always love you. It's not a fan service and you know it. Just accept us already. It's not that you don't feel the same. Don't you dare to deny your feeling."

"But hyung..."

"No buts.. We can work this out and we will work this out. I love you Seungri! That's all matter."

"I love you too hyung."

But that's not all matter. At least not for Seungri. The boy worked harder than before. He was so determine to be equal, to be as good, to be a man worthy of kwon jiyong. And that make Jiyong sad. Because Seungri was worth everything in his life. Seungri was the reason he could breath in the hectic of his schedule. Seungri was a light in his dark world. If only Seungri realized it.

"Seungri-ah.. Baby.. Don't work to hard. Don't overdo it.. I love you the way you are."

"No hyung.. You will love me more everyday. This is the only way so that I can look into your eyes and you will not regret."

"Regret?"

"For choosing me.. For choosing a normal man over millions of amazing women or millions more amazing men."

"You are better than millions, billions or even trillions.."

"Yes hyung.. I'm working on it.. Please let me.."

Jiyong sigh. He couldn't argue with his Seungri because seungri was the best at talking. He always know how to reply to everything he said but he always failed to listen to him. He always listen to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter