Please Look At Me (GTOP/GRI/TOPRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung.. Enough is enough... I can’t do this anymore. It hurts too much.”

“Ji.. You know that we can’t.. We talked about this before.”

“But hyung.. What about my feelings? Or your feelings?  Can you just let things continue like this?”

“Ji.. You know this is for the best and you know that I can’t do it.. Give it more time.”

“Time.. That’s all you talk about. We are losing time here and I can’t stand it. It’s suffocating.”

“Ji! You are making things worse. I said stop talking about this. Leave me alone!”

Seunghyun walks out glaring at Jiyong and leaves a devastated Jiyong looking defeated.

 

Seungri watches from behind a wall and hears their conversation. He knows that Jiyong has been in foul mood lately and he is worried. He didn’t mean to eavesdrop; he was looking for Jiyong to ask him out for a drink or just to spend time together since they had finished their schedule for today. He wants Jiyong to cheer up and forget all of his burdens and problems. And if he is lucky, Jiyong will have a fun time with him and they can create memories together. He wants Jiyong to at least smile whenever Jiyong thinks of him in the future. That is his only wish and hope.

Everybody in YG knows that GD and Top are close, but he knows that they are not only close; they used to date each other. Seungri knows the truth of their relationship. It is a lie if he said he wasn’t jealous or hurt. He loves Jiyong, he can’t remember when it started, it seems he has always been in love with his leader. So when he found out about GD and Top, he couldn’t help but wish they would break up sooner or later. But now that it happened for real, he doesn’t feel happy. He realizes now, he only wants Jiyong to smile and always be happy. He doesn’t know what had happened that caused the break up but he is positive that this is not something that Jiyong wants. The sadness on Jiyong’s face makes him want to hug and comfort the leader. Maybe Seunghyun hyung had a change of heart? He can’t really tell since there hasn’t been any news of him being in a new relationship. But every time he wants to ask Jiyong, he feels as it is not his place to invade the leader’s privacy. He did think about asking Seunghyun, but he loses courage every time. He is the maknae after all.

Seungri contemplates if he should approach the devastated looking Jiyong. Will Jiyong think that he is annoying? Will Jiyong misunderstand and think he’s been stalking him? Jiyong must hate it to know that his maknae saw him looking defeated and broken like this. What should he do so that Jiyong can stop looking so miserable...

“Hyung.. Can you please look at me too..”

“Seungri?”

Seungri’s face pales. He didn’t mean to say it out loud. Maybe he was debating too much with himself that his body rebelled, speaking his mind out loud.

“Hyu.. Hyung… I.. I.. I was just walking by and saw you here all alone. Everybody else had already left and I didn’t see anything or hear anything. Since you are all alone anyway.. So I.. I..”

Great, now he is babbling and panicking. And he has no clue how to complete his sentence. In fact, he doesn’t know what he is saying. Did he give himself out? He can’t be sure.

“So you?” Jiyong asks, obviously confused with his babbling. Seungri takes this short moment to get himself together. He needs to calm down.

“So I.. actually I was looking for you to ask if you want to have a drink with me,” Seungri sighs at his success to come out with at least a proper sentence and logical excuse.

“Oh… I can’t..” Jiyong pauses, maybe to come up with an excuse but Seungri already know, he’s going to get rejected again. Jiyong wants to be alone. He is so stupid to ask Jiyong when he just witnessed something that he shouldn’t at the first place. Jiyong always rejects his invitations anyway and he never learns his lesson. He never gives up trying. He is a fool and always will be a fool.

“It’s okay hyung.. Never mind,” Seungri sighs and turns away. Now it’s his turn to look defeated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter