Daesung x Kim Lim (GRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I feel like writing this one shot after watching the naver live broadcast for E-series. Please enjoy it :).

Also.. Don't you think that my 'bigbang' one shots have 95% of nyongtory one shots? Sorry about that though... But I guess nobody minds ^^ (I hope).

 

-- One night during Bigbang Made Tour in China


“Oh my God!!! Seungri-ya!!! Help me.. Clean my eyes.. It burns.. The image is burning into my mind..”

“What? What is it hyung?”

“You.. You.. Take off your clothes now!”

“What? Are you crazy? What happened just now?”

Seungri was shocked by Jiyong's sudden outburst. They were having a drink together and suddenly they remembered that Daesung was alone in his room. So Jiyong had gone to invite Daesung to come drinking together while Seungri prepared more snacks. They had just finish the concert and got a day off so they took the opportunity to just chill and drink.

But to Seungri's surprise, not only did Jiyong return without Daesung, but he was pale and flustered. On top of that, Jiyong suddenly became weird, demanding him to take off his clothes.

“Seungri-ya.. Just strip!” Jiyong requested again.

“No.. Not until you tell me what had happen to you. And also, why would you want me to strip now?” Seungri retorted, feeling really annoyed now.

“Ya! It’s not that I never seen you . Just strip!” Jiyong insisted.

Now, Seungri really became frustrated. Something must have happened to Jiyong but he didn’t want to do something so embarrassing without clear justifications. Being when you were making love and doing a were entirely different. On top of that, they weren't even in a romantic mood now that should accompany stripping in front of your lover. They were just relaxing and having a drink. Thinking about it again, Seungri suddenly remembered that Jiyong was supposed to invite Daesung. Did this have something to do with Daesung?

“Hyung.. What happen when you went to Daesung's room?” Seungri asked suspiciously.

Hearing that question, Jiyong suddenly became pale.

“Hyung… Please tell me.. Is Daesung hyung okay?” Seungri felt uneasy. Something must have happened.

“Seungri-ah…” Jiyong sighed. He had no way out of this anymore. Seungri would never give in to him and he had to face it whatever the consequences. “Ermm.. About that.. I didn’t know… Daesung was sleeping when I entered his room.. And I wanted to surprise him and make him scream.. but.. but.. I didn’t know that.. he.. Anyway, I just pulled his blanket… And see.. Well..He..”

“Hyung, you are babbling," Seungri said annoyed.

“Arghh.. Seungri-ya.. Don’t get mad at me. How would I know that he sleep without even a boxer! I just wanted to surprise him by pulling on his blanket.” Jiyong finally said, looking at Seungri expectantly. He was afraid of the younger's reaction though not that he'd intentionally looked at other man Daesung's beautiful body.

The room became silent.Seungri just kept quiet, making Jiyong even more nervous.

“Seungri-ah… Say something..” Jiyong said timidly. Seungri couldn’t be jealous over this right?

Seungri took a deep breath before finally speaking.

“Hyung…”

“Yes baby..”

“So, you accidentally saw Daesung body and you could not forget about it so you come running to me, asking me to strip so that you can forget Daesung hyung's body?”

“Yes.. You are right?” Jiyong answered skeptically because Seungri didn’t look like that was the answer to be what he wanted.

“Hyung!” Seungri's sudden shout made Jiyong almost jump.

“What? You know it was an accident.. You can’t be angry at me over this!” Jiyong said defensively.

“It’s okay since you saw it accidentally... But why is the image of Daesung hyung's body burned into your brain? And why you have to see me to clear it out? Are you looking for some kind of confirmation? Are you attracted to Daesung hyung? You like his body?”

He was hurt. He couldn’t denied it. Jiyong's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter