Ripple - The Sequel (GRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: This is a sequel to my one shot Ripple. I highly recommend you to read that first before reading this. Reread if you must :).

This story is written because the original Ripple one-shot was well received by many of you and many demand a sequel of it. So here it is! Please enjoy ^^

warning: tiny mini ahead ;-)

 

Jiyong watches Seungri sit in the living room looking pale and slightly shaking. He wonders what the real cause of that is. Is Seungri anticipating his wrath? Well he should be. Seungri had been running and ignoring him for the longest time as far as he could remember. Made him suffer with various bad scenarios his brain could come up with. He never wants to feel like that again. And all of that to blame is the man in front of him now. So right now he stays quiet taking his time to enjoy the uneasiness he's causing to the younger boy. He is happy that he can affect the younger like that. In fact, he is happy for any emotion he inflicts on the younger boy, no matter how small or insignificant. As long as the cause of those emotions come from him. He is satisfied with that fact alone.

"Hyung... Are you hungry? I can prepare dinner for both of us."

Seungri hastily stands up, turning towards the kitchen. He can’t stand the silence anymore. Jiyong is taunting him with his glaring and he can't just sit there waiting. He needs to do something and food is the only thing that crossed his mind. Not that he has any appetite left, he sighs silently.

"No Seungri.. Eating is the last of what I'm thinking of doing now. Don't you think that we have better things to do?"

Jiyong’s calm and cold voice freezes Seungri in his movement. Jiyong is mad at him, he knows it and he can feel it in every inch of his skin. He knows ignoring Jiyong is not a wise move but he can't help it given the way Jiyong acted the past two weeks. Jiyong once said that he will never enjoyed celebrating his birthday with other people except him because he was Jiyong's everything. 'Was'. Seungri feels like crying when the thought crosses his mind. Now he regrets for ever listening to Top hyung. He should just show up only for their schedules.

"Not answering me maknae?"

Seungri keeps quiet, staring blankly at the patterns of the marble tiled floor. He doesn’t know how to respond to his boyfriend. Or is he just his leader now? His mind is a blank and his heart is a blank too... Can the past two weeks become a nightmare?  So that the he could just wake up and have everything become normal again.

"Maknae-ah.. Look at me when I'm talking to you. Have you gone deaf while having fun partying around the world?"

‘Having fun?’

Seungri clenches his hands to hold in his emotions. He doesn’t want to show how hurt he is when Jiyong is being sarcastic and mocking him like this. Jiyong was the one who had fun with his new lover and forgot about him. His breath quickens as the emotions begin to overwhelm him. He must say something to Jiyong. He wants to be cool with this too. Just like Jiyong is right now.

"Hyung..."

Before Seungri manages to utter more, everything suddenly goes blank. Something unexpected happens and he is too shocked to even process what exactly is happening. Someone is his breath out from his body.

No. Not someone. It is Jiyong.

Jiyong kisses him. Not a normal kiss that they always share. These kisses are rough, demanding and desperate. He is confused. What exactly is happening?

Jiyong isn't gentle as he grabs Seungri harshly and uses his weight to trap Seungri deeper into the couch. His tongue searches every cavern of Seungri's mouth exploring eagerly, not wanting to miss any spot. He doesn't let Seungri catch his breath nor he does give way to Seungri pushing at his chest to get away. He is going crazy and he wants everything from Seungri. He wants Seungri to know his place, that there is no escape for him.

Jiyong stops when Seungri stops struggling beneath him. His face is pale from lack of oxygen but still very beautiful.

“Hyung.. Stop.. What..”

No. He doesn’t want Seungri to talk. This is not enough. He wants more. Seungri was missing for two weeks and he still looks like he doesn’t want to be held by him, his boyfriend. Seungri was willing to let him go without a fight. Seungri who is only here because they have to work together. He must let Seungri realize that his body wants and only responds to him, his Jiyong. He wants Seungri to be desperate. Just like he is right now.

“Seungri-ah…”

Jiyong kisses Seungri ‘s neck.

“Don’t you miss me like I miss you?”

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter